Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 30. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I am not sure about that because there are coins that likely better than ripple. But no one will know what is gonna happen n the future, but I hold some ripple in case they are rising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think ripple could be the main currency of the future. But there are many problems that need to be solved. I also believe in bitcoin. so I have both of these coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

altcoins ripple is very good, first its price is cheap, now see, ripple price rise high, because ripple have good project, ripple technology is widely used by bank
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
It's definitely not. Okay, let's say ripple become popular, may rise in the near future but to be currency of the future? I don't think so. I didn't see it now that ripple can overtake the three leading coin such as litecoin, eth, and the king btc and gaining the title of currency of the future. If ripple has, then how bout those three which is obviously way ahead of ripple.
It must first solve the question of legality before it will become a currency. In my opinion, bitcoin is easier to become the world currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I do not think so, because I think the future money is Bitcoin. Ripple is the only company that issued Xrp as their coin. Memeng Xrp will enliven the Cryptocurrency market, but not by becoming the money of the future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Ripple is well suited for speculation and trading in short. But for a long time it is not worth keeping, it falls heavily during the bitcoin crisis. Even can fall 3-5 times.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
It's definitely not. Okay, let's say ripple become popular, may rise in the near future but to be currency of the future? I don't think so. I didn't see it now that ripple can overtake the three leading coin such as litecoin, eth, and the king btc and gaining the title of currency of the future. If ripple has, then how bout those three which is obviously way ahead of ripple.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Yes, I think there are potential. Ripple is a highly specialized technology, applicable in the banking sector, and there are huge amounts of money circulating.
Activity: 210
I long look narrowly at this coin, but I can't make a final choice. A recent nvost that he is made of air and that have filed a lawsuit against the creator me have guarded... But definitely this coin has the right for the big future.
Activity: 109
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

There is a possibilty that Ripple will be the future currency because this coin has a big potential. And i believe that Ripple will be the future bank, and i research something about Ripple and i saw that Ripple is supported by some famous companies and crypto experts. So Ripple can be the future currency.
Activity: 406
Not impossible also if Ripple made as the currency of the future, it depends on enthusiasts of Ripple coins, but I think it is difficult if ripple made in the new global currency for the world.
Activity: 27
Ripple is anything, but not the cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
As far as I know ripple has some hype around itself, that he's compromised by some country's government, but I could be wrong.

Ripple always manage to create hype around itself. always a lot of news always a lot of contracts, but nothing really happen. I am sceptical, because all we see so far is speculations.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
As far as I know ripple has some hype around itself, that he's compromised by some country's government, but I could be wrong.
What do you mean compromised? XRP is the cryptocurrency created by the company Ripple which is based in San Francisco, California.
Activity: 87
Hey it is not an impossible thing, the chances are open an it depends how they could managed the coins to improve every single time and it is the hardest part of this job.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Ripple has a future, but it will never be the first cryptocurrency. It essence is contrary to the main idea of the cryptocurrency - decentralization. Of course, it will be pumped up more than once and we can earn on it, but it will not have the trust of the cryptocommunity
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

No i dont think so, the price of ethereum today is growing so fast more than ripple, both coin is profitable but they have different growth depending on the season but if you are going to compare then ethereum has the best statistics on the chart more than ripple.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
Just as you said ,It works with Banking partners, Ripple might be a popular coin, but there is little of a cryptocurrency factor in it, It has fast lost its independence as a crypto. There are now high chances of its prices to be influenced by their investors, maybe in a bid to take control of the crypto market. I don't think Ripple at any point will be a future currency,unless its backing increases so much that it takes over the market control through market capitalization, Without its monied investors, Ripple is nothing
Activity: 49
My friend and I both revaluate that XRP is really a cool project and a very technological coin. Maybe it would become the number one coin in coinmarketcap of altcoin but I think it still can not take over BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: