Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 58. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

if you see eth price is increasing, dont buy it because you will loss your money later. buy it when its price is decreasing.
You bought it, did you ? if you did, you are not lucky because even now the ETH price not reaching 1.2K yet.
Why ? because it was the highest point of ETH price back then. Never buy at high price.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
Investing in the etherium is an excellent investment. And now is the time to invest in the etherium. It will grow in price and beyond. The team has big plans for 2018. And this will have a positive impact on the price of the etherium.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:23:14 AM
Ethereum has good future. It's returns are promising. If you want to invest , you can invest in Ethereum as this is the best coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
Ether is a leader in altcoin. Ether popularity increasing and usage of  Ether also increasing,Many individuals and institutions use Ether for transaction to made possible safe mode of payment.  Its not a bad time for invest, ethereum has a good potential to grow more and more, it  definitely worth investing in it without any doubt
Activity: 8
June 02, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
I think you should wait more time and wait its to decrease more before buying it. Wait it to dip more and start investing on it to maximize your potential earnings from it. The market will eventually recover and starts to rise to the top.
Activity: 149
June 02, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
Personally, I think this is a great time to invest. This is a good and promising coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 04:11:17 AM
You can invest in whatever you want but if you don't have ethereum in your wallet  you are crazy Wink
The ethereum is really only needed for the purpose of carrying out transactions of tokens related to the ethereum platform. To carry out transactions of other currencies - it is not needed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 02, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
You can invest in whatever you want but if you don't have ethereum in your wallet  you are crazy Wink
Activity: 143
June 02, 2018, 04:03:11 AM
ETH is always good for investment, since it is less risky and still rising, and now is a good time for it. You should just always keep track of charts, but if your planning a long term investment there is less to worry about on ETH. You can wait till the end of the year where most of the time crypto values soared.
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 03:43:41 AM
Before you make investment in any coin make sure you understanding the fundamental of that coin, and also important to use technical analysis or charting to know the price in oversold or overbought. In the current price ETH, now is good times to buy ETH and hold it till in the last of this year. The price of ETH in next a few month can be $1300 again.
Activity: 14
June 02, 2018, 03:33:23 AM
obviously, it is possible to invest with ETH, because the price is rising even if you want to invest now is the time.
Activity: 1078
June 02, 2018, 03:25:53 AM
Ethereum is a good choice to invest in because it has a strong team of developers and many plans for the further development, so I think the price of ETH will definitely grow in the future.
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
All the price of cryptocurrency is crashing and I'm sure there are many who invest now because the price is low, I also feel it is the right time to buy and will be invested in the long term, maybe at the end of the year the price of crypto back soared. like last year
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Its definitely a good time to invest in ehereum since i see it as a primary crypto coin with most functionality.
Activity: 119
June 01, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
In my view, ETH will have a big rise and a sharp boil. Hence there is never a bad time to invest as it always starts increasing and you can earn a lot of money from buying it, and we all know that ETH had a many users and investors for now, which is a very large community. Therefore its supportive community will help ETH to grow steadily.
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
If I think yes, it's better to buy lots of ethereum today and keep it for a long time. With its huge ecosystem to keep contracts and smart evidence, it will play a major role in the crypto world.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:24:34 AM
precisely this is the right time to buy, what are you waiting for? waiting for the new $ 1,000 you bought it? Buy now or you will regret it
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
As I think you should keep track of your investment, determine long-term investment, then find ways to increase your ETH as much as possible, do not care about the price, the up and down field is Give yourself the opportunity to quantify your ETH
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 01, 2018, 12:19:15 AM
It is always OK to invest in Ethereum.
Although you are not guaranteed to make profit from it in a short time, you will be rewarded later.
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 11:54:37 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

In my view, Ethereum is the best coin next to bitcoin. Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: