Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 44. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
that is for sure that now is the perfect time, well, maybe not as perfect as  few weeks ago, but still wny not to invest
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 06:18:09 PM
For sure, ETH is still a great coin to ivest in.

Right now it has super low price, so maybe it is the best time to ivest in Ethereum. 

ETH is a platform for ICO, it has great future.
i think investing in ethereum will always be a good dexision which you will never have any kind of regrets about, i am sure
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 06:17:32 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
sure, why jot, but i thinm you shpuld have done it a little bit earlisr, but now is still a very nice time to do this action
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
For sure, ETH is still a great coin to ivest in.

Right now it has super low price, so maybe it is the best time to ivest in Ethereum. 

ETH is a platform for ICO, it has great future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
yes of course. investing in Ethereum is the right decision. because Ethereum is one of the promising and potentially good coins of the future. Ethereum development is also very fast. besides that Ethereum is also good to invest in long term or short term.
Ethereum is the investment to pick but not all the coins is going to have the same outlook as Ethereum though. Just wait it out.
Activity: 101
June 24, 2018, 05:42:27 PM
Yes, it is really good to invest in ethereum because of its flexibility and demand. Especially now that the market is on red, so a lot of investors prefer to invest now and sell later for profit income.

It's too early to invest, we should wait for the second half of the summer and assess the situation in the market! Moreover, all the developments of Ethereum are far from being completed, and they take longer all the announcements of the network upgrades!
They usually talk about the technical side of Ethereum so it's pretty updated on the trends. Ethereum is not going to get removed from the coinmarketcap website any time soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 05:27:38 PM
Yes, it is really good to invest in ethereum because of its flexibility and demand. Especially now that the market is on red, so a lot of investors prefer to invest now and sell later for profit income.

It's too early to invest, we should wait for the second half of the summer and assess the situation in the market! Moreover, all the developments of Ethereum are far from being completed, and they take longer all the announcements of the network upgrades!
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
invest in the etherium is still possible now and this idea is not very bad. but you can also see such signals that the price will still fall and then already look at such a large and global purchase will be better than usual.
Activity: 136
June 24, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Ethereum in the future may be high in price, may be currently down because the current currency crypto market is a lot of trouble. I believe Ethereum will be better for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
June 24, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
it`s ok, but be cautios. eos get more and more interest from the masses and it may result with something terrible for ethereum. but anyway, eth is cheap now, so buy some, it`s not that risky.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
Its good time to buy Eth now. Its at a strong support and also creating a wedge pattern on daily timeframe. I bought 1/2 my money and wait to buy when it hit the lower trendline. It will complete 5 waves pattern and go to a up trend. Believe me. You will see
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
June 24, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
Ethereum is still a leader platform for running ICOs and there is no competitor which got even close to Ethereum's numbers. Also, all DAPPS are ETH-based and open a lot of opportunities for the future growth.
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
yes of course. investing in Ethereum is the right decision. because Ethereum is one of the promising and potentially good coins of the future. Ethereum development is also very fast. besides that Ethereum is also good to invest in long term or short term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
June 24, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
Ethereum is the coin of future and it is great for a long-term investment. And now is a good moment for investment because Ethereum price is too low.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
I believe that the etherium must necessarily be in the portfolio of crypto currencies in 2018. I'm sure he has a bright future, but do not put all the money in just one coin. Look at other altcoys as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
Yes of course it is still ok to invest in ethereum. Because no one can predict the future of the prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 24, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
Ethereum should go below under $300 in July if the market still shows bad signals like this. But we're enthusiast so we should believe in the future of cyrpto and buy in the dip like this should bring us nice profit in future
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
If you have enough capital then now is the right time to invest in ether because the price has gone down considerably eth is the best alt and strong in the market,and potentially to rise and i think its not too dangerous.
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
Now is the right time to invest in Ethereum. Despite the fact that I think that Ethereum can still fall to about 380 dollars, it is worth starting to invest now, but in stages. Bull market is not far off.
Activity: 215
June 24, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Ethereum is now one of the most stable coins. So you can invest your money there if you are sure that the market will start growing.
Pages:
Jump to: