Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 29. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

Well, in my own opinion, the reason that can motivate people to start a crypto business is first, its important to recognise the cryptocurrency or people see the importance of crypto in business industry.

Or if business men really wants to build a business using a cryptocurrency it needs to promote it from people to become it a trend and we all know that lots of people is following the trends in the market. But, for me I am not sure if the crypto business will succeed because of the volatility of bitcoin price and its giving a hard time to the business industry once it will implement.
Activity: 294
You can just persuade a person to enter into this business when a government's support comes from them because they will know that you are legit and do not scum. In this way it is easy to convince people to enter into this type of business. If there is even an online store that is affiliated with the Crypto currency it is difficult to do so. Because of the fluctuation of its price
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
What you're saying is not going to happen right now. very slow processing speed. and the prices are very variable. it may hinder trading. the buyer can somehow wait for the time for his benefit. but the seller's situation is different. if the prices are low and they need to buy new goods they have to wait a long time. High price differences prevent shopping with bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
It's still too soon for cryptocurrencies to make mainstream because of the huge volatility index, especially that of bitcoin, while it is possible to use these assets as financial instruments of a decentralised world, bringing it to a world yet to fully embrace its potential might have devastating effects.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Well, if the owner of the small business is contented on its salary with that business then there is no reason for him to sell that, but if the buyer will buy it 5 times higher than the investor investment then it has possibility, but for me I don't sell my small business for cryptocurrency because it can never assure that you can get and income when you start to work with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Basically to start business full motivation and desires is in the person's mind. Secondly, the heart and mind of the people wants the new way of business it should be like that, then size the moment to start crypto business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Actually this idea is good. It is somehow an innovation in the business process of any small business industry. If the owner is a crypto trader, well I think it is good. Nowadays, some popular food chains and stores are already accepting cryptocurrencies as mode of payment specifically the bitcoin. Maybe because it is well trusted and also for the convenience of the buyers. Besides, originally, the reason it is called cryptocurrency is to use it for buying purposes.
Activity: 70
I've seen some ICOs that offer platforms where they can buy and sell their products in return for cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases and new users join the market, now on the internet have many new sites that sell goods for cryptocurrencies. Gradually, large trading companies are considering the possibility of selling their goods for cryptocurrency. I think in the future all companies will switch to payment by cryptocurrency.
I'm not sure, right now that's different, many industries and individuals are adopting blockchain technology. including banking. I just think, will the world financial transactions will switch to using blockchain .... who knows.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Many people are still afraid to take bitcoin amd the other crypto currency as the payment because of its volatility.But onlinenstores like amazon ond few other sites have option that paying with crypto currency which is just the initiative so in the coming years the crypto currwncy users will increase which also gives the merchant to use crypto currency payments.
Activity: 406
Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases and new users join the market, now on the internet have many new sites that sell goods for cryptocurrencies. Gradually, large trading companies are considering the possibility of selling their goods for cryptocurrency. I think in the future all companies will switch to payment by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 61
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I think small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency. because today, the crypto is high volatile. maybe in the future it will happen.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
Ive watched a video last time regarding an experiment which id the company will offer bitcoin or cryptocurrency on their employees as their salary replacing fiats. Surprisingly,  a major number of people still agrees to have a crypto in exchange with their services.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It is. But is the country ready? To have taxes and payments in crypto? No, they arent, because you can earn crypto, but cannot spend Smiley
Activity: 491
No they are not ready. No small business can run with Bitcoin, what they need.is cash. By the way, do you really know what it means by small business? Small business is like a small shop where they sell vegetable or some ingredients or something or let me. Say a butcher. How can you be expecting them to be using Bitcoin? Using Bitcoin is a delay to you and you will just end up with losing lots of customers by the end of the day.
If you have the perfect information about the market and if you think you will be able to earn as much as or more than what you earn in your shop, you better switch to the crypto business. This is something more than just investment. This enables you to go long beyond the borders without involving bank as intermediate party. Also the expected future return is very high if you hold it for long.
Activity: 238

Honestly, I really do think that a lot of people are already thinking about this which a good number of ICOs nowadays are taking advantage of this and making projects that represent concepts that help people make businesses with the use of cryptos or having the chance to sell their services or goods in this industry to accumulate more cryptos.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

No, I think , small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency. because it needs alot of money, so I am not sure.

Why not? If the person running the small business is aware of what bitcoin is, i don't think there's going to be any problems. Why would you need a lot of money for that? I'm seeing more and more online sellers and actual stores accepting not only bitcoin but other alts as well
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
No they are not ready. No small business can run with Bitcoin, what they need.is cash. By the way, do you really know what it means by small business? Small business is like a small shop where they sell vegetable or some ingredients or something or let me. Say a butcher. How can you be expecting them to be using Bitcoin? Using Bitcoin is a delay to you and you will just end up with losing lots of customers by the end of the day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
For now realizing the use of bitcoin for small business is a bit far from reality. The reason is selling things in this manner requires internet connection which is a burden to pay for small businesses. I think what is more approriate than doing this is to start it from the big investors down to the least. Given that they have good capital and returns they would certainly qualify for such idea and that loses are not so much to worry about.
Activity: 71

No, I think , small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency. because it needs alot of money, so I am not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: