Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple the currency of the future? - page 72. (Read 7451 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 16, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
^ and now you should read articccllleee wich says how those things are connected together.  Everyone can dump brainfarts so you need to explain
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

I don't think ripple could solv curent problem that we have right now ; I read tthe article ripple andXRP it say ripple can worked without XRP
Activity: 168
January 16, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
Just because it's backed by banks? No way.

Ripple seems to be the pavement for the future crypto coin but I don't think Ripple itself will be the next big thing. Some other better crypto with better tech is bound to show up eventually and that will replace Ripple I think, eventually setting the standard for the future coins.
January 16, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
iN mY hOmeSt oPinIoN -----> ripple is better than any useless coin out there.
Whales at btc and etherium? Yeah sure, u are feeding the whales.
Whales in xrp? not so much! But but but why no whales? ---->because you all said why --> eVErYoNe hAteS rIpPle, so tell me why whales (who are clearly "ethical players" ) shoudl care about not the currency of the future according to the same lame bot accounts.
BTW
XRP IS THE CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE, read up everything about the phoenix and watch the NWO take place. lmao if you really want that tinfoilhat conspiracy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:20:35 AM
In my opinion that Ripple is the way forward for Altcoins although not exactly the way forward for cryptocurrencies. That may be still anonymous since its each and every one very risky.
Activity: 136
January 16, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Evryone known what xrp in the last year ( something like 30000% ). The ripple project is workin' like future bank. In Your opinion is possibile for Ripple become the new global currency for the world?

What I rewas on the other page ripple is centralised, now if it is true then to become a global currency is a big possible but still bitcoin will remain the best one because of being decentralised, not unless bitcoin will get banned.
Activity: 221
January 16, 2018, 01:47:54 AM
I hope Ripple is not the currency of the future, don't forget it is Bank creation, it is like sell your soul to the devil, one moment or another they will get us all

10000000% Correct... it really shows that people truly don't understand what is going on in this world, and what is coming if they buy in to Ripple... I say go ahead, you will soon see

People that don't see what Ripple represents are in for a rude awakening
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 01:45:36 AM
It's definitely not, It's my personal opinion because Ripple does not really back up. It only manipulates whales so its price movements are fast. Many people have witnessed it because of the rapid rise and rapid collapse of its price. So, we're careful about investing in ripple because it's definitely a big risk to deal with it.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

I think if ripple is very difficult to be the money of the future, if I favor the bitcoin to be the money of the future .
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
Ripple is not the cryptocurrency in the future because there are more cryptocurrency out there that is better and not under control by the banks. Ripple is one of their vehicle to regain power over cryptocurrency. And i believe it will never happen again because Mellinials hate banks. In terms of features Ripple is already obsolete and only use for payment transactions.
January 15, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
I hope Ripple is not the currency of the future, don't forget it is Bank creation, it is like sell your soul to the devil, one moment or another they will get us all
Lmao the conspiracy guys are out in full force. Feels like dawn of the downies Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 08:06:39 AM
Activity: 18
January 15, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
If Western Union decide to follow Moneygram and accept Ripple for international transfers, then Ripple will takeover Bitcoin as N1 currency.
But the problem with Ripple is that the coin is far away for original concepts for decentralization.

We will see if it can. But still we cannot deny the fact that its being controlled by banks and it is centralized its the very reason why Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is created.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 09:49:29 PM
it's possible that XRP is improving at the beginning of 2018 for the future may be even better.
Activity: 38
January 14, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

Ripple has a great features comparing with others coins, but its a shit because is controlled by a company and banks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
ripple is shit
What do you mean? Do you know the benefit and the power of Ripple? Ripple is creating and changing the opinion of the government, banking system in cryptocurrency for the world. In the future, I think Ripple can over pass Bitcoin or even Ethereum in society and reality application.
Activity: 9
January 14, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
ripple is shit
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
If Western Union decide to follow Moneygram and accept Ripple for international transfers, then Ripple will takeover Bitcoin as N1 currency.
But the problem with Ripple is that the coin is far away for original concepts for decentralization.
Activity: 74
January 14, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
Yes it is possible, because it is one of the best altcoin to invest and it also growing high so invest in these currency will be profitable in future.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
If that percentage of xrp will be stable for years or more, it has a big chance that it was a real future bank but if that Ripple didn't, the future of it is going to be a bubble. There are possibilities that it can be a new currency of the future but we don't know unless it happens so for now I guess we should just wait and see whats gonna happen for its future.
Pages:
Jump to: