Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 29. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
ripple, I see it is not equal ethereum  Cool
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
I dont think so. Although XRP technology is used in many Banking system in the world and it can reduce the transaction cost by 70%. But XRP belongs one corporation and it is not totally a real crypto. So, I do not think that it can be the real currency in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think ripple could be the main currency of the future. But there are many problems that need to be solved. I also believe in bitcoin. so I have both of these coins.

Ripple has no any chance to become the main coin, as it brakes the main principle of all crypto "decentralization".
I can agree with you concerning Bitcoin, but not Ripple for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
People still say that, but in fact, I think not, because Ripple different BTC and the Altcoin a lot! You can compare the construction and operation characteristics of the system!
Activity: 154
Ripple will be more famous in future currency related to Bank transactions,big banks are already started sending transaction based on Ripple technology, in near future more banks will be adopt the technology, currently ripple in 3rd position in coinmarketcap. so there has a great future for Ripple
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
In my opinion, the ripple is really a currency of the future. It is a huge altcoin with the help of 6 different big and small banks all over the world.
We can see a great deal of capital and that is the foundation that will help it thrive in the long run. In the future, it can beat ETH because there are so many advantages.
XRP always has the cost of transferring money is very low and processing speed is quite fast. I highly appreciate this and hope it will have a brighter future.
Activity: 23
This is not a good option, in order to rely on it in the future. Ripple is a utilitarian coin with a huge issue, and its price is now overvalued. In the future, the coin will be used, but it is unlikely that the price will increase significantly. And if it increases, it will be a new fall.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
i don't believe that ripple is the currency of the future considering the fact that it is a centralized system and it has a long way in terms of its value compared to bitcoin and some other altcoins.
Activity: 25
The problem is: if banks start using XRP for real then they would not want its price to be high. So I am not sure ripple is ever going to the moon.
Activity: 85
Ripple coin is a potential coin and for sure if you have that you can earn a lot of profit.  But I think before ripple become new crypto currency they need to die ethereun,  waves,  and litecoin brcause for me if the bitcoin die the possible the next first new crypto will be that three coins.  But it depends to the people what coin will be the next bitcoin.  But until now bitcoin still alive and for few years for sure.
Activity: 112
I don't think so. Ripple isn't even a cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think that the ripple is a coin in which the banking system is interested, Therefore, in any case, this coin will continue to be developed.
Activity: 27
i bought just a  few ripple coin because i think the value maybe can higher
The project, development and team are really strong I hope a bright future for us
Activity: 258
XRP is to decentralize encryption, but the core of the block chain is decentralization, so the positioning of XRP is awkward for me.

Activity: 84
Ripple is one of the good cryptocurrency that started the same like bitcoin. Their platform is also based on bitcoin and it also has its own benefits when we use it. The price of ripple is still rising and we can be sure that it will hit a significant figure in the future.
Activity: 103
I think that ripplei is not the currency of the future, because the price of ripple is very unstable and does not have monetary attributes.
Activity: 294
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, it is always difficult to make any predictions. But Ripple shows certain stability and looks like a very promising coin. Ripple has been around since 2012 and has a strong team of developers and engineers. Ripple offers extremely fast payment settlement in ~4 seconds comparable to 2+ min for Ether and 1+ Hour for Bitcoin as well as to 3–5 days of traditional payment transfer systems. Of course, there are also some disadvantages, such as the weaker decentralization, when compared to other digital assets but I think the advantages outnumber the drawbacks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
with Ripple having a pretty good and improved development. so I'm sure for future Ripple will be very good and help Cryptocurrency market to progress and increase. so the future of Ripple is also able to improve the development of Cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six

Ripple has a concept contrary to Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.

I still remember but do not know when, that Ripple party once said "I (Ripple) is not part of Bitcoin".

how can he not from Bitcoin, while his explorer network imitates from Blockchain Bitcoin and for me it is enough to be unsure of buying or storing Ripple.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
with the amazing Ripple in terms of price, it will be very helpful for the future of Cryptocurrency. besides with the increasing development, Ripple can change the development graph that exists in Cryptocurrency market. so with this, we must continue to support Ripple will have developments that will continue to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: