Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 40. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
if you look at the bitcoin graph and calculate the percentage of price drop in the correction, then it becomes obvious that we are not yet at the minimum.
the current price is really down, so grab this chance to start investing because starting off at a cheap price can give you an advantage when prices start to go up and sell.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 12:39:57 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
This is a very good time to invest in ETH and altcoins in the top 30 of the Crypto market. The market is currently under appreciated and it will soon recover strongly.
ETH is highly valued and its price is currently very cheap. You should trust the long-term development of ETH and buy it. Hold in long term and good results will come to you. Wink
Activity: 111
June 30, 2018, 12:38:15 AM
Eth is one of the top coin and yes the price right now are soaring higher so for me better to wait for some correction because it will happen so you can make more money. Be more patient, this is the common rule in this kind of market or if you really want to take this opportunity right now then do it, just hold it because the future of eth is really good.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
If you ask my opinion, I think now is the time when you can invest in various altcoins such as Ripple, NEO, Stellar. Crypto market is now in a state of depression on the background of bad news from Asian countries. After a while I expect growth of all major altcoins. Ethereum is just the most reliable coin from all, in which many believe
Activity: 118
June 30, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
It is always a good time to invest in Ethereum, and also in other currencies. You should take advantage of this moment as the market is down, Ethereum is one of the best and most reliable currencies today.

Agree, you are right, this is the good time to buy since the market is down or can wait for it to go down and make some good investments. Like ethereum now, its price is down and if we invest now we can get a good profit very soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 30, 2018, 12:15:25 AM
I think now the ethereum is fallen so yeah ofcourse because of the ethereum price and its on the cheap price we can buy cheap prices its and we can also earn a great deal when the price rises.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
June 30, 2018, 12:02:21 AM
Yes I think now is the right time to invest in Ethereum, now the price of ethereum has decreased You can buy it and keep it while waiting for normal market conditions and you can sell it
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
Today might be the best time to buy more and invest more if you still got spare money. Consider it prices is low now, while some experts said that ETH will actually goes up again after this summer.  So i think it would be very OK to invest more in ETH
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 29, 2018, 11:38:59 PM
There are will be fine if you investment on ethereum altcoin, to day have new sign of ethereum and bitcoin will grow up, before too late you can invest your money on ethereum now. You can take much profit later because ethereum is one of altcoin have great potential for the future with higher price. many people was invest on ethereum before and now is good for invest because ethereum was lower price, never waiting for long time on investment.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 11:35:24 PM
Now that the price has dropped it is a great time to buy cheap Ethereum and hold it till the end of the year or maybe even sooner. I expect to have at least 80% profit from my Ethereum investment this year. Maybe I am being a bit silly but I am an optimist.

yes, now the price of all coins is down so this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum and save it until the price recovers, Ethereum is a very good and potential coin so I'm sure the price of Ethereum will recover soon.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 11:22:53 PM
Yes, I think that you have made the right choice. In my opinion, Ethereum has great potential for appreciation. I feel that investing and holding Ethereum for a long time is profitable.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
if you want to earn money or earn money if you earn it in Socratus it's a new crypto project in the world of crypto
Activity: 139
June 29, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
It is always a good time to invest in Ethereum, and also in other currencies. You should take advantage of this moment as the market is down, Ethereum is one of the best and most reliable currencies today.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
I would always advice that, you can invest in etherum at all times as etherum is one of the best coins to invest into because of its use case and demand and it also has the first mover advantage as well
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
Ethereum is a very good investment, there is no doubt it will grow in future. But you always have to think before making any investment to find right time for this.
Activity: 145
June 29, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
ETH prices were higher before January and then went down for some time, but by the end of the year they will go up again and if you're hodling ETH you will make a fortune but if you still don't, the time to invest in ETH is now (not to regret it later).
Activity: 254
June 29, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
If you compare February and current ETH prices ($432), you will see for yourself that today is cheap enough to invest in the coin, because later the prices will grow again. It is predicted to be at about $1050 in one year and even $3730 in three years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
Now that the price has dropped it is a great time to buy cheap Ethereum and hold it till the end of the year or maybe even sooner. I expect to have at least 80% profit from my Ethereum investment this year. Maybe I am being a bit silly but I am an optimist.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 29, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
It is very cheap frankly, is a good coin and I don´t really understand how people are willing to sell it just for 400, is like selling a lambo for 10k.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 29, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
Yes, the current market investment in ETH is very good, ETh prices are now falling deep. So I think this is the best time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: