Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now - page 4. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I think your opinion is too superficial, not the satoshi nakamoto that determines the bitcoin price up or down, it all happens because of our own market behavior, supply and demand law is very influential here, it is certain that there are many Bitcoin holders who want to take profit after the price skyrocketed in the previous year, when they sell bitcoin it adds to supply and reduces demand and look at these results
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I think Mr. Satoshi is still alive and always monitoring the trend of his Bitcoin cyptocurrency creation. He still anounymous person until now. And I think he is willing to make another additional Bitcoin if the prices are continuously drop down and worthless.
What I believe is that there is no such person named Satoshi who has created bitcoin. This seems a proper planning and a team work. One man cannot come up with such an incredible technology all alone. Even if he is alive, the bitcoin market is not affected by this fact at all because the currency is decentralized. Satoshi cannot control it any way or its trends. So it does not matter whether he is alive or not.
Activity: 420
No one really knows... I don't think that he is dead, it's just in his style, to be in the shadow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
No one is certain who satoshi nakamoto is or if satoshi is a group of individual under that name or what he/she/they're doing right now. It can be possible that they're making improvements of the blockchain that will surprise everybody as satoshi's name resurfaces in the future again with a new technology.
It is really doubtful that satoshi is going to emerge again, he made a great effort to try to disappear from the public eye and to not leave any kind of trail that could lead to him, in my opinion he was a single individual and not a group which makes it even more remarkable that he could create something like bitcoin since you will need mastery over many and very different disciplines
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I believe Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and no one really knows where he is actually. Even bitcoin price is going down i think he will still not reveal himself and i think he cannot do anything about the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is based on the current supply, so satoshi cannot handle that.
Activity: 350
I do believe, Mr. Satoshi still alive, Perhaps he is hiding for the sake of his security, I know he already earned a lot of money, and continuously growing in the present, If the price of bitcoin is gently pulling down then it would be normal characteristic of bitcoin because soon it will bounces back, In the first place, bitcoin started from its humble beginnings and soaring to the top,. Fluctuation of its values are normal:)
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

I might be wrong in my assumptions i may also be right but believe me you that Satoshi Nakamoto is alive, and working about freely he may even be passing you on the road without you knowing
He was wise to have left unceremoniously before the the CIA interview, if not by now he would have been sentenced like the biblical Jesus Christ
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I think Satoshi is not a person. It is a group of company that runs bitcoin.
Activity: 50
I think he or they were smart to leave when they learn about the CIA interview.

And keeping a few BTC on the side wasn't anything special, no need to move the early coin at all, they will remain there...

It could have been Hal Finney alone but I doubt this, however there was way to many guy related to digital money in that forum for this being a random occurrence and why post a digital cash paper in a crypto forum the paper was meant to be discussed between cypherpunk.
Activity: 504
I don't know why they are hiding the real identity of satoshi nakamoto. And noone knows if he is alive or dead. I think he cannot do anything when the price of bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 81
I don't think there's a person with Satoshi. We all know that bitcoin is just a test program at first, and I think it's created by some American IT programmers, and they might just use Satoshi as a symbol of bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Well, I'd also want to know him because i really need to discuss something with him Cheesy It seems every search about Satoshi brings the results that no one knows him/her/them. Well, let's hope one day Satoshi reveals himself to us on this forum
It will just remain as your wish and it will not happen because Satoshi Nakamoto will be anonymous forever for sure because he don't want to put his life at risk by showing in the public and letting all the people in the world that he is Satoshi Nakamoto because he got a lot of money and maybe a lot of killers will go and kill him to just get his money.
Activity: 36
You don't have to know who he is or what he does. Enjoy what he created and try to make the best out of it. Promote its culture and respect it.
Activity: 41
His Bitcoins are in a sense orphaned. That means the value of Bitcoin is not based on the current supply. Either way I hope he's alive.
Activity: 588
Well, I'd also want to know him because i really need to discuss something with him Cheesy It seems every search about Satoshi brings the results that no one knows him/her/them. Well, let's hope one day Satoshi reveals himself to us on this forum
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
Impossible to know if he is dead or alive.
Unless he can sign a message from a bitcoin address which holds part or all of his holdings of bitcoin he reserved for the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403

In my opinion, nobody really knows and that those who know would say they do not know because clearly, only the closest people to satothi's heart will be the ones that he will be trusting this very important information since it can risk his life and his privacy. If it ain't clear yet, the guy doesn't ever wanna be found. So just re respect the guy and let him be, dead or alive, he has already changed this world and he is happy with that wherever he is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Nobody knows where he is.But i must say that he should be given credit and respect for his work.Maybe he don't want any publicity thats why he is hiding himself .There can be some personal reasons also.But i must say that his  efforts in field of crryptocurrency has helped many people to earn alot.We should thank him for his sucha great effort.Some people say that it was not the work of single person ,it was a group of people behind this.This can also be true.From his name i can guess that he might be a japnese .Rest all is suspense that nobody knows.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
He is a wonderful man who is great for us all and the crypto world, because he's a lot of people whose fates change and get better and become rich.
I think with the fall of bitcoin has nothing to do with him, he who creates and as a generation must be able to develop and maintain well and handle every change and find a solution for bitcoin values to stay high and be number one among the other coins. we have to thank Satoshi Nakamoto because he bitcoin there
Activity: 274
I feel like we just need to ne more respectful to his choices and if he prefers to stay anonymous then there is some reason for that. I also think it is possible he browses the forum time to time to see what is happening here with the product of his work.
Pages:
Jump to: