Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 59. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 20, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
Just everything must be done wisely. After all, if done correctly, it will be all good. But unfortunately now the regulation is trying to introduce all people from the goal of total control of the finances of all people, and this will lead to the fact that regulators will control the crypto world.
That is the one reason why the crypto is in the bad shape right now, the uncontrollable situation of different kind of malignant and fraud ICO project. Maybe we find other option than regulation, hope so.
Activity: 446
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
Just everything must be done wisely. After all, if done correctly, it will be all good. But unfortunately now the regulation is trying to introduce all people from the goal of total control of the finances of all people, and this will lead to the fact that regulators will control the crypto world.
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 07:45:24 PM
Formerly, some people were against regulation, but now, we have come to realise the essence and importance of regulation. At this point, i believe it is very much needed, but no one is sure of the time it will be done.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 07:23:31 PM
Regulations are good and needed for crypto space. Until there will be no real regulation institutional investors will not enter the market and we need them to become a trillion $ market and a different level from what we have now. That would boost the whole industry and speed up the progress.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
If regulation is established only in order to pay taxes, then I do not need such regulation.
However, if regulation is established to protect investors in ICO from fraudsters, then I agree to that.
Activity: 364
December 19, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
I am against any regulation of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this market should be free and decentralized. The government should not interfere in the world of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
December 19, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
I am mostly against the regulation of this market but when I see the huge amount of scams in the market of icos I can see very well why the governments want to regulate the market, but governments have a tendency to try to regulate too much and that approach is not going to work in this market where icos can just move to another country and keep doing whatever they want.
Activity: 140
December 19, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
This is a necessary action. The cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable and volatile, which deters institutional investors. Only after the rules of the game are clear, we can talk about growth.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
Any human system that is not regulated is prone to abuse because bad actors will always take advantage of some people ignorance and trust to defraud them but be that as it is, I don't want government regulations for the industry because it goes against the concept of decentralization. I prefer a self-regulating system especially for the ICO sector of the industry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 19, 2018, 12:45:31 PM
as long as the regulation currently benefits me, I see that it will still make a profit, I am sure that if the government provides a regulation, the regulation will definitely have a positive impact

I think everything will depend on what kind of regulation it will be. Indeed, in the case of the introduction of too strict regulatory measures, all crypto assets will pass without registering in the country, as a result of which they will become outlawed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 11:48:31 AM
Regulation can tighten the nuts too much and thus make it unprofitable to create new startups that may well become promising!  So it is not yet known how this may affect the market!
I agree, but still I think that market regulation will improve the situation, since at the moment a large number of fraudulent ICOS is one of the main factors that has a negative impact on the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
Regulation can tighten the nuts too much and thus make it unprofitable to create new startups that may well become promising!  So it is not yet known how this may affect the market!
In the near future, significant changes will take place in the cryptocurrency market. First of all, the ICO will be replaced by STO - the state-controlled placement of cryptoactive assets. In any case, this will lead to a decrease in the amount of fraud.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 19, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
I think it would be more helpful than not having a regulations because if we have a regulations we can sure that we participate and join to a trusted currency. And it will lead us to a greater success in the future and we can be more satisfied with the situations in the market for having a regulations that could possibly change your investments in a better earnings.
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
I think that the regulation of the cryptomarket will cause very bad aftermath. Why do need regulation?  To my mind, if some country will try to regulate the cryptomarket, its prices immediately will fall and use of cryptocurrencies will be banned.
But if talk about scam... maybe this is good. We need midst.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Certainly regulation is a good thing for all people, there are most of people in the world who believe in crypto and also invest in crypto and regulation of crypto will be a joyful for whole the people.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 17, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I think the arrangement will be necessary and useful. If there is no regulation, there will be more and more absurd projects. For the health of the market, it is necessary to prevent them.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 12:49:53 PM
If the regulation enacted for the crypto then only possible if people do bind their mind. But how the man mind can be bind with some regulation of words. Bitcoin is a anonymous and decentralised way of payment method where every transaction is recorded in a public ledger. You only track the address of balance and the transaction but can't communicate with the source. In this way the cryptocurrency also works. Whenever the developer not to want disclose anything then nothing can't be track. So, there is no meaning of regulation for the crypto market.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
as long as the regulation currently benefits me, I see that it will still make a profit, I am sure that if the government provides a regulation, the regulation will definitely have a positive impact
copper member
Activity: 462
December 17, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
I would say both. Considering the current rate of scam, wended a tool to fight them and it think regulations is one of the tool
Pages:
Jump to: