Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 66. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 111
January 21, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin. Will that suffice for an answer?

Couldn't say it much better than this  Grin

But let me try;

Its centralized, its a company
They can seize my money
They can block my transactions
They can print extra coins like any other central bank
They have 60% of the total now, more if they fill like at any time
There is no relation between value of the coin and the usage by the banks.

So yes in short;

Fuck Ripple and every retarded centralized shitcoin

And for people that actually can read;

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/graph/

Ripple reserves the right not to include transactions in XRP Charts that it believes are not bona fide, e.g., wash sales where there is no change in beneficial ownership.

So do not expect to see every transaction that they don't want you to see Wink

And before some brainwashed ripple slave post its FUD, try to read this;

https://ripple.com/build/freeze/#individual-freeze

Mh.... even a bank fuck you more gently than ripple.

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 05:32:48 AM
Ripple will hit 10$ till december 2018....... Smiley
LOL, wake up bro, it's morning already, stop dreaming.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
January 21, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
Ripple will hit 10$ till december 2018....... Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 21, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
Despite all of the above, we will repeat that Ripple itself is a wonderful company. Even if it can not capture the whole swift market, it will still be able to provide a set of useful products for the banking sector. So, in any case, it will receive large incomes, and the value of its shares will seriously increase.
Activity: 93
January 21, 2018, 03:57:16 AM
Is Ripple maybe a future bank, because it cooperates with some of Big Bank in the world. And maybe it will have physical coin and use to some Buy/sell product
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 03:49:17 AM
The problem is: if banks start using XRP for real then they would not want its price to be high. So I am not sure ripple is ever going to the moon.
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
Ripple centralized, it is contradicts the sole nature of cryptocurrencies. It's a currency to be used between banks not for us.  That's why I can say, what  I dislike Ripple.
Activity: 76
January 21, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
there are many who say that ripple is very good for investors to follow and I think ripple will provide good opportunities for those investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 21, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
Yes Ripple is currency of the future, electronic currency, not crypto currency.
I say its a new dollar, fork
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 21, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
I don't think it's possible, but XRP is still a private token, although it solves the problem of trust between Banks.
And Banks around the world are starting to look at cryptocurrencies and blockchains, and XRP iwill be going to go beyond that,
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 02:34:18 AM
yes ripple is the currency of future ,centralised,only 38% in circulation ,infinitive numbers ,backed up banks, in simple words
we love financial institutions ,not for common people
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 02:08:02 AM
ripple is indeed potential but in my opinion this ripple should be invested in long term!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
Ripple is the cryptocoin not a currency.It is use only in crypto world.So it is not a currency of the future.
Not used in real world lol
Didnt u read about all the real world uses of XRP?
 You have but u still insist to be retarded

Virtual currency in the technology but the value is real, the power to using for the world is unlimited. Ripple is really good, it can helps us solve the problem about transaction fees and confirmation time. Not like Bitcoin or Ethereum, Ripple doesn't need to have miner and depend on them.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
Yes it is possible, because it is one of the best altcoin to invest and it also growing high so invest in these currency will be profitable in future.
Activity: 25
January 19, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
Ripple has very high potential and in fact I think it poses as a serious threat to Bitcoin in becoming the #1 coin used for daily transactions...
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 19, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
Ripple is the cryptocoin not a currency.It is use only in crypto world.So it is not a currency of the future.
Not used in real world lol
Didnt u read about all the real world uses of XRP?
 You have but u still insist to be retarded
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
yes, a good coin, I would know earlier when I only began to trade, I remember it still on 300 satosn. now she of course has given a heat, even ETH has shifted, for someone it seemed unreal, we will look, what it will be farther
Activity: 21
January 19, 2018, 12:25:08 PM
I do not think.there is a lot of supply that prevent prices from expanding (38 B)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

In my opinion, it is a really low probability that ripple will be the currency of the future. I think it is not giving trust and also I think it is not a promising coin according to its price characteristic.
Pages:
Jump to: