Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 74. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:49:43 PM
probably because the current Ripple the price is going up and a lot of devotees.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
I definitely think so. The centralization improves the usability and real life adoptation of the coin. Huge organizations are planning to use Ripple as a central part of their infrastructure. I am part of a Discord group where we discuss the future of RIpple and other (primary short term) holds. If you want a real discusion instead of these naysayers, join us at https://discord.gg/dxG4z2
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 08:17:07 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Technically, Ripple is not cryto at all, it is centralized coin, it defeat purpose of cryto. Why do you think bitcoin started in the first place?.....No cryto veterans will ever buy Ripple only the newbs/greedy banker
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 08:16:53 PM
Is this the coin that the developer had an issue in last year? And what i saw in the social media last year that the developer of ripple scams all the investors and had put it in jail. And now ripple rises in its value and before the 2017 ends , it is in number two spot in the coinmarketcap. But i think ripple will not be the currency of the future because there is the bitcoin and etherium. The one will be the currency of the future is the bitcoin and next to it is the etherium.
Activity: 9
January 12, 2018, 08:15:10 PM
IMO, Ripple is not dying but not the currency of the future. There are a lot of better alt coins.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

We cannot say that thing right now because they are just getting started in the business. But i have seen a news that are saying that the ripple can be bigger than bitcoins if ever that the people will support them because the overall quantity of the ripple is way more than bitcoins so if people decided to go all in to ripple they will absolutely gonna be huge. And i am planning to invest in ripple this time because the value of ripple is very low but have a high chances to be huge. So if ever that they will be much expensive than bitcoins my money will be millions.
Why do you think that value of this coin is low? Why do you think that banks will use ripple when ripple is open source? Firstly try to answer these question and hopefully you spare some money...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

We cannot say that thing right now because they are just getting started in the business. But i have seen a news that are saying that the ripple can be bigger than bitcoins if ever that the people will support them because the overall quantity of the ripple is way more than bitcoins so if people decided to go all in to ripple they will absolutely gonna be huge. And i am planning to invest in ripple this time because the value of ripple is very low but have a high chances to be huge. So if ever that they will be much expensive than bitcoins my money will be millions.
Activity: 99
January 12, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
Nope and never will be. There are other coins has more future than XRP.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 12, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
Ripple is the currency of the past, it differs from the dollar only in that it trades on the cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
I don't agree such kind of saying because there are many coins which is much better than it and it is not so good as they have said about it. The really good thing will survive time and show us its goodness.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
I think this is very loud, so I do not think that the ripple can be considered so much our future, this project is very ineffective for banks, but for ordinary people this project will not bring serious benefits except for a little money
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 12, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
It takes long time to happen or it wont happen, i think all of us witness the progress of bitcoin to make it number one or best coin in the crypto currency.
Ripple is the currency which has potential to increase its value because it has strong system which is very competitive to other great coins in the market.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 01:46:14 AM
 It is very difficult to say about future as honest. By anythings behavior, we can just predict anything of that. They have dufferent type of choice though there are many kinds of people.

Public will definitely like it and start to deal with this if ripple gives the perfect return and facilities to the public. It is very difficult to be the best but it can be one of the best currency by fulfilling the public demands and requirements but it will take more time to be that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 04:00:49 AM
ripple is good to grab some profit, it is now 1.46euro in value but many speculators expect it to grow up to 7-9euro. Good business is to sell it around 5-6 euros. However ripple is very risky because it is mainly centralized with banks in charge of it (80%).
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
I just now wrote in another branch my attitude to the Ripple coin, I do not think that Ripple is a crypto currency, I consider it a pseudo crypto currency, because it does not have decentralization, the coin is completely centralized and 60% of all the stocks of this coin lie with the developers. But this is just my opinion.
Activity: 18
January 11, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
Ripple is just being pumped right now. Maybe a whale is behind it that is why ripple have managed to reach ETH, but other than that I don't see any more reason why ripple would flourish.
Whales (probably ripple itself) begun to cash out their profit...so the road back to ten cents is open

Yeah, I also heard that ripple is going back to its price back then. Funny how people reacted to sudden movement of ripple only knowing that it was only pumped some major holders.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 06:14:06 PM
Yes it is a real news long time ago my brother told me that why i'm not hold any Ripple coin on that time i'm not interest about ripple coin but now it's price is most value able and now i'm buy this coin around $6000 and i want to hold it for a long time because i know it have a better future for me and my family.

This is pitty if you hold it in long term. Ripple is not the future of anything. It's just a company benefits from price rally of ripple. That's it for me, no further thing to learn.
Activity: 350
💲
January 10, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
i don't know if ripple is the currency of the future, but there are 2 things to consider: 1) crypto expert do not like ripple because it's centralized. 2) 99% of world population don't give a rat-*ss about centralization or decentralization, and would use any crypto that has enough appeal to them, even if satan himself made it
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 10, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
^ boi please sit down and take a class of research  Cheesy
Then come back and repeat what u just said
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 06:00:07 PM
Bankers going to push XRP very high, if you in for money u should consider it. Dont tell me nothing about ethics and shit lmao.
U guys are filling your bags with xrp i smell it! Hypocrites
Banks won't push price xrp because they don't need xrp! They need technology not xrp as currency
Pages:
Jump to: