Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 61. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 17, 2018, 01:39:05 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I agree. In a world where the power truly resides in the governments, regulation is the best deal there is. At the end of the day, there has to be a way to make sure that freedom is used along the lines of what is good and right. Bitcoin boasts of freedom. But then it cannot be used totally free that even the hackers, frauds, launderers, terrorists, and other crooks could get away from the law. There has to be some form of regulation.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
December 17, 2018, 01:37:08 AM
regulation has pros and cons. but to be honest, i don't want my coins to be taxed by my government. why? because they will pocket whatever they will get from crypto users?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 17, 2018, 01:34:51 AM
regulation is very much needed so that more people believe in crypto, because there are some people who are interested in crypto but because regulation is not made and finally he also does not believe in crypto, this is very unfortunate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 17, 2018, 12:29:18 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I think which any market also must have clearly regulation. Big funds or investors are waiting general rules for whole cryptocurrency market before joining in. If not, this market will not grow more
big players would not invest their money into unregulated market.they affraid if this market full of manipulation and no protection to their fund.so regulation in crypto market was very important.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
In my opinion, a regulation can be a double edge sword, the best thing would be it could guaranty the quality of a project and reduce the potential of scam project, and the bad thing could be it can reduce the flow of work in crypto development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

For me, regulations are a double-edged sword. It's good because the regulations monitors the pricing of the token therefore making the market stable. It's bad because cryptocurrency maybe traced by the government and there will definitely be tax present every transaction.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 16, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

I think which any market also must have clearly regulation. Big funds or investors are waiting general rules for whole cryptocurrency market before joining in. If not, this market will not grow more
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
I support the existence of regulations that are enforced in the ICO program. If there are no rules, I think ICO cannot run well and smoothly. There will be many obstacles encountered. With the existence of regulations, there will be a reference for all participants and teams in carrying out their activities and obligations, so that the ICO can carry out its strategy in achieving all of its stated objectives.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
Talking about crypto regulation can certainly have positive and negative effects. But in my opinion it will have a more positive impact, with the government giving regulations, of course, it must be obeyed. Regulations that will use more KYC and this can reduce fraud or have a lot of fake accounts.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 16, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
Regulations are the main cause of origination of the crypto when the economy of the various countries were in depression and money of the people lost due to these regulations ,an idea of deregulated /decentralized currency was floated and it took the shape of BTC ,so talking about regulation of crypto is not accepted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 07:52:09 PM
Regulation is a very perfect thing the cryptocurrency industry needs. If the industry wants to survive the test of time, then there has to be an entity regulating it globally.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
Regulation is one of the most important factors that is needed. At a particular stage i discovered the essence of this and i realised that is what will bring about a drastic turn around.
If the G20 meeting is held again and it is positive, that will be a plus and it might be followed by the the approval if bitcoin etf.
Well, 2019 will speak volume and by then, we will know where where to start from.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 07:02:39 PM
With this regulation, more people will benefit. The government, in this case, will pay special attention to crypto. Because here there are very large transactions every day and do not rule out fraud or manipulation of money. So that the entry of the government will be able to eliminate fraudsters.

Do you really believe that? The regulation will complicate the using of crypto only for simple honest people. Fraudsters will find a method of deception anyway
Activity: 546
December 16, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
With this regulation, more people will benefit. The government, in this case, will pay special attention to crypto. Because here there are very large transactions every day and do not rule out fraud or manipulation of money. So that the entry of the government will be able to eliminate fraudsters.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
How govs regulation can help crypto? Govs want to regulate crypto because of they want to make money and they don't want that ordinary people can make they own money without govs control
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
surely with regulation there are good and bad effects, also no one can, if indeed regulation makes investors get security and comfort, of course it will be better for its development.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 16, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
At present, this may be a good thing to save the bear market. Although most of us here may not like any regulation in our hearts, we have to say that in the present situation, regulation is not necessarily a bad thing.
But regulation may conflict with some of crypto's main features, such as anonymity, which is a problem that regulation needs to address.

I agree with your opinion. regulation can help to the market start to recover. because large investors will be able to start trusting this market
Activity: 462
December 16, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
Cryptocurrencies gave us one more opportunity to protect our money from anyone. At the same time as investment instrument, it needs some regulation.
If there is a full-fledged regulation, then the cryptocurrency can become a reliable haven for our money, but then there will be no more large price increases, stability will come, does everyone want this?
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
I believe that the regulation of the crypto market is necessary. First of all, it is necessary to establish uniform rules for conducting ICO and establish the responsibility of project developers for deceiving investors.
Investors look for their assurance with their business, having regulated by any parties or the by the government they might trust by then. It could be bad only if they project unsatisfying rule towards the community. Having taxes isn't the problem in here but the guarantee to have a good market for a long period of time.

Because too many ICO scams have made them more alert to the ICO. And it is expected that there will be more regulations that will help more transparency in ICO investment from the government. Helping their money is guaranteed that it is unlikely to happen compared to before
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
Regulation in crypto for me is good,in order to have a better system that will both favor to people and government itself.To know the do's and dont's for the safety of both parties.
With regulation we get another kitchen-market for poor instead of stocks or futures market. What is the main crypto idea? Decentralization and no emission. But with regulation it'll be simply digit currency not crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: