Pages:
Author

Topic: Is religion necessary for humans? - page 25. (Read 6639 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 02:24:48 PM
In truth, religion is a radiant light and an impregnable stronghold for the protection and welfare of the peoples of the world, for the fear of God impelleth man to hold fast to that which is good, and shun all evil. Should the lamp of religion be obscured, chaos and confusion will ensue, and the lights of fairness and justice, of tranquillity and peace cease to shine. Unto this will bear witness every man of true understanding
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 29, 2017, 10:29:47 AM
Everybody have the right to believe in whatever they chose to believe but what I am always concerned about is the atheist who does not believe in anything trying to make other see the light from their own point of view believing they are not blind, calling other people foolish beliving they are the most intelligent ones, also putting everything to logical test and still believing that every other person practicing religion does not have the ability to think and equally lack common sense at that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 29, 2017, 09:38:33 AM
A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool

technically the word religion comes from the latin word legion meaning to tie. re legion means to tie again. i think your personal bond or tie with the creator is religion not the guild or group of people you are with.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 09:35:24 AM
Is religion necessary for humans? I think religion is important to humans, because our religion is about the meaning of a life, and the ritual of goodness so that we become human beings better than ever.
Activity: 461
August 29, 2017, 09:30:49 AM
For me it is not necessary of mandatory, because what matters the most is how deep is your faith. Even if you are praising Allah, God etc. the important thing is how you see your God affects your life and how you become thankful to the blessings in your life.
Activity: 448
August 29, 2017, 08:48:24 AM
No, religion is completely unnecessary for people, and sometimes even leads to numerous deaths. People need a good upbringing and education for a decent life.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2017, 08:46:34 AM
I'm not against any religion but i think we should all understand that religion isn't meant to make division among humans. Look at the world today, muslim against christian, christians against jews and so forth. I think what's happening today is an exact contradiction to how religion should affect us.
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
August 27, 2017, 06:00:49 AM
I believe that in the modern world, religion is not needed and it is too outdated. If a person believes in God, then he does not need religion, because religion and faith are different concepts.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 27, 2017, 05:48:41 AM
I guess it is necessary, whatever religion it serves as our guideline to do good. No religion tells us to do harm to others except false religions so imagine if you grew up without religion, what kind of life we would have. Only those radicals brings shame to religion and they take everything literally.
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
August 27, 2017, 05:28:28 AM
My opinion is religion is not necessary. In fact, nobody believes in God. People only pretend to believe. It's certainly not terrible. The scary thing is that religion in the struggle for the minds of believers provokes hatred. The attacks from the non-existent God kill innocent people.
Well said. Religion is often used for manipulation. Actually it was a form of ruling people, keeping them under control.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
August 27, 2017, 05:17:18 AM
My opinion is religion is not necessary. In fact, nobody believes in God. People only pretend to believe. It's certainly not terrible. The scary thing is that religion in the struggle for the minds of believers provokes hatred. The attacks from the non-existent God kill innocent people.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
August 27, 2017, 05:13:19 AM
I think it is necessary because where there is nothing there is hope and religious is something that relies on hope which are interrelated and there is many people who dont have anything but the only thing they have that is that their religious which is very much important for them.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 27, 2017, 04:50:57 AM
we di have our own position regarding to this matter as far as I'm concerned I do believe that its was built inside us faith was created inside the human life though there's people whos not believing having a religion but the sect that they involved or groups that they involved with have its own version of it so
for my personal thought religion is needed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 04:39:02 AM
Religion is necessary for a person, but a person should communicate more directly with God without intermediaries. I do not believe these people who every week go to pray for their sins and again sin again and again, what then is the point.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
August 27, 2017, 04:37:38 AM
Religion is necessary, specially that people has a lot of questions on the origin in life and not having a basis in morality to ones life. For me, religion is the key to have a better personality and morality, i do not disrespect the belief of any religion but for me thats the only sole purpose of joining an affiliation with a religion. 
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 27, 2017, 04:28:13 AM
Man is both spiritual and physical being.
Physical being need material things in order to survive but spiritual being need spiritual things, spirituality, love etc
So, we really need God to give us purpose of life and absolute values for life, and religion only helps us to connect with God.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
August 27, 2017, 04:27:24 AM
It might have been necessary at the beginning of civilization, when people had low amounts of education or even lacked the ability to read. The bible would have been the equivalent of a set of basic common laws. However laws have evolved and are built on the moral judgements of society - it is possible to live without religion. Whether the spirituality of religion books is worth the blind belief, is another question.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 03:38:51 AM
Depends on how to use religion. Religion can bring good, and can, on the contrary, commit massacres only because some people do not want to believe in it. Now it's more like business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
August 27, 2017, 03:29:21 AM
I think it is absolutely neccessary for humans to have a spiritual belief system, now would that system be religion?? No I think religion of today's world is nothing more than a pure scam a hoax a sad sad excuse of something that could be great.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
August 27, 2017, 02:19:42 AM
Omg i see another badecker vs. someone debate about to happen here! hahahahhahaha
Brace yourselves for the fight of links again. Hahahahahha!
im gonna watch this thread. Lol.

Anyways, I am a believer of GOD. And i dont force my beliefs on anyone. I spread the word but I respect the free will that my GOD has given to everyone. But if tou think about it, reading the bible even if you don't believe it, makes you a better person. It does when you take in all the lessons you have read,. Obeying his ten commandment wont do you any harm. Instead, it makes you become a blessing for others. And this can only make things better. I don't see anything wrong in believing what the bible teaches and obeying the words of GOD. I don't understand why some people really hate GOD so much, but I won't be forcing myself anymore to understand. Maybe there are just people that justifies the wrong they do in saying that the comandments are bullshit from a bullshit belief.
Pages:
Jump to: