Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 49. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:10:50 PM
I would wait until the bear market is over and we see some price stabilization then get in.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
It is better to buy this coin as it show its groth in its graph. How ever it is a market where ups and downs are common so start investing from low to high after seeing its results.
Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 02:47:26 PM
Everyone is advised to invest so far, I also think that the etherium will soon take off and it is very strong.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 11:30:19 AM
Yes, the idea and the decision to invade everything on the air is good and even a very good coin; now it is not at first place but it will be on the first place, so investing in the air is a good solution for us
Activity: 97
June 16, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
I think it is maybe the best time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a coin which has reached wonderful prices before, and after of the big dump, in my opinion, it is still giving a good buying chance. I think it is a really promising coin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
I would highly recommend purchasing shares of ethereum. To me it is the safest and has the highest chance of mainstream adoption. It has maintained its standing in the market for some time now, and with things like Casper coming up, its value will only grow.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
In my view, Ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 06:11:36 AM
It is very ok for you to invest in ethereum. Ethereum still remains the best altcoin for you to invest your money in and if you are investing for the long term then all the better because you can be sure that with a project like ethereum and the product that they are offering that the project will be here for years to come
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
June 16, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
Ethereum is still a good investment that can give a decent profits. The demand of ethereum has been increasing steadily and there are still millions of people that buy ethereum everyday. Just trade low at the start and slowly increase investments by ethereum trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
If you take now when the ETH for $ 500, then it should bring revenue. And you need to take for a long period then exactly will be income.
Activity: 82
June 16, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
On the red days of the market you must and should invest since the value of etherium is low but not saying that the value of it is at the lowest point. And on some point it will increase the value of your eth and it's worth it.
Activity: 71
June 15, 2018, 08:31:18 PM
ETH is the ruler in crypto market and its a upgraded project, more ICOs are depended by ETH and now market price is low so if you invest on ETH you will get good profits in this year end
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
Too bad coz we can now see that January was not a good time to invest. How I wish the OP did not invest then and kept his finds till now which would have been a good entry point now. If we could see tomorrow, everyone would be a super investor
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Now is the right moment to buy some ethereum, because the market is down. My suggestion is better you buy some eth and altcoin other, because profit we get will be bigger.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
The price of $ 500. for the ethereum is very good. In 2018, leadership will definitely remain on the air. It will grow and develop! Cool

Its save and secure for me and better than bitcoin. I'm not going to say anything different than others, as most of them said this the right time to buy Ethereum. The reason is many, it is a potential altcoin and next big crypto currency after Bitcoin and market cap also extremely high. Apart from that this coin is expected to reach $5000 within this year end and the transaction fees is less with blocks is easy to mine for speedy conversation or transaction.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
June 15, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
At the moment Ethereum has very attractive price and it is good investment as it is possible to hold Ethereum and wait for growth and also to invest, for example, in ICO.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
Ethereum is in a very interesting stage right now,Ethereum’s shift from proof of work to proof of stake,what Ethereum ultimately wants to do is to disappear high in value and worth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 05:09:09 AM
Yes it is, why not. Investing in Ethereum is always a good idea, because, this is one of the projects, that would never fall, you can be always sure, that you will return your money sooner or later, so I do this way.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
June 14, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Ethereum just got cleared by SEC that it's not a security token. It will be a good time to buy now, the price now is half the price as of your posting. It will definitely grow. For now, ethereum is still second next to bitcoin.

Yes, you are right and now is the perfect time to buy Ethereum. Doesn't matter if it is for first time or just to add more to your holdings. Buy now, before the price go up.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
June 14, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Ethereum just got cleared by SEC that it's not a security token. It will be a good time to buy now, the price now is half the price as of your posting. It will definitely grow. For now, ethereum is still second next to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: