Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 51. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 09, 2019, 05:02:11 PM
For me, regulation is good for the government accept the cryptocurrency especially cryptocurrency.
Every country need to monitor the currency and its movement for them to get the taxes they need to develop thegovernment and its community.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:54:22 PM
While regulation might undermine the true nature of decentralisation, it will help to checkmate a lot of bad activities we witness often with crypto. People's funds will be protected unlike now where you have no one to go to if your funds is stolen.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 09, 2019, 04:49:27 PM
Regulation contradicts the very idea of decentralization in the cryptocurrency market.
In order not to get caught by the fraudsters conducting ICO, do not invest in new projects at this stage. Invest only in those projects that already have their ideas implemented in practice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 09, 2019, 04:31:35 PM
Crypto being regulate will be a great act if government can actually involve in crypto and the price is also being regulate and not dropping so hard within an hour which leads to big loss most time and scamers will also be fair
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 03:57:15 PM
I believe that the regulation of cryptocurrencies is in the first place in importance among the events that will provide the market with a green light. Once the state provides cryptocurrency regulation at the legislative level, there will no longer be a question of security and the SEC will finally approve Bitcoin-ETF, which is another event for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 09, 2019, 03:56:53 PM
I agree that bitcoin or other kind of cryptocurrency should be regulated. Regulation doesn't mean that we have to give up our freedom, but instead, rules protect us from scam stuff like that. 
very true what do you say if indeed regulation can make comfortable and safe investment in crypto currencies of course all investors will receive the regulation well
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 03:47:10 PM
I think regulation is very good for growth. so there's nothing wrong with regulation. with the regulation, the government supports crypto. this will facilitate mass adoption because everyone does not need to be afraid to invest. regulation makes things easier
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 09, 2019, 03:33:01 PM
I do not think that regulation is good for crypto on the market. The development of cryptocurrency is carried out in our time due to cost and manufacturability, in my opinion, there is no need for regulation.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 03:00:06 PM
It is quite ambiguous to consider the regulation of cryptocurrency) In this world, there are many things that are incomprehensible to me) Really, I still can not understand how some things work))
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 06, 2019, 02:20:51 PM
Crypto cant move forwards without regulation. Is it good? well on the whole the idea is that it benefits and protects the majority but there will be individuals who do not benefit from regulation.
cryptocurrencies developing in terms of technology and without regulation. Regulation is needed for the big money to come into the market
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 02:12:54 PM
actually this bitcoin does not have to be regulated because bitcoin has a price movement from the interaction of bitcoin traders, whereas if there must be regulation for bitcoin then I am sure it will never happen and will make the bitcoin image worse.
Well, bitcoin is unlikely to be regulated, but the new coins are of course already mostly regulated , I think a little regulation will not prevent cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
January 06, 2019, 01:59:57 PM
control is essential however not all administrations need to do that, there are numerous elements that make it hard to deal with, particularly there are dependably upsides and downsides so as I would see it there is no motivation to hang tight for that provided that we hold up we will miss it, I see crypto potential it is huge to make a benefit so I can't overlook it to hold up until the point that direction truly exists
Activity: 180
January 06, 2019, 01:50:19 PM
Crypto cant move forwards without regulation. Is it good? well on the whole the idea is that it benefits and protects the majority but there will be individuals who do not benefit from regulation.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 06, 2019, 01:46:51 PM
I do not think that the regulation of cryptocurrencies is something good for the cryptocurrencies themselves, but there is no other choice in this situation, so this is a forced measure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:01:06 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
I want there to be a strict regulation not only of the ICO sphere, but also of the crypto-currency exchanges, which have deceived many people in recent years, including their manipulations with prices
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 06:17:57 AM
actually this bitcoin does not have to be regulated because bitcoin has a price movement from the interaction of bitcoin traders, whereas if there must be regulation for bitcoin then I am sure it will never happen and will make the bitcoin image worse.
Activity: 296
January 06, 2019, 03:41:36 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency regulation is a good thing, but unfortunately it is a necessary measure to prevent a large level of fraud.

That's right, there is nothing that 100% is good, always good and bad for all the problems we see, just that we don't know until it arrives. This is not a measure, since everything has been stipulated that it must be so, it cannot be done differently  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 06, 2019, 03:39:16 AM
It has 2 sides.
Not that bad for government and not that good for shady persons with a fortune in btc and big ICO investors, because they can't invest in ICO without non disclosure of identities!
copper member
Activity: 118
January 06, 2019, 12:46:12 AM
When regulation is there  to regulate entire crypto body  then there wont be must scam in ICO ,  when you look at those with Security  Tokens dont scam people because there is rules and and regulations governing them by SEC .. Regulation Crypto  will put more trust to bring  more investors on board ..
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
January 05, 2019, 11:58:43 PM
overall, proper regulation is due to the healthy development of the market. but the other side of regulation will be taxation. we need to find a balance between regulation and freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: