Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 63. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
Yes, its extremely likely to be the currency of the future.  And for those who are misinformed about Ripple's decentralization plan and are too lazy to read...

https://youtu.be/CVG_Sx4COf0

I do not think so. Yes, Ripple is very good for bank operations, but now i'm supporting other cryptocurrencies that mean much more for me. I am sure Ethereum has the greatest future, Qtum and NEO are cool as well. IMHO.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
Personally I don't care much for XRP. Its centralized and made by bankers for bankers.
This will of course inevitably give it some value, but it goes against what crypto is all about for me and that is a decentralized monetary system free from banks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 07:09:04 PM
As the crypto-currency markets begin to recover, Ripple played some of its losses, reaching the price of $ 1.43 on Dec. 21. Compared to the beginning of December, its growth is still almost 600%, but the coin has fallen by about 60% from its peak.
The early investors who bought XRP a month ago, were the winners, but most who bought in the peak mania, lost a lot. The media stop writing about Ripple.
The reality may turn out to be more prosaic: Ripple is unlikely to disappear without a trace, but it also can not affect the market capitalization of bitcoin, which is now 3.5 times larger than the centralized contender for its role.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
January 21, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
I believe it will be way more worthy in future that today, That is why I purchased few thousands of Ripples and saved for the future.
I will purchase some coins when I have more money, I don't really want to have any Ripple right now because I feel that Bitcoin is much more important to use in this current generation.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
I believe it will be way more worthy in future that today, That is why I purchased few thousands of Ripples and saved for the future.
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 06:29:48 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
Ripple has all the chances to do this because it is controlled by one company and banks, but I think that people will not let this happen, because there will be no anonymity
Activity: 294
January 21, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
I do not think it is a good option xrp, in my opinion it is not a reliable currency, and I hope that little by little people evaluate the project of xrp, and do not invest more in it, greetings!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 21, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
I don't think so.  Because for me the number 1 crypto currency as of now and in the next few years will be bitcoin. Ripple is potential coin but I think it will increase more the price and it will reach like price of the bitcoin.  Many people earn a lot of profit because they have ripple in their wallet. You can in nvest to ripple if you want because they have possibility to become $5 this month or next month the price of each ripple.  Everything is possible to happen maybe we see ripple become new cyrpto currency and maybe it will not happen.  It depends to us if they increase more ripple or not. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
January 21, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
If you look at the exchange rate of the current ripple (XRP) can tell that the future of this currency is difficult to become a global currency. The future of non-crypto global currency is more appropriate than Ethereum because of its potential, the future Blockchain 2.0 technology platform that will replace Bitcoin as a global currency.
Activity: 392
January 21, 2018, 05:58:19 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I don't think so, I think there are much better coin rather that ripple although Ripple did a good performance last year. Really get a good profit thru ripple.  It seems to be a great blessing for investing with ripple last year but I don't know if it will continue that way this 2018.
Activity: 210
January 21, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
I don't think that ripple is the currency of the future because most of the crypto users knows what is ripple about and the owner own more than 50% of the ripple support so I would stay away from this coin and better to search a real coin with a real future.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 21, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
Ripple best coin for future.
Opinion best. Coin best

prove your argument ,put your facts or just gonna blindly point on random coin ?
Scroll trough the comments here and dont mind me. Lol
Check what nonsense the bots are posting and how they interact with each new comment. So....

Ripple best coin for future.
Opinion best. Coin best
Activity: 343
January 21, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
I think Ripple is very good project and will have good future, but I don't see it as "The currency of the future". Too many people are against it, because they see it as the big  banks project that will destroy crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
January 21, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
Ripple (XRP) is one of my best altcoins, I believe in this crypto that it will have a high potential one day in the future, I talk about 2-4 years later. That's right, ripple has an abnormal supply, but it has the power to succeed. I already invested around 20% of my income in the last 6 months in xrp, I made already great profit, and i hope i will make more in the future depend on xrp's price.
Activity: 111
January 21, 2018, 05:21:25 PM
I think if global currency of the world will appear, it will definitely appear not now. Crypto currencies are experiencing a rapid raise, but it is too early to talk about global currency of the world.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 21, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
Can y'all dump this coin already
Activity: 280
January 21, 2018, 05:09:49 PM
The purpose of the coin goes exactly reverse of everything crypto stands for - so no. I don't think it is.
Exactly, ripple belongs to banks, and they want to make exactly the same as fiat but only in cryptos, that is why there is a lot of "auge" over ripple. So no, for me, ripple is the cancer of cryptocurrencies. It is crap.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
The purpose of the coin goes exactly reverse of everything crypto stands for - so no. I don't think it is.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
January 21, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
No, ripple is a way for the banks to maintain control like they always have been.  If something is to be the true crypto people want it will have to something else that is decentralized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
If bitcoins havent become the future currency non will be. The fact ripple is trusted and backed by banks is  not a gurantee that it will be the future currency. Bitcoins and Ether are the tipped coins to be future global currency.
Pages:
Jump to: