Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 9. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I don’t think he is dead by now. He is just there living happily with his family and a low profile life than having being a wellknown personality like a celebrity who doesn’t enjoy much with their life and doesn’t have privacy in anywhere they want to go. I know few japanese and most of them preferred to just have a simple living and just be humble.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think he's irrelevant now. We just needed his vision and plans for crypto and then continue what bitcoin has to be.  It's also better for him to pretend dead even if he is really alive, because a lot of cases are waiting to be filed against him most especially tax cases.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Many people know about Satoshi, but most of them are only heard from other people and read on social networking sites and forums related to Bitcoin, I think so many people have used Bitcoin to date. But Satoshi is still a mystery.
Activity: 202
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

Until now Satoshi the father of bitcoin is still unknown whether he's dead or alive, but for me it is not necessary to know where he is, infact we should be thankful of what he created,atleast until now bitcoin is Alive,eventhough its fluctuating but still we can earn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Actually I don't know because in the first place we don't know if its a person or a group, In some reason for sure his/ their aware about what happening and I'm sure they make move on how bitcoin will recover but even if he die I think there's nothing to worry because we all the users and investors are the one who controls the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hehhhe, he is not the God, he just have created bitcoin, so what he can actually do to rise its price? Only to create some breaking news
Activity: 145
Bitcoin was created in 2009. So I think satoshi is not dead yet. But who is he now and where he is, I'm sure no one can know his information

As long as bitcoin is alive in the market Satoshi will too, because bitcoin is the through essence of the existence of Satoshi.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin was created in 2009. So I think satoshi is not dead yet. But who is he now and where he is, I'm sure no one can know his information
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
Satoshi is most likely not a real person, but an original council of investors that developed bitcoin in the beginning.  Either way, there's no reason for them to reveal themselves.  It's just asking to be targeted by either nefarious groups looking to cash in with theft, or global governments trying to shut bitcoin down.  He'll/They'll never come forward if he's intelligent.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

In my opinion its a no. Bitcoin will not dump forever even satoshi nakamoto will die. Many bitcoin holder and whales are in here so why you afraid for the bitcoin dump. It will never happen. Bitcoin will continue its own roadmap. Bitcoin will continue shine and central cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
until now people still curious who is the real satoshi nakamoto but besides that still alive or dead but admitted or not satoshi already create important findings and that's called bitcoin and bitcoin already change some of people life if we see the currect development from bitcoin i think he was sucessfully provide good influence for some of people however it would be good if someday the real satoshi nakamoto appears to the public
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Satoshi Nakamoto, the father of Bitcoin, may own $ 6 billion. Satoshi Nakamoto made a turning point in the technology industry when he created Bitcoin, the famous algorithmic currency, but his identity remains unknown. At the present time, Satoshi Nakamoto does not seem to have any intention of appearing. Anonymity gives this person the right to privacy, security and peace - three things are very necessary for a person who owns 1 million Bitcoins.
Activity: 140
if he is still alive he should be able to manage bitcoin because he knows more about it because he did it, as to whether he is alive, in my opinion if satoshi was able to live it would have been to visit the country uses bitcoin, like the Philippines
Activity: 81
Satoshi and Vitalik now are trying to decide what to do with JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs and theit beloved Ripple Smiley
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I can confidently say that Satoshi is still alive. And he has still communication with the internal devs of Bitcoin. He is just silent from whats happening. He is completely aware of the dozen Bitcoin forks but he choose to remain silent. Actually I once read that Satoshi is one of the people who built this forum. Theymos might know who Satoshi is.

It's hard to guess or conclude if who this person is, his real identity, where is he now, if he is still alive, and some other questions and mysteries circulating around. As we all know, he is the founder of Bitcoin, and his invention has made so much positive impact to people from different walks of lives, to the economy and other sectors. I don't think that over-searching of Satoshi is good enough. He has been unidentified for many years, or maybe has no plan to disclose himself for some reasons, and I think we should respect that. What we can do is to show our heartfelt gratitude to him by our constant effort to make bitcoin flourish, keep its virtue and continually believe and support this technology. We should be very grateful to Satoshi for his great concern to humanity and innovative creation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
I can confidently say that Satoshi is still alive. And he has still communication with the internal devs of Bitcoin. He is just silent from whats happening. He is completely aware of the dozen Bitcoin forks but he choose to remain silent. Actually I once read that Satoshi is one of the people who built this forum. Theymos might know who Satoshi is.

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
The mystery of who is satoshi and what he's doing right now is probably going to be one of the greatest mysteries of the past decade and it is possible that is one of the greatest mysteries of the entire century, satoshi cannot manipulate the price directly, you need to remember that no one is the owner of bitcoin, it is a decentralized coin and not even satoshi can change that, but in theory he could manipulate the price by moving his coins, even if he did not sold his coins just the fact that he moved some of the coins that are known to belong to him will create a huge uproar, the bad news is that will probably crash the price.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
It's probably impossible to know anything about Satoshi Nakamuto because he is anonymous so as bitcoin is. We will probably never find out who he is, if he lives and what is he doing. Since every project has a team bitcoin also had a team and they are all anonymous and they surely hold a large quantity of bitcoins into they wallets. But I am sure they have a good plan and they are extremely careful to dont make any mistakes and be discovered.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

I don't think Satoshi is dead. I'm sure that he is still alive and just watching and monitoring his work. It is best for him to remain his identity a secret. In that way Satoshi may able to live freely and safe from the reporters, interrogations, and bad guys. In my opionion, Satoshi can't do anything about the value of the bitcoin due to it moves on its own. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency meaning the price of it is depend on its users.

Satoshi is anonymous, no one knows who he really is if there is someone who knows i think, his closest friend.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

we ain't know if he/she dead or still alive Cheesy we don't even know which country he/she from but we are very thankful to him/her because of her/him we earn money in just easy way
Pages:
Jump to: