Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 58. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
There are good and bad sides of regulation for crypto market, everybody know that there are lots of fraud issues especially at the icos side and regulation can prevent this but they can want to control bitcoin and all this market with regulations also.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
I think regulation will reduce one of the distinguished features of crypto, but it will also go a long way to save the face of it and prevent deceit and fraudulent acts
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 24, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
Regulation kills the spirit of crypto anarchism and freedom, but without regulation, money laundering, speculation, and deception schemes are perpetuated. I believe that everything should be transparent and regulated, at least at the initial stage of the formation of the crypto world.
Activity: 686
December 24, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
regulation is not fully needed for crypto. it is proven that crypto can continue to live without regulation but if crypto gets a regulation, it will affect crypto even if it has a large or small effect.
and in my personal opinion if crypto gets regulation, then maybe crypto will get better because new people will trust crypto more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 04:22:04 AM
I am fully convinced that, over time, regulation will become an indispensable, essential condition for the full and safe operation of the ICO industry. After all, this approach will make the ICO market more understandable and reliable for many investors, which will increase the size of investment and the further development of the industry.
Activity: 350
December 22, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
Of course, recently this is one of the most discussed issues due to the large number of scammers and problems in the ICO market. Personally, I am convinced that the emergence of properly organized regulation becomes a useful and important change. But you need to choose the right set of regulatory methods so as not to violate the principles of blockchain
Activity: 700
December 20, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
A regulation in my opinion is very necessary, because with the regulation, everything can be much better.
The development of crypto requires a regulation because without regulation, we will only get an uncertain situation.
Government regulation is an important part, this is an unavoidable thing and we all have to support all efforts related to the government.

the government must take part in the world of crytocurrency because with the regulation of crypto situation it will be much better than before, especially in the ICO project program with the regulation from the government going forward it will be better and later ICO will not be there again
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
A regulation in my opinion is very necessary, because with the regulation, everything can be much better.
The development of crypto requires a regulation because without regulation, we will only get an uncertain situation.
Government regulation is an important part, this is an unavoidable thing and we all have to support all efforts related to the government.
Activity: 294
December 20, 2018, 07:27:54 PM
I would say an aye for this, that is good if it was to be an open voting. We have continued to complain of scams, frauds, and unjust treatment by ICO project teams. The only way we can hold them accountable is through a regulator.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

This regulation if implemented and monitored properly will certainly produce something very good. So far, investors are still hesitant to invest because there are still many cases of fraud and not authorized by the government. Another case if this government provides regulations and combats fraud is certainly safer and every investor has confidence in Crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
Regulation? I think it has pros and cons. I don’t like in regulation what the decentralized coins will regulate, which means that the regulator will have indirect control.
However, a plus in regulation is that this should greatly reduce the number of scammers.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 20, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
Everything has 2 sides good and bad ,so this too good is regulation would help avoid from scams in ICO as afther regulation now everyone try make money with ICO  but problem is main concept of BTC its anonymity.
That's true, I agree with you. Everything in this whole world has two sides, good and bad; including the regulation, in this case. It will be very good to have a regulation, so there will not be any scammers and any irresponsible people here. But as you say, the problem is the concept of BTC itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
Regulation in the cryptocurrency space have the good and the bad side of it, as we know that cryptocurrency is just a baby compared to stocks, pushing regulation means that cryptocurrency is the future and the financial bodies around the world needs to do this to protect the interest of each nation that are quickly embracing cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 20, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

It will be bad in a sense that, the ICOS and projects will be restricted but the good side of it is much more reasonable. There will be less Scam ICOS in the market and the reputation of cryptocurrency will increase because of this.
Activity: 59
December 20, 2018, 09:30:02 AM
government regulation in my opinion might bring negative and positive effects. Crypto's positive maybe it will be more secure and more reliable, while the negative is that we might find it difficult to just buy and sell coins because there are regulations from the government that are usually not simple
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
December 20, 2018, 09:21:31 AM
Any business without regulations, can never succeed! Since kids now know how to create coins/tokens, and use them to steal from people, regulations will only bring sanity to the cryptoeconomy and stop most of the crimes that are gradually becoming common in the space, we need regulations to reduce how heavily manipulated the cryptoeconomy has become, we need regulations, that makes sure a certain volume traceable to a specific address, has a limit to it, we need regulations to remove so many criminals hidding under decentralization/privacy to commit artrocities.
Activity: 588
December 20, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
I think the regulation of the field of cryptocurrency is a must. It is very important that all the advantages of cryptocurrency and its blockchain platforms are used for the benefit and improvement of the spheres of our life, and not for fraudulent manipulations in order to take away your money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
Everything has 2 sides good and bad ,so this too good is regulation would help avoid from scams in ICO as afther regulation now everyone try make money with ICO  but problem is main concept of BTC its anonymity.
copper member
Activity: 294
December 20, 2018, 06:50:30 AM
I used to think regulation will mean bad to crypto since it will provide a kind of centralized management which is against the the idea behind the development of the crypto payment system but with recent developments especially as regards several scam ICO's, Regulation will bring a lot of sanity to the market and boost investors confidence
Activity: 364
December 20, 2018, 05:51:39 AM
regulations always make things more controlled and far safer, regulations must be made immediately and sanctions must be passed immediately to punish various acts of crime or fraud
Pages:
Jump to: