Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 64. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 25, 2018, 10:05:23 PM
I think regulation in the crypto world if only for the benefit of some parties, it cannot be accepted but if it can have regulations that can benefit from various parties I think that is a worthy thing to follow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 25, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

Regulation in general should be required to ensure the security. In cryptocurrency, if a good regulation applied, then your portfolio will be safer.
If no regulation, maybe crypto can be used for bad things like money laundry, etc. My point is, regulation in crypto should not restrict us from doing great things with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
Yes, regulation should be a good thing because when a thing is not controlled it will be said to loose control until it will become a problem.
Well, regulating cryptocurrency will prevent inflation and allow people not to keep accumulating their token, but when it is still over regulated especially this long controlled value control. It is becoming another thing.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 25, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
Regulation or so-called centralization has both good and bad sides. Centralization is good from the point of view of protection from scammers, but at the same time the sense of the blockchain as a decentralized structure is lost, which means that someone (not you) will decide for you and for everyone else on what path to go.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
regulation is a must. But, it must be done smartly, not just blind regulation. However, the absence of regulation gives a great chance of wild profits. And losses Smiley
Which will be good when I earn and bad when I lose Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 25, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
I think that some laws should be created to resolve issues related to cryptocurrencies. I think that if many governments take a close look at this issue, they will be able to create a favorable environment for the growth and prosperity of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
As for me,regulation is better ,because it will cause to smart money ,etf and big funds money flow into crypto market in this case
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
Of course regulation is good for us , it would make the cryptocurrencies growth smoothly and reduce the scammer ICO .
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
Regulations can bring us to more secured feature and mass adoption worldwide, although crypto created as anonymous, some of the other people use crypto to do illegal things such as scamming people, laundrying and much more. By means of regulations it can less or stop those bad activities that creates more negative effects in crypto.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 25, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
The proliferation if cryptocurrency into the real world is still evolving. Regulation in the cryptocurenxy sphere is really needed after the experience of the tears past. It will be a welcomed development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 25, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
More than seeing it in terms of good or bad, i believe we need to take a look at this subject from the terms - Is it needed or not?

Regulation itself will open the door and create the road towards mass cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide. Could it replace regular currency?. I'm certainly not the one who will make that decision but it would be of extreme help towards a more mature financial system.

Regulation allows countries to get taxes, like from any other economical activity which will of course push acceptance between policy makers in every country. The funny part of it, is that old way of thinking which states that you go for personal or corporate wins or you go for progress - Which is of course a mindset that is not taking into consideration all current aspects. In fact, both can be accomplished.

If someone wants to consider that corruption, they will definitely stop innovation and the development of the whole society due to old ideas that don't necessarily apply to the current interconnected world and a better way of doing things. You won't be stealing anything or deceiving anyone or make anybody responsible starve or anything worse.

It would be the maximum expression of the win-win philosophy that the world have ever seen. And i personally believe it will happen - It's perfectly possible.
Activity: 266
September 25, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
The regulation process goes in parallel with the control process. If you start to regulate the cryptocurrency, the Institute of control will automatically begin to develop.That will lead to corruption. Which in itself contradicts the theory of electronic money. And independence of bitcoin decentralization
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:21:51 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

for me, there are two sides of regulation. one side is to have a lower volume of people interested because it will become hard to adopt because if the regulations governing it but the other face is the order which is positive because it will give an order of standards to follow and it will clear to the people what is hot and what is not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
Regulation will clear the market of scams and this is a very big plus. More trust will have people and more money will flow into the industry
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
With the regulation for crypto currencies, it will certainly make lay investors feel safe if they want to invest in crypto currencies and it will obviously make new money into crypto currency.
Activity: 157
September 25, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
not only for crypto bt i think regulations is good for any industry. because you can jump in regulated industry without any fear.
i am from India and in India crypto is not regulated and also we don't have permission to buy or sell crypto using banking transaction.
people's wann work with govt so regulations is most important
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 25, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
I think regulation is needed to some extend.  many projects are used by scammers just to victimize unknowing people.  too many are taking advantage of this whole crypto world to fool those who still are naïve to cryptocurrencies.  governments wants to regulate cryptocurrencies because they want to protect the people from being scammed.  I hope this is just their motive.  any motive by the regulating body that will invade people's privacy is not likely to be welcomed.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 10:31:08 AM
I see regulation as a welcome development in the crypto world most especially on ICOs. If ICOs are regulated, then we will be free from scam ICOs because those that scam us are anonymous people and no one have any information about them. Once they are registered then we will be free to participate in ICOs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

Now the market of cryptocurrency is targeted pressure from large speculators in order to reduce the price of all cryptocurrencies. It is done by illegal methods, which are prohibited in the stock market. If there was a state regulation of the market, it would be possible to overcome this.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
In my view of opinion, regulation is good. Because this is the basis on which or how your program grow or moved. It should have a regulation to be able understand each statement and also their is a due process. It is also a basis for the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: