Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 7. (Read 1836 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I don't believe that satoshi is dead and also think that he is wating for something, an opportunity to make big money on bitcoin still real by the way, maybe bitcoin is scam?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
He can not reveal his location, it's very dangerous. Many banks and governments of some countries want to destroy bitcoin, it takes control of financial flows from them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Satoshi was, Satoshi is, Satoshi and nothing will happen to him, it's the same Bitcoin cents. They can disappear if bitcoin falls in price, so that the decimals after the decimal point will be unimportant.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous no one knows him but on my research Satoshi Nakamoto is the Pokemon Creator read it below How I said it.

Finding Satoshi Nakamoto

Creator of Pokemon
Satoshi Tajiri a comsci major a self taught genius learned programming pokemon in his home so maybe learned cryptography during that time too.
Creator of Pokemon
In the code it has gold too
In the Pokemon wiki there is no 2001 that is the 21M total supply of Bitcoin 1999 it has gold and silver.
His name is Satoshi

His mentor
He has named Shigeru Miyamoto as his mentor and major influence on his career.
note: changed miya into naka
Nak amoto - Miy amoto

The Connection
Japan is where we see first bitcoin exchange that is Mt.Gox
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The only way to know if Satoshi is dead or not is to find who is Satoshi because without knowing a person we can't declare him dead. Further many people also believe Satoshi is not a single person but a group of people who invested this technology but for now we don't have any records proving who is Satoshi and where he is residing now. Also, the account Satoshi has on this forum is inactive for quite a long time which also makes this person identity more anonymous over the years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
Satoshi Nakamoto is not omnipotent and he can do nothing to raise the price of bitcoins. To lower the price, he can, having thrown out on the market for sale his bitcoins available to him, which, according to various estimates, they have about one and a half million.
We can not know whether Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or not. He wanted for some reason to remain anonymous, because this name is just a pseudonym.
Activity: 294
Nobody knows for sure but there are some people who have claimed to be him.
Activity: 173
It does not seem to have died, because if satoshi died some media would definitely publish it. Looks like he's currently monitoring the bitcoin development from somewhere and only a few people know where he is.
Activity: 476
None of us here don't know where does Nakamoto Satoshi is. In fact, there are lot of impostors people declared they are Satoshi Nakamoto but

in the end they didn't prove it. Perhaps, this is what he really likes to be happen, meaning the founder of bitcoin was have a good heart to all of

us who believed in Him.
Activity: 330
I do not know what you are asking here is it true what you say Satoshi is dead? is there any news source saying that satoshi is dead, Satoshi only pseudonyms up to now have not solved who the maker of Bitcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
satoshi nakamoto I think it's just a pseudonym that could be the name of the group, the name of the company, the name of our agent is all no one knows except the administrator of this forum probably know who it is satoshi nakamoto, better satoshi nakamoto still in the secret than terpublish akan many events undesirable.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
if he is dead, price will be raise more, coz as i know, he is a most owner of the btc on the planet, but, i think we will never know the truth
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
Satoshi Nakamoto didn't reveal his identity until now,No one even knows where he is,if he is dead or alive.Just like bitcoin in which he created he also remains anonymous,let us all respect that and the reasons that hinders in it.I think that even if he is anonymous but the tool he created was such a valuable currency of all time,so we must thank him for his narrow mind that make him create bitcoin from the blockchain technology.

Is he a male or female also no one know. Another thing whether it is group of organization or a person is also unknown and will always remain unknown because else by know it would have being known. Now what could be the motive is unknown totally for not coming in front for this amazing technology.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Satoshi Nakamoto didn't reveal his identity until now,No one even knows where he is,if he is dead or alive.Just like bitcoin in which he created he also remains anonymous,let us all respect that and the reasons that hinders in it.I think that even if he is anonymous but the tool he created was such a valuable currency of all time,so we must thank him for his narrow mind that make him create bitcoin from the blockchain technology.
Activity: 210
No one is certain who satoshi nakamoto is or if satoshi is a group of individual under that name or what he/she/they're doing right now. It can be possible that they're making improvements of the blockchain that will surprise everybody as satoshi's name resurfaces in the future again with a new technology.
Activity: 259

I don’t think he is dead by now. He is just there living happily with his family and a low profile life than having being a wellknown personality like a celebrity who doesn’t enjoy much with their life and doesn’t have privacy in anywhere they want to go. I know few japanese and most of them preferred to just have a simple living and just be humble.
Though he died or still live, till now he is always the one that all of us who took part in bitcoin market both should say a grateful thanks to him. There is no doubt that he is a genius in Information Technology, maybe not only me but also lots of people have admiration on him. Bitcoin paves a bright pottential future for IT. Evidently his personal information is definitely a secret and probably  Satoshi is not genuine name. These days, bitcoin takes big influence to global economy which make most governments are trying to find the way to ban people from using it. Simultaneously  bitcoin is still in downward. Obviously no one can save it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I believe Satoshi is still alive and continually observe crypto's flow, May be he used another identity in the bitcoin forum to give hints and advices to those who are enthusiast in crypto's. Satoshi is really a genius and good things he keeps himself as anonymous for his own security:)
Since he created bitcoin and it seems he did not got any kind of monetary gain, it is very possible that he really moved on and began to do something else, he probably created bitcoin just because he could and after he realized that his project will continue after him he decided to step down and disappear, I'll be very very interested in knowing what he is doing right now because I'm sure it's very stimulating.
Activity: 11
We do not know and even his dead or alive we are thankful because of the good coin that he make. If you are like satoshi i think you need to hide your identity for the safety of your life and also your families.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
A hilarious statement apparently written in the heat of the moment. But in actual fact, even if he were to be alive, could he possibly have been able to do so much about the price? If yes, would he be willing to do it? because if he did, it would have defeated one of his major purpose of bitcoin which is supposed to be decentralization.
Activity: 476
Hypothetically, let's say for the sake of this post that I'm Satoshi. i will not be broadcasting where i live or even my real name to the world. I mean i don't want to wake up one morning kidnapped and my assailants asking my family for money in exchange for my life. But let's just hope that somewhere out there, Satoshi is living the life.
Pages:
Jump to: