Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 41. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 29, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Still ok, Ethereum is the top 2 of cryptocurrency now, and it has full potential to pass Bitcoin. But in this month i think Ethereum's price will still dump. So you can wait and get in at better time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
June 29, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
Yes, of course. do not hesitate to invest to Ethereum. And this this time is the best opportunity to buy some Ethereum when the market  fall and Ethereum at the low price. Hold on to earn aprofit in the next few months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
Yes it is ok to invest in ethereum, it is like bitcoin that will rise this year. But dont invest all your money in only one coin, make investments in two or more good coins.
yes I'm sure etherium will go up again after that is just a matter of time, so if you want to invest make sure that you are confident with the coins you have then you will be willing to wait until the price goes up and gets a profit. and investing in some coins is a wise choice because of the many coins with good future potential like BCH and NEO.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
I think this time is good time for investing in cryptocurrency, especially ethereum because the month close with the end in this year. And usually in the end the price will rise.
Activity: 121
June 29, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
Ethereum always starts increasing and you can earn a lot of money buy it. I think just wait for a bit to reduce its price a bit then invest
Activity: 72
June 29, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
I think it is maybe the best time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
Yes it is ok to invest in ethereum, it is like bitcoin that will rise this year. But dont invest all your money in only one coin, make investments in two or more good coins.
Activity: 420
June 28, 2018, 06:25:26 PM
I agree a good time now to invest in the coin, have time to buy at this price , but use the deversification
Activity: 179
June 28, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
I think it's not good to invest at 1.2k price but right now we have a low price . and I think it will go down a little bit more. after that, it's the time to buy ETH and it would be a great investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 28, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
my opinion is that the etherium is already like a skeleton for the body, without it or wherever!
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
I think that now there is still a good opportunity to invest in ETH, because I think that in the near future it will still become very promising, especially after solving the issues related to scaling, which will lead to faster transactions.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
Yes, it's still worth investing in ETH.  This coin is developed every day and many people believe in the success of this coin.
Activity: 132
June 28, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
Investments in ETH are actual as I think. ETH has really strong position on the cryptomarket and its value is high.
Activity: 96
June 28, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
If you want to buy ethereum now, your capital is not enough that you will get a lot of profit. I think ethereum will dump in the next day but it will recover for future days. If you want to buy ethereum it's not in us to decide but in you. Just trust your instinct and believe in your heart's content.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
Please don't be indecisive of investing huge on Ethereum, since from all indications, Ethereum has been strong and shall continues on this state strongly on Blochchain technology advancement. All you need exercise is patience compliance and regret can never be end results, especially and essentially on long term basis.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
if you look at the bitcoin graph and calculate the percentage of price drop in the correction, then it becomes obvious that we are not yet at the minimum.

It doesn't really work that way. Nothing is linear and things are constantly changing in crypto so you shouldn't rely on that kind of assessments.
Anyway this topic is about ETC so what was the point in talking about BTC?
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
I think it is maybe the best time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin.
Activity: 616
June 27, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
if you look at the bitcoin graph and calculate the percentage of price drop in the correction, then it becomes obvious that we are not yet at the minimum.
Activity: 36
June 27, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
Yes it pretty much to invest this time coz the value is so very low you can more ethereum this time this is really part of volatility movements of bitcoins and altcoins investing of that two are having an assurance coz they are the bringer of the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:03:03 AM
This coin will be good for investment for a long time. so don't even worry about it .invest-if possible . So now its price has fallen slightly - it's a great opportunity to buy it
Pages:
Jump to: