Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 21. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 08, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
I don't think satoshi nakamoto is a real name of a person who build bitcoin, that name is only used to hide their real identity, that person is truly genius, and I really agreed on how the way he or she managed. Even now, no one can conclude about the profile of Satoshi Nakamoto, it is quite similar in bitcoin, that no one also can determine of what is the future life operation of bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
February 08, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
I am pretty sure satoshi nakamoto is so alive kicking and sleeping in with his bed of money hahaha,no one knows where satoshi nakamoto is staying no one even know what and who is the real guy  behind that name,its so risky to show such information like that if youre the owner of thebiggest cryptocurrency now
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:17:54 PM
You would think that almost a decade since it's appearance,
that everybody would realize by now, that he's just a myth.
Hate to break the news.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 08, 2018, 04:24:55 PM
First of all, let me clear one thing please confused me for a long time, Satoshi is not an organization he is a single man and I do not think he is holding any Bitcoins. He is just like a simple human like us but he was just experimenting with cryptography and working on his personal project of some kind which he named Bitcoin or maybe someone from us has named it. The emails and the messages in 2009 clearly state that Satoshi was planning to develop this system and he left it incomplete. He left the system because he has seen some problems which you don't want to fix or don't want to invest any more time in this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 08, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Sometimes I think, does he even exist or not? And if he is here, then why exactly is he hiding himself? Yeah, I have heard that he has almost one million bitcoin and with that amount, he would become a millionaire one day. There was a time when I wanted to know about him but now I have ended my chase because I feel like we cannot get to know about him more than his name.

It doesn't even matter if they wanted to help our not there is no way they could. Btw though the reason they stay underground is because there would be massive scrunity, media, and tons of drama everywhere this person or group of people went. Now they can live their life like a normal human which they should be able to do. Would be pretty dope though if like 20-30 years from now if Bitcoin is still in tact and Satoshi reveals themself! Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:58:53 PM
the best thing that I love about btc is that no one is there to take the credits about himself and ruin the project for his ego, I hope Satoshi is live but I hope we never know who is he.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

Well, according to sources, this Satoshi guy might be a name of a group of brilliant people who created bitcoin. He like stopped existing last 2010 and his identity never emerged since then. I understand your curiosity but whether he's dead or alive at the moment is not important anymore because bitcoin and other altcoins are decentralized. So, he's going to be a popular urban legend from now on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:41:18 PM
We don't know yet, where he is.. His identity are remain anonymous, there are so many speculation and intrigue about his life, but nobody could point the exact location and where he is right now.... What ever it is, im just thankful about his contribution in the field of cryptoworld:)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
As of now, Satoshi Nakamoto is unidentified and it is hard to find people that you don't even know the face. I think someday there will be a great revelation from Nakamoto. We just don't know if he is dead or one of the biggest investors in others altcoins. No one knows of his identity, the real behind satoshi.
Until now we have no idea if he still alive, no one knows if who is really Satoshi Nakamoto, but his name remain popular to us, because he created bitcoin, a person who hiding until now, maybe he want to secure his life to others. But we believe that maybe he is the one of the investors, and always updated the price of bitcoin. His identity is still a mystery to the people until now. We believe that Satoshi is alive still until now. Wherever he is we appreciate we continue to trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I don't think satoshi nakamoto is a real person in the first place. And if he is, or probably they are, satoshi most likely owns a large number of btcs, enough to have a manipulative effect on the market. So prettt much what's going on right now is something he won't do anything about. But again, i don't think he's a real person
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 09:16:31 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the most searched name in the cryptocurrency world. There is no accurate information on Satoshi's identity as an individual or organization. With the amount of bitcoin Satoshi is holding, he is already a billionaire. Satoshi is someone I admire for creating bitcoin, though I do not know who he is.
Agree with you SunJAB, revealing Satoshi's identity will only lead to fame and danger. But even though, if he will be indentified, he can't help about the fall back of prices. Because BTC is created to be decentralized. Which means, no one is administrating it. We are the solution and the problem of how the price goes up and down. If we buy, it will boost up. But if we panicked on selling that's why it goes down more and more.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
He? Nobody still knows if he is a real man or a group of people working under this strange Japanese name satoshi Nakamoto.

EVen if Satoshi Nakamoto is a group, the idea had to come from one person.  Wink
Activity: 175
February 07, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
I personally don't know where is Satoshi right now and what is happening to him.What I know is his name is popular in cryptocurrency world,and for sure he contributed much in this.
Activity: 133
February 07, 2018, 08:43:56 AM
To have a wider view of something, you'll have to step back and look at it from afar
I mean, He could be a forum member disguised even as a newbie

But on second thought, why would he waste time for it xD
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 08:40:13 AM
For me he is not dead. Satoshi Nakamoto is the most search person when it comes to cryptocurrency. He is the hidden person until now. And he cannot reveal himself for his security. I think he has a plan how to get Bitcoin back to the most valuable amount. We need to trust him
Activity: 34
February 07, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
It is impossible for one person to plan something like Bitcoins. There must be a big company behind it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
February 07, 2018, 08:18:54 AM
We don't even know if he is real..some people say that it was an identity created by the real organization who made Bitcoins to stay hidden ..
Thus we cannot say that he is dead or alive .
Also since Bitcoins is something that's governed by itself so there is nothing that he could have done .
He decrease in price is something that's gonna stabilize after a while. Thus don't worry.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 07:21:09 AM
I think satoshi is alive, he hides his identity because he does not want to interfere with his private life, so you are not wise to ask where satoshi is ...
The better thing that you should do now is to do something useful for bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price keeps dropping ...
Activity: 82
February 07, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
Satoshi cannot do anything because he forgot the password to the bitcoin price setting manager.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

I'm not sure if satoshi nakamoto is a person, but maybe a group of person who are the makers and founders of bitcoins. They maybe use this name to hide their identity to protect their selves and their family for those people who are interested to them and to maintain their simple living.
Pages:
Jump to: