Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 8. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I do not think that satoshi is dead but maybe he's just hiding since bitcoins today is so popular and there are a lot of companies who are interested about cryptocurrency, i think that satoshi just wants to be in a low profile.
Activity: 247
 i didn't know if satoshi is dead or alive. but for me its hard to reveal whether he live or dead because his master piece will be known all over the world and to think too many big personalities starting to search for him. for me its good that his identify is still mysterious until now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Satoshi dead or alive is a problem that many people care about and now no one has the right answer, what will happen is still our mystery, we are want to known
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Why does it matter where he is currently he made probably one of the world's best invention which made people realise how they can secure themselve from all the surveillance they are doing on us to protect us and all the scams the companies are doing on the stock market , even if he is somehwere enjoying his life with the billion he owns he deserves it
Activity: 109
The father of bitcoin is a god. He hides his identity for better protection of BTC!

Go to the center, you need to remove the absolute leader! And for the sake of his personal safety, he needs to hide his identity, and even those who know the true identity of nakamoto are also keeping him secret.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
No one knows who's satoshi if he still alive or not. Bitcoin price down because of big holders they sell their bitcoin that is why the price goes down sharply. Satoshi can not do nothing if bitcoin price goes down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
For important people like satoshi better identity is always kept secret for the sake of the security of his own life as well as his family.
if the existence of him is known to be in the make sure his life n also his family will always be a danger, this is because of his abundant wealth.
That was true. If ever governments will find out the founder, it is not possible for him to survive with too much threat around. An unknown target is as good as no target. Besides, what would discovering the true Satoshi Nakamoto bring us exactly? Nothing. So why bothering ourselves with stuff that are not going to affect us in any way. People will still continue doing their business in the same way they used to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Actually Satoshi is just a pseudonym that is in use by the creator of bitcoin and the existence of him will never know because we and everyone no one knows the real identity in there who and Sola bitcoin prices are down he also can not do anything because bitcoin price this is determined by the market itself if supply is higher than demand then bitcoin price will decrease.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think satoshi just make it , and what make btc big because the community not satoshi
so IMO , satoshi cant do anything about price down
because they all are from people power
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
I think satoshi cant do anything because he might haven't thought that a mere gift currency can be turned into craze assets
Activity: 336
I believe Satoshi is still alive and continually observe crypto's flow, May be he used another identity in the bitcoin forum to give hints and advices to those who are enthusiast in crypto's. Satoshi is really a genius and good things he keeps himself as anonymous for his own security:)
Activity: 182
Satoshi Nakimoto is a person or team ?  He or Team Change the world i only know it

I think we still don't know who he but it doesn't matter if he doesn't want to appear in public as long as we will all be staying here I think he is now a happy because a lot of people become rich with the findings great. sure he watch here in the development for she holds millions.
Activity: 182
For important people like satoshi better identity is always kept secret for the sake of the security of his own life as well as his family.
if the existence of him is known to be in the make sure his life n also his family will always be a danger, this is because of his abundant wealth.
Activity: 378
if he earns so many btc`s than he can pump the price by increasing the rate of trade and buying from higher prices as well as he can make the price go even lower by selling his earnings.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Satoshis identity and where abouts is still a mystery to everyone. I really think that it is better if he remains anonymous since he is the one who created the famous cryptocurrency "bitcoin." It will be good for his own safety because he is holding a big chunk of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
We dont know. You? You really know who satoshi nakamoto really is? I think no. We dont really know who satoshi nakamoto really is. Cause in my research. Maybe satoshi nakamoto is not alone anymore. Maybe satoshi nakamoto is a name of a team not an individual
Satoshi Nakamoto is a mystery or we can say that kept this way. I am still unable to figure out the real reason but he or hem must feel some kind of threat by revealing their true identities. He is alive or not, it won’t affect bitcoin at least and we should really stop hunting down him because of two simple reasons; first we will fail to find him and second, what will we do after discovering him, nothing.
Activity: 78
There's no one can say if Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive or dead,because he is unknown person or group of people.That only i know,he/they're now a billionaire that because of their bitcoin creation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
We dont know. You? You really know who satoshi nakamoto really is? I think no. We dont really know who satoshi nakamoto really is. Cause in my research. Maybe satoshi nakamoto is not alone anymore. Maybe satoshi nakamoto is a name of a team not an individual

No one knows on where is satoshi right now nor no people doesn't even heard that he still exist on this planet and I really wonder on why he still hide his identity and yet he doesn't give any fuck on his own creation. But let's assume that he's is here around and just lurking for the growth of his own coin.
Activity: 308
Activity: 322
Satoshi is a celebrity in the field of virtual currency, but there are very few people who know about Satoshi. I think many people who are involved with Bitcoin know about Satoshi, but they are not sure where they live. How to develop virtual currency.
Pages:
Jump to: