Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 48. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
Being a relatively "young" platform, Ethereum was subject to strong price fluctuations. His volatility at the moment is much higher than the range of fluctuation bitcoin to the currencies.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
I think that this year will not be much growth. The last year was very good for the Ethereum. But the ecosystem has grown immensely. Now they are testing a new protocol. The price will rise, but not so strong.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
 ETH is a promising and popular project, traders forecast its growth in 2018. The main thing is to monitor the market, how the price will decrease, to buy.
Activity: 74
June 20, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
In my opinion, inveating into etherum is one of the best investments. Its always ok to invest in ethereum because its a good and promising coin. The only question is when to invest. The basic rule is to invest while the price is still low. So when the price pump up, you get your profit. As of now, the price of ethereum is very low, so I think its a good time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Investing in such projects as ETH is still as promising, but this is just my opinion on this matter and I certainly would not convince you, because I also have the right to make a mistake, but still it is my opinion and I adhere to it.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
I think you should be buying etherum little by little as the price goes down more. That way, you are doing dollar cost averaging so as to maximize your potential earnings from it. The market will eventually recover and starts to rise to the top. And at that time your investment will keep growing and start to earn some money. Take advantage on the current situation and it will surely gives you big earnings for believing on it. Keep investing on it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 08:52:27 AM
If you ask me I will encourage you to invest in ethereum because it is a strong coin with amazing potential and it is worth investing in it when the market is down
Activity: 97
June 20, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
Eth is the best coin after bitcoin, you should invest in eth. If you want to invest look for the price a bit cheaper because the price today already arise and might it will keep rising.
Activity: 107
June 20, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
Of course it is ok, now you can do it, because you will generate many benefits in the future, with you waiting for higher prices, so you will get many benefits in the future with increasing prices.
Activity: 103
June 20, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
So true. now is the time to invest in eth. Altcoin is most noticed by any fan of cryto after Bitcoin. Looking at the current eth price that is very far from the highest point, gives us the opportunity to invest on eth. Eth is a very promising altcoin.
Activity: 110
June 19, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Great time to buy Eth. Because as the dream of every trader is the same price reduction.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
It was a project that holds the Ethereum project and brings benefits. There is no time to buy Ethereum, you can stay profitable at any time. It's one of the crypto parallels to win and win.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
If you look at the technical analysis of bitcoin and ETH, then we can say that now is not the best time to buy, since coins can go to the bottom.
Activity: 43
June 19, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
I think that now is the moment when people should buy ethereum because now such prices for altcoins which were not at all very long ago, I think that this will not last very long, because soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 50
June 17, 2018, 09:47:21 PM
I believe that the etherium must necessarily be in the portfolio of crypto currencies in 2018. I'm sure he has a bright future, but do not put all the money in just one coin. Look at other altcoys as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
There are a few alt coins which have really not kind of dropped dead like most othere have. Ethereum is one of them, some other few are NEO, Icon etc. Yes, I thinK that ETH might be not such a bad investment at this  time.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
Given the number of companies testing the Ethereum block system already now, it is quite possible that it will become a generally accepted standard in the financial services industry.

Yeah, it's just the matter of time before it gets close to BTC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
Given the number of companies testing the Ethereum block system already now, it is quite possible that it will become a generally accepted standard in the financial services industry.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
I think it is maybe the best time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin.
Activity: 29
June 17, 2018, 04:48:48 AM
Ethereum is still ok to invest ,because like bitcoin ,ethereum has already establish its name in the digital world, in the coin market the price value of ethereun is also on top , so we can trust ethereum if we gonna invest in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: