Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 62. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 23, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?
It's hard to say it could happen in the future. whether digital currencies like ripples and others can become a global currency? I'm sure many people disagree with it, and I think that will never happen.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
Nope and never will be how come centralized coin will be currency of the future. This coin was made by the banktards for them to controll all the supply of BTC and ETH whenever we buy ripple. I suggest you search other altcoins that has a lot more potential than XRP. Thank you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
Opinions are not required, just check the progress of Ripple. It itself describes the success story.... Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
Ripple best coin for future.
Opinion best. Coin best

prove your argument ,put your facts or just gonna blindly point on random coin ?
Scroll trough the comments here and dont mind me. Lol
Check what nonsense the bots are posting and how they interact with each new comment. So....

Ripple best coin for future.
Opinion best. Coin best

I asked you to prove your argument ,like monero is meant for privacy with ring CT which makes transactions untraceable ,like that mention a single unique feature of ripple ,only 38% ripple is in circulation and the numbers are finite
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 22, 2018, 05:34:14 PM
Bitcoin has fallen 60% from its ath
Go on
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
In many ways Ripple actually represents a new and improved version of Bitcoin and an evolution in blockchain technology. Ripple improves existing financial infrastructures with almost real-time transaction settlements. Ripple will open up many more gateways for bitcoin users and easier ways to bridge bitcoin with the mainstream world of finance. Ripple promises expedited transactions and increased stability. As a distributed network, Ripple does not depend on a single company to manage and secure the transaction database. So all this makes me think that Ripple has a bright future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

It might be the currency in the future but it depends on the demands of million of people and if the Government will implement it and I think it will take 10 to 20 years or more. It will take so many processes for the XRP to become the future currency.
Moreover, just don't think about it for now and I suggest that we need to invest now to Bitcoin and other top Altcoins because the prices are too low so it is our opportunity to invest and hold until we reached the desired income.
Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
People who say your future currency for ripple are making a big mistake. Ripple will collapse in a few months and it will become a no-show.
If you want to invest in ethereum or bitcoin you will earn more money Smiley
January 22, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
I don't think any decentralized cryptocurrency has a big future as a world currency. But still XRP is centralized it has chances. However in my opinion it's pseudo-currency with capitalization of $120B that is used nowhere and has all the chances to be a bubble growing thanks to tons of marketing and hype. If technology of ripple and it's currency will be implemented at least somewhere it will have lots of chances to have a big future but still it's not happening I don't have much trust in it

Do you want to tell me wich other coin has a CLEAR USECASE?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
I don't think any decentralized cryptocurrency has a big future as a world currency. But still XRP is centralized it has chances. However in my opinion it's pseudo-currency with capitalization of $120B that is used nowhere and has all the chances to be a bubble growing thanks to tons of marketing and hype. If technology of ripple and it's currency will be implemented at least somewhere it will have lots of chances to have a big future but still it's not happening I don't have much trust in it
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 22, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
As the popularity and price of Ripple increasing with time we can say that it can be the currency of future
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
Interesting Ripple is a good currency to have and invest in. If you don't have ripple it is advisable to buy ripple because in ther it is the future of crypto currenCy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 11:07:30 AM
Ripple will have a big future.
Almost all well known services using it and many others will join over time.

Hodl your xrp guys.
January 22, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
Ripple is best coin xrp
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
A big no, we are escaping centralized systems that limits the withdrawal of our hard earned money. NO to ripple never to centralized again.
Activity: 85
The world is flat...
January 22, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?

Centralized? Lol, why do they need blockchain then?) I did not read just about this shit, but if it's centralized - it's fail.
Activity: 19
January 22, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
I'm not happy about it, but I would have to admit that Ripple has a good chance in taking over as the top coin for micro-transactions since it's being backed by BIG banks...
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 22, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
What is it about daydreamers that fantasize about a future global currency.
Why on Earth would you want to have a globally centralized power?
ARen't most of our major problems today because of globally centralized super pacs putting their hands in everything?
To the point where it is even hard to find real food in America now?

For all of those that imagine a global cryptocurrency in the future, I say to you: get LOST!
The entire reason btc was created was to decentralize monetary systems.

Ripple, is especially evil because it is a corporate business made for corporate banks.
Just because it increases in value doesn't mean it had value.
When it increases in value, it means big corporations are manipulating the price and herds of wannabe "investors" are following like lemmings.

The day someone can make an everyday transaction using Ripple is the day Satoshi Nakamoto will climb out of his grave to slap all of us.
Activity: 30
January 22, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
It really a contender in terms market cap and volume. Pretty cheap as of the moment and supported by bank industry. I think its a trojan horse in cryptoworld.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
January 22, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
Yes, its extremely likely to be the currency of the future.  And for those who are misinformed about Ripple's decentralization plan and are too lazy to read...

https://youtu.be/CVG_Sx4COf0

I do not think so. Yes, Ripple is very good for bank operations, but now i'm supporting other cryptocurrencies that mean much more for me. I am sure Ethereum has the greatest future, Qtum and NEO are cool as well. IMHO.
I agree with you. I'm not so interested in ripple, when compared with ethereum, I see the development of ripple fairly slow and I'm not sure if ripple could become the currency of the future
Pages:
Jump to: