Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 6. (Read 1838 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
In my opinion, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. For me, he was still doing something to help bitcoin remain on its ground or be stable. Satoshi can always affect the price of bitcoin becaus of the amount that he has but he has never done it. He was working on the background to make the lives of other better. He deserve credit or a an award for his greatest invention, bitcoin.
Of course Satoshi still alive, well he anonymous user so i think he enjoys the vacation every day because every year's bitcoins always making a new high price. Well maybe at future will he show up to public, we don't know that only time & god know the true
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Until now. Sastohi seems to disappear and never appear in any media, I am sure that he is alive and enjoys a beautiful day because he has a bitcoin with a huge stock.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
In my opinion, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. For me, he was still doing something to help bitcoin remain on its ground or be stable. Satoshi can always affect the price of bitcoin becaus of the amount that he has but he has never done it. He was working on the background to make the lives of other better. He deserve credit or a an award for his greatest invention, bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
He is alive but is hiding somewhere as it is not wise for people to know his identity.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
We do not know who the real sathosi is and if is alive or whatever I think he can not do anything for the market situation this time,the bitcoin is decentral purely user interest that can change the market, unless sathosi introduce himself and attract many good requests from users and even governments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
No one really knows the identity of satoshi or what happened to him, right now every a scenario is possible he could be dead or he could be alive, we do not even know if bitcoin was created by a single person or by a group of like minded individuals, so to try to speculate in his identity is useless we will probably never know who he is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
After I've dove into the world of cryptocurrency about 1 year has never known about the life of Satoshi but with the creation of bitcoin can have a positive impact for a country and the population because they can make investments according to their will without any party that can prevent it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It doesn't matter whether Satoshi is dead or alive because what is important if his real personality is still alive, making ways to maintain bitcoin. And with that, I think he is still alive, monitoring the happening of his creation. Maybe he is the one leading his team to sustain and make developments on the system of bitcoin. And i think he is already very rich today.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
No one knows if he is still alive or not. Or who he is. As long as the bitcoin is still running. Let atleast conclude that he is still alive. And hope that he will make the bitcoin more successful.
Activity: 140

Actually,  no one know's the real identity of Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto. But I think Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto until now  is alive. He hide herself together with his family member's for security reason. All I can say about his creation is great and very useful to all people and the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
no one knows for sure who shatosi nakamoto. some say that he is the name of someone who still keep his identity and there is also a saying that shatosi nakamoto it is the organization that formed the existence of this technology. which is clear all users of crypto is part of shatosi nakamoto, as long as this technology there shatosi will not die.
Whether he is still alive or dead one thing for me is for sure that we are thankful to have him, that in his dedication to make difference and change the world we are all here changing our lifestyle, enjoying things, a lot of opportunities out there that we haven't though possible at first.
I do not understand why many users are worried Satoshi nakamoto? First of all, they should care about how much Bitcoin can get to the market, so as not to crash the price. but what is alive or dead does not matter.
Activity: 74
You won’t be able to do anything even if he comes in front of you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
no one knows for sure who shatosi nakamoto. some say that he is the name of someone who still keep his identity and there is also a saying that shatosi nakamoto it is the organization that formed the existence of this technology. which is clear all users of crypto is part of shatosi nakamoto, as long as this technology there shatosi will not die.
Whether he is still alive or dead one thing for me is for sure that we are thankful to have him, that in his dedication to make difference and change the world we are all here changing our lifestyle, enjoying things, a lot of opportunities out there that we haven't though possible at first.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Activity: 144
Maybe he works for some big country and develops his own cryptocurrency for them? USA or China for example, and maybe Russia. Huh
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
He is probably living somewhere and making some movements with bitcoin on market, he earned that big amount that he don't need to show himself and thanks to that he can live calm and just take as much as he want from his X amount of bitcoin. His life is one of the best that anyone could imagine.
Agreed, he's alive and contributing to the cryptocurrency market. I believe he's hiding himself from the outer world for security reasons. In my opinion rather than thinking about him, it is good to think about the innovation he has made in the economic system.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
He is probably living somewhere and making some movements with bitcoin on market, he earned that big amount that he don't need to show himself and thanks to that he can live calm and just take as much as he want from his X amount of bitcoin. His life is one of the best that anyone could imagine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

I think that satoshi is just hiding somewhere because most of the developers of an ico will look for him and ask how to create bitcoins on the block chain so i think that, that's the reason why he's hiding.
copper member
Activity: 168
Satoshi is not dead and it is not a good option to reveal his identity.
Activity: 181
To date I have no idea of Sathosi Nakamoto's existence whether he is an individual or a group. But I greatly admire his existence because besides he is so brilliant also one of the richest people in this century.
Pages:
Jump to: