Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 42. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
Investing money in Ethereum is still profitable. ETH is the second best coin after Bitcoin. Everyday, ETH usage in various sectors like trade, ico and other purposes are increasing.
Activity: 101
June 27, 2018, 12:04:44 AM
Ethereum is still a good investment that can generate a substantial profit and now the price is quite low and the time is right for investment. When the market rebounds, the price of the currency will begin to rise rapidly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 09:20:19 PM
Of course, Ethereum is a coin that continues to be active in its development. The value of the ethereum will continue to grow as time goes by. So you still have a great chance of getting high profit from ethereum.
Activity: 136
June 26, 2018, 08:39:34 PM
That is good idea. Investing in etherium is good way to get profit, invest and hold till the end of this year and look at the result. Learn from last year the price will fly so high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 08:29:16 PM
I think yeah, eth is worth investing. The price is low as ever and since it is the season of market valie drop, acquire more assets as you can. You can trust that it will have bigger value soon just wait patiently. Other than investing, I strongly suggest that you should join bounty more than investing because bounty doesnt require you capital of any investment in anyform except for your work and time.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 08:25:41 PM
it is not necessary to invest money in the etherium because it will lead to fatal consequences I want you to be able to move and invest money in such a crypto campaign or the project as Socratus
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I can say that Ethereum is one of the best investment that we can do here in the cryptocurrency world. The price of the Ethereum reached $1,400 per each and I can say that its value can increase more. The current price of the Ethereum per each is $680 and I can say that we should not waste this opportunity while the price of the Ethereum is still cheap.

Yes I guess it is good to invest in ethereum, the value of this is still stable and it stays on its lane even if the btc price is in its lowest state, It is also a long term investment so I think it is ok to invest in it and hold it for a while in able for you to have a better profit, also always give time to study the markt volatile period, Ethereum is always changing its price, be careful also.
Activity: 147
June 26, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
It is okay to invest in etherum. Yes. Because etherum have a great potentials and great team behind it. Ethereum will never carry last. Ethereum is the future of all altcoins.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
I think yes. Of course at this moment there are many interesting projects, but almost all of them are only in theory. Ethereum works right now, has huge community and without it i can't imagine crypto world at this moment.
Activity: 129
June 26, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
Yes, it's still worth investing in ETH.  Because now the price is low and by the end of the year the price most likely will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
Ethereum is an excellent coin for investing and is now a good time for this, the price is below $ 500. It seems to me that soon the growth will start at $ 1,000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
June 26, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
The future of Ethereum depends on the speed of development of its competitors, such as Cardano, and the success of the startups already started on its platform. But, in comparison with Bitcoin and other altcoins, Ethereum has one advantage. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for Ethereum. I think we will see increased attention to everything that is based on Ethereum. Therefore, I tend to believe that investments in Ethereum are promising and worthwhile.
Activity: 310
June 26, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
ethereum is good investmen for long term, put in then wait for several years
im sure youll get multiples profit from ur investment
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
if I do not think so, because now you better invest in Litecoin.
Activity: 61
June 26, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
Definitely OK! Plenty of projects built on ethereum will finally be launching in the near future, which should bring a lot more interest in the platform and realize some small amount of its potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Etherium is good because the team is constantly working on it and adds something new, I think it will always be profitable to invest in it!
Activity: 145
June 26, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
Now the price is already several days 450 $.  And I think the price will not fall lower.  Therefore, I advise you to invest now.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
of course it is still okay, the potential of ethereum is endless. They have perhaps the largest community of all crypto, new projects keep using their blockchain, it should grow more.
Activity: 178
June 25, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
If you still have the expectations of Ethereum to blow up, then sure go ahead and invest in it. I don`t have such expectations, that is why I am keeping my money away from this altcoin, or any altcoin on that matter. I would rather invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 61
June 25, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
The current price of Ethereum gives a good opportunity to invest in it.Very soon the price will be great.Decide to invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: