Pages:
Author

Topic: Is religion necessary for humans? - page 5. (Read 6639 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
No, all we need is a relationship with God. Itis not about religion its about relationship
uwr
Activity: 42
March 23, 2018, 12:38:50 AM
No. It is not important at all. It just divides the society on the basis of religion.

How then you know that killing is bad?
logicly thinking -  killing is not good or bad, its just a process
So in sociaty u need a protocol which can resolve disputes on what is bad and what is good
Activity: 58
March 23, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
I believe in one God who created all.
But we must respect the religion of every other individual.
And i think we must have religion even if you are a muslim , a Christian  etc.
Give respect and they respect you.
Activity: 78
March 23, 2018, 12:03:36 AM
No. It is not important at all. It just divides the society on the basis of religion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 22, 2018, 10:10:16 PM
Religion is good and very necessary for humanity. Putting aside the beliefs of every religion, religion as a whole instills moral lessons in humanity which cannot be underestimated in the kind of role it plays in ensuring social order. To mention a few, religions likes Christianity, Islamic, Judaism, Buddhism, etc. are classical examples of religions that shapes the moral life of its members.
uwr
March 22, 2018, 09:16:19 PM
Religion is moral protocol, its a must for sociaty to have it.
Without it how will people know whats bad and whats good?
Where else moral rules are declared?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 22, 2018, 09:09:53 PM
I think humans need something to hold on to every time things are not going their way. Religion helps make people strong and it also helped them do the right thing. With the teachings from the bible, anyone can be guided to the right path. I think the society will go on rampage if there is no religion. For some reason, it helped us know what is right and what is wrong. Although I don't practice religion that much, I believe in GOD and I know he's with me all the time.
Activity: 76
March 22, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
Yes. As it helps in having a peaceful environment in the society.
March 22, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Religion is important for humans as that keeps them sane.
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
It is important and it is not important sometimes when you come to think about it.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
Religion is a belief for their love for God. God has given them blessings. It is a belief that life is always protected and protected. the religion necessary for this life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
Religion is a belief about rules designed to govern human life. Who is your creator, a matter of kindness and how to interact with God and man with humans, as well as other living beings.
Activity: 31
March 22, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
 "No mediator is needed to talk to God" (c)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
Rekigion is something that builds any person's spiritual health and hence it is very important to develop a good religious health. This is because it deals with one's faith, belief and hope in a superpower.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
I think it will be needed. Sometimes it gives people confidence that they will continue to live.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
Religion actually is important for humans, I know that some may argue against it telling people that religion is one of the main reason of war or any other unjust in this world. To an extent that's true, but its because of religion that we have laws, each laws are based of the religious laws that the people follow. We can also determine morality to immorality using the
 ules and teachings of a religion as a base.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 19, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
The answer will depend on what kind of person is reading and what kind of belief we are having. Thus I will make a comment about religion not as Christian but as a person living in a society. A society without values is a society with immorality, unethical behavior, and with people without conscience. Religion aside from its spiritual aspects is there to guide people to live morally as human being. Therefore religion is necessary to provide order in society by providing moral and spiritual guides to its believers. Without religion the world is troublesome and chaotic.
Activity: 161
March 19, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
yes for me its really important that we have a religion..but there are may types of religion but we have only one GOD.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 19, 2018, 03:51:31 AM
You have a great conclusion there dude, I completely agree with you.  We should be free thinkers, it doesn't matter if you don't belong or believed in any religions,  just knowing the moral and unethical doings is enough. Debating is also unnecessary because he was just stating his own perception, respect is indeed more important.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
Well I think religion does matter to humans, but not all share the same sentiments on that. There are a lot of religions
out there practicing and believing in different teachings and gods. Yes I think it is necessary, it provides
reason and direction to man's existence and journey through life. I also think beliefs are quite
essential and more than necessary for humans. Different religions have different beliefs
on life and what makes it right and wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: