Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 53. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 09:28:28 PM
Yes now is the best time to invest in ethereum as the market value of ethereum is down to $400 these days and we all know that ethereum's value will soon go up and there are more chances to earn greater profit from ethereum in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

In my opinion, i think eth is the good way to buy now. Why? Because the price is under 5k, it is very cheap, amazing price available now. i think we should not miss out this opportunity. Good luck to you
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 37
June 12, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Yes you should be able. Now the crypto market is in the red zone. That means all coins have decreased in price. So buy Eth now because Eth also experience price decline. You will regret if you do not buy it now.
Activity: 85
June 12, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
Eth has always been an incredible coin and it never fails to prove its worth in investing in it. Despite the craziness the crypto market is experiencing and the dips the coins, including bitcoin, is going thru, eth neverm.
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 02:46:56 PM
I think Etherum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential. Smart contracts are a true killer feature. Something that can change the world. Nobody has any idea of all the possible applications of a such disruptive technology. We have seen p2p loans, digital decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), and ICOs, but it is only the beginning.
Activity: 78
June 11, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
now ETH costs about $ 700 and I think it's a good time to invest in ETH
Activity: 51
June 11, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
For me, it's good time to invest in ETH. It is playing a major role in applications like predictive analysis, decentralized market places, cross border payment services, digital signature in transactions, digital rights management, crowdfunding, and many more.
Activity: 192
June 11, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I think it’s always ok invest in Ethereum because eth is one of the promising project. It has a bright future. If you are looking for a reliable coin for investment, you can go with Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
I think actually ethereum touch the ground on the dump. So ethereum is and will be the best altcoin. So now is the best time to invest. Invest now or regret later. Just follow the devs of ethereum and watch what they actually working on. So in future, there are so many new stuff for the ethereum plattform, which will make if faster, better and allow devs from other project more freedom on their projects on the plattform. Im sure soemdays ethereum will overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
considering utility Ethereum (the possibility of creating decentralized layouts), it is definitely necessary to acquire it. besides, its price will grow, because this system will be more and more important for the world. and the very usefulness and popularity of crypto-currency speaks for itself.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:20:35 AM
ETH is one of the most serious and promising platforms in the area of block chain. It has the real use of ICO, which shows its importance. Instead of other hype platforms, investing in ETH is my best choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
 I believe that this is a coin which has a tendency of stable growth and so it is always good to invest in it
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 11, 2018, 10:31:07 AM
Yes for it is still OK to invest with your investments to it that's why I still add some amount of my money to my investments in Ethereum to make it more in counting to grow. So you better try to invest some your money because I see that it will increase this coning months it's price. I hope it will start increasing this end of the month of June to make more investors to invest their investments.
over the past day we see another decline in the market. Not only Bitcoin, but also the etherium again fell by almost 8%. I think that on the one hand this is another chance or to erase their funds at favorable prices, But on the other hand this situation is very much puzzling.
Activity: 314
June 11, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Yes for it is still OK to invest with your investments to it that's why I still add some amount of my money to my investments in Ethereum to make it more in counting to grow. So you better try to invest some your money because I see that it will increase this coning months it's price. I hope it will start increasing this end of the month of June to make more investors to invest their investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
IMO, yes it's very ok to invest in Ethereum given the fact that it's market cap has ballooned to staggering 53,167,060,936$ while its market price has fallen down a bit as of this writing. On the brighter side of Ethereum, thanks to its well-known smart contract blockchain which almost ICO is using as backbone for their tokens.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
I'm very sorry for the people who invested in the Ethereum at the end of last year. Now they are going through hard times. The price is 500 dollars, it is more than 2 times less than what was at the end of 2017.

Don't be sorry, it's all temporary. By the way, even if ETH never recovers, and that's never gonna happen but for the sake of argument let's say it doesn't recover, it's all normal because they were trading crypto and they knew the risks involved.
Activity: 560
June 11, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
I'm very sorry for the people who invested in the Ethereum at the end of last year. Now they are going through hard times. The price is 500 dollars, it is more than 2 times less than what was at the end of 2017.
Activity: 753
June 11, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
Now the market is another recession, and this should be taken advantage of. I can not say that now is the best price for buying ETH, but if you are investing in it now, in any case you will get profit, as the price for it will grow.
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
Now is very right time to invest in Ethereum I think Ethereum is not going to have this price again in next 2 months, Ethereum have very bright future in cryptocurrency and in future technology.
Pages:
Jump to: