Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 31. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
of course, ripple is a very popular cryptocurrency. due to the fact that many banks are interested in working with it in the future, it can take 1st place. if there are funds, I would advise you to buy.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Just ask a few questions. Do you want to see your assets go down every day, 70/80 percent? I think everyone's answer would be no.
Activity: 158
Ripple has a very bright future. Now its price has not yet begun to rise. We should have enough patience, and I believe Ripple will likely exceed $3 in 2018 again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
I do not think ripple will become the currency of the future because if banks start adopting a particular cryptocurrency I believe the government and the bank will later centralized it

Ripple is already centralized mate Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
For now, but ripple has a great potential and huge edge over bitcoin and many other altcoins, and it works with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. Maybe someday or in the near future ripple will be the next global currency, but next to bitcoin maybe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
The price of the ripple is also stabilizing in the market. Ripple is also supported by modern blockchain technology. Currently the price of the ripple is only $ 0.8 but I think the future ripple will get higher and higher in the cryptocurrency market. Nothing is impossible, ripple will also be the future currency.
Activity: 112
I do not think so, XRP hold the total supply and maintain the popular amount of coins by market is a difference. In other words, they choose to fall safer to fight the volatility of the market. It has, inadvertently, surpassed the intrinsic nature of the market and the nature of the market as a source of decentralization. Or are they waiting for the adjustment or the next generation after decentralized supply.
Activity: 378
I'm sure that the XRP coin has no future, because it exists separately from the Ripple technology, which is confirmed by its developers and does not represent value. Its value can grow only as a result of speculative manipulation in the market, and therefore as an instrument of accumulation is a very unreliable option.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is a total gambling about Ripple and its native token XRP. It was sold with premium to investors and company made a lot of $$$. Now they enjoy life and investors have problems.
Activity: 280
Yes Ripple all surprised by their growth rates and rapid capital growth, this coin entered the top 10. XRP proved to be a serious competitor in relation to bitcoin, I think XRP has every chance.
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
this simply can not be, and even more so no one has considered this cryptocurrency to be promising as a long-term investment
Activity: 90
Ripple is a very interesting project. The project owner manipulates the market very well. I do not believe that the ripple is the currency of the future. They only know how to manipulate the market. And I also do not believe that Ripple is better than ethereum. And now a very dominant etherum than Ripple
Activity: 138
I do not believe in Ripple.  And I do not advise you to take risks and invest in this coin.  It's better to invest in NEO.
Activity: 343
of course not!this coin does not grow at all obvious that it is hardly even when you will grow up and will show the old result
Activity: 42
In the last month the currency owned by Ripple, a company that bills itself as using blockchain technology to build the payment system of the future, soared in price by a whopping 700 percent. ... To begin with, Bitcoin relies on a network of “miners” running code that validates transactions and keeps the currency secure.
Activity: 23
That is very unlikely, but ethereum and bitcoin two monuments are too big
Activity: 27
Future of the market are coins with rock stable rate of exchange independent from Bitcoin. Check out Nebula Network, it's the one projects like this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Indeed last year Ripple had a good pulse and I even made good money on it, but I strongly doubt that this will be the currency of the future
Activity: 560
Its possible but eth is the competator of ripple wich the secondary high value like btc so the future money from now on will lead is eth and ripple maybe because the two altcoin are doing there best to become number one in markets.
Activity: 251
Ripple price will be $0.01 once the locked HUGE stash of it released..
Beware my friend
Pages:
Jump to: