Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 60. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 01:44:02 AM
If for the ripple may not be able to serve as a global currency because it is still less popular with bitcoin that has a very large interest in the share of developed countries that make ripples become very difficult when will be used as a means of exchange later.
Of course ,no coins can replace the position of bitcoin . Because we all know that bitcoin is the oldest but it still keeps growing and popular, it gets trust of many people all around the world. Bitcoin is also called the father of all coins. However, I personally think that Ripple is also a good coin, I’ve heard many people say that it has bright future although I’ve just not take investment in this coin. One of the most important of ripple is its long-term investment. Thus you need to be more patient when you choose this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
perhaps this year we will see the struggle of ripple and ether for the first place in terms of capitalization, we invested a lot in Ripple and plan to invest it. So we will see that the banks' money or ETH technology will win
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
its false i think its not possible.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

The Coin known as XRP has great future prospects. I feel it is another Bitcoin to come. For anyone not living under a rock, there has been a huge hype regarding the soaring prices of cryptocurrencies. XRP has recently just broken two milestones. Firstly, XRP was able to hit new milestones of $1.00, $2.00 and $3.00 per coin within the span of days, from late December 2017 to the start of January 2018. Secondly, XRP overtook Ethereum to become the second largest cryptocurrency. Therefore, i feel Ripple can become the new global currency.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
I don't think ripple is future of cryptocurrency because its centralized and ripple supply is not limited and they can produce any amount, because of this its like usd dollar and have no future.

You have an interesting idea, I did not even think about it! And indeed, if the amount of the coin is not limited, then its value will not be too great.
There is a lot of sense in this theory, thank you for this idea!
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
I think ripple is not the altcoin that will live long. In any case, if the power of America is not behind it  Smiley

Too many negative features in it. It is centralized, speculation, and ripple does not need a token at all. So time will tell what will happen to this altcoin, I personally do not hold it, although perhaps the future is really behind it.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 25, 2018, 02:47:27 PM
Last comment---> full retard
EMV
Activity: 183
January 25, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple — it is good, but the investment attractiveness of XRP remains under a big question.

First, the Ripple company has to work well. As XRP is centralized, in case of death of Ripple also its token will be gone. Further, Ripple has to increase the client base a hundred times to reach the SWIFT level. Then she needs to convince banks to pass with xCurrent on xRapid and to begin to use XRP.

At the same time SWIFT, the company with 45 years' experience in the market, should not manage to provide a competitive product and to completely lose the market share. R3 and other similar startups have to fail also.

And only then all 100 billion tokens of XRP will cost about 231 million dollars, or $0,0023 for one coin.

Despite all aforesaid, we will repeat that Ripple in itself is the remarkable company. Even if it will not be able to take all market of "svift", it all the same will be able to provide a set of useful products for the bank sphere. So she anyway will gain a large income, and the cost of its stocks will seriously increase.

But it is at all not that result for which investors in XRP hope.
Activity: 596
January 25, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
I really consider Ripple a very promising currency, because it is safer than bitcoin, faster, its price is very low.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
We have been living in a centralized society, no big deal if the centralization part becomes the dominant part on the internet, banking system has backed XRP and they already start adoption, eventually bankers are going to win if you compare banking system backing with XRPand others, because they have control of fiat somehow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 06:30:30 AM
For me not really the currency of the future but for me it will have a role in the cryrpocurrency world because the only thing that the people gave an importance are those crypto that has a bigger and greater value. Amd know ripple is increasing and becoming a big crypto and being at the top so thats why ripple will be successful.
Activity: 42
January 23, 2018, 08:11:49 PM
Ripple is a technology that has two function; as a digital currency and as
well as a digital payment network for financial transactions. This is the reason Why Ripple is less popular when compared to the other digital
currencies, with only a value $1.4 value to date.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
I very much hope for a boom for this ripple. Its a centralized coin so many different bank or companies can use this as any form of online transaction. And in my opinion, i think it is the most famous centralized coin. I even read an article from month ago suspecting that amazon might choose ripples
Yes i also consider Ripple having good potential in its price and no doubt that in future its price can increase too much, but i think that there are so many other altcoin which also have good potential even having less price as compare to Ripple, therefore i think that if a person have limited amount of money still they have good opportunity to invested their limited amount of money in a potentially good altcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 23, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
Ripple is a promising coin, it will show itself, but I doubt that it will become # 1, in the top cryptocurrency will hold on for a long time.
I think ripple is a very good coin for long-term investment because the ripple price is not too significant. Bathed in other coins.
But for the price down it is very unlikely not to go down
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
Ripple is a promising coin, it will show itself, but I doubt that it will become # 1, in the top cryptocurrency will hold on for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
Even though this digital currency is backed by banks globally, i have still doubt about Ripple that it will be the currency of the future. Bitcoin is the the closest digital currency in reality because of what it has achieved already, in my own opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
The currency is going up way lot and the captured market is really temporary according what I'm seeing in the market.

The currency has to be lower than this and its not at right point in right time. The major drop will occur when banks will say no to the ripple.

This currency is literally working on that blockchain which is limiting the major currency of the era that is bitcoin.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 23, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
Ok i will really post it once for every new site popping up

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/
Activity: 21
January 23, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
I very much hope for a boom for this ripple. Its a centralized coin so many different bank or companies can use this as any form of online transaction. And in my opinion, i think it is the most famous centralized coin. I even read an article from month ago suspecting that amazon might choose ripples

Lol 100, 1000 $. Did you see amount of supply for this coin ?
I dont belive what kind of stupid stuff people  can write.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
It's hard to say, there are other altcoins who has similar project. And some of the banks are planning to start their own blockchain. Hard to say if ripple will over come the competition.
Pages:
Jump to: