Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 71. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 16, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

Ripple is very useless today, the value is not even increasing even for 1 year of holding it. In my own opinion, you should invest on bitcoins or ethcoins if you have a good amount of budget because this 2 coins are more profitable rather than ripple. The value of ripple is cheaper but it does not have the potential to grow its value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
Yes, agreed that is ripple is currency of future. it already prove it and in the list of top ten crypto curreny market, it already take huge runup in last few days and now it is correction mode and can move upside any time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 16, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
I can say that it has the future but is not the future. It is not an empty coin so it has a future and price will increase soon
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
January 16, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
Ripple is a good coin and now there is a very big discount as well as many others. You should not miss this chance))) I already made a good purchase but I hope that tomorrow it will be possible to buy even cheaper.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 08:49:39 AM
in my opinion xrp - ripple is one of the coins of the future. I do agree with the arguments about centralization, or xrp is not the same as ripple ledger, or supply is enormous, but there is always the argument of extremely fast, low cost, secure, easy money transfers - and that is ripples real use case. Part of portfolio is xrp longterm.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 16, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
NO

The currencyes of the future are here listed:

- IOTA (MIOTA)(this one doesn't even have fees for transaction)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Monero
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- PIVX
- SportfyFi token

maybe some others, but how can i predict teh future, I am just telling you, what is very nice. Smiley

NO.
currency of the future is the one big corporations and governments will deal with Wink

Check the boards of imf wef and fed. Everywhere someone from ripple Wink
But but but mah zero transaction science experiment decentralization  Shocked
Yes thats one of those going to die. Concepts without products
Activity: 453
January 16, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
NO

The currencyes of the future are here listed:

- IOTA (MIOTA)(this one doesn't even have fees for transaction)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Monero
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- PIVX
- SportfyFi token

maybe some others, but how can i predict teh future, I am just telling you, what is very nice. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
January 16, 2018, 07:32:05 AM
After today's sharp drop, the crypto currency begins to doubt their future in general and Ripple in particular.
January 16, 2018, 07:27:49 AM
I really hate ripple but I am afraid there is a possibility
Don't worry friend, it's not possible. Purification is here and i'm glad, the crypto market need some time rest and a lot of coins should go back to zero. The main question is still here, how long it takes, we don't know.
Better worry friend, ripple is here to stay. Main question is, when does buttcorn die ? Wink
Activity: 159
January 16, 2018, 07:12:51 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I think was obvious and covered this topic. Ripple gives some extra features to FIAT, but fiat money do not have any future, therefor why ripple?
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
Don't worry friend, it's not possible. Purification is here and i'm glad, the crypto market need some time rest and a lot of coins should go back to zero. The main question is still here, how long it takes, we don't know.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
January 16, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
it could, what everybody forget is it has actually a use case and solve a real problem in transferring money in few seconds, despite all the FUD is getting  Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
Ripple is actually a technology that has a dual function, as a digital currency as well as a digital payment network for financial transactions

XRP acts as a bridge for other currencies which includes both fiat and cryptocurrencies.

In Ripple’s network, any currency can be exchanged between one another.

So i think the future of Ripple Technology is great  Grin
January 16, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
Me thinks ripple is future.
More decentralized tha  bitcorn and etherium together  Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
I dont think ripple is future of cryptocurrency because its centralized and ripple supply is not limited and they can produce any amount, because of this its like usd dollar and have no future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
Activity: 448
January 16, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

Although it have showed good growing in the past, I think this coin is not a successful coin. In my opinion, ripple has just dumps and pumps. I think it is not a promising coin for the future.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin. Even worse than Bcash.

Ripple is owned entirely by banks. The whole idea of bitcoin was to get away from the banks and their centralized structures.

But Ripple is not mined at all. All of it is pre-mined. It is completely centralized. The corporation and the banks control it completely they can flood the market with Ripple and lower its value or withhold it and increase its value.
January 16, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
I think its possible but everyone else opinion is not true, so i need to do the same like other accounts. XRP currency of future IS POSSIBLE. Everyone else is wrong! Thanks for reading
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:45:18 AM
I don't think this is possible, because XRP is just an encrypted currency, and if the country wants to issue tokens, it needs to be issued by itself.
Pages:
Jump to: