Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 61. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
Investment in ETH is still very promising, as ETH is still one of the best altcoins on the market. Especially at this time, when the price of ETH is very low, only $ 520.
Yes that is really true. Every promising coins or tokens like eth, litecoin, xrp, monero, neo, specially bitcoin,  etc. is really the best choice when the market is down because you can purchase it at the lower price and sell it at the higher price.
So that is why the worth of investing in eth is still there because you can surely trust it when it comes of making profit.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
Investment in ETH is still very promising, as ETH is still one of the best altcoins on the market. Especially at this time, when the price of ETH is very low, only $ 520.
Activity: 80
May 28, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
You should try to buy a lot of say, because it is beautiful to us to order
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
In my opinion. Ethereum is ok to buy it has a great prospect i am still keeping those i was fortunate to but and will see what happen by the end of 2018. I will advice you to buy ethereum.

yes, I agree with you I see prices in the market are now down, so I think it's a good time to buy Ethereum and keep it in the next few months, Ethereum is a good coin I'm sure the price will soon recover.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
I believe now is definitely the right time to invest in Ethereum, and in cryptocurrency in general.
Market is really low at the moment and will most probably get a good pump before the end of 2018.
Activity: 180
May 28, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
It is unfortunate if your investments on rate price of 1.2 K. Just because the current price is down by half, just 0.62 K only. I also own a lot of investment in numbers of around 0.7 K. Ethereum is one altcoin that is very potential for investment. Hopefully there is no longer the price can exceed your purchase price. Or even large surges can occur.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
Its good time when the price at the dip or low price, wait a little longer time then you will catch your own chances. Never missed them and use alarm or notification if the price going down.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest in Ethereum. The Ethereum price is likely to go up again, I'm sure.
If you want to diversify your portfolio invest in anonymous currencies like Zcash, Monero or in fast currency and no spawn like Neo and Iota.
Try Hodl for as long as possible and if you really want to sell, sell only a fraction of what you have planned, no one knows the next cryptocurrency to explode
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 03:39:05 AM
Yeah i guess it's still fine to invest in etheruem because it's still profitable but of course i may be wrong because everything in life is a risk and if you don't risk you will be just stuck on what you have now right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
For me, ETH together with BTC remains the most reliable coin for investment. It is used by many projects, which favorably affects the price of the coin.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
The massive use of ETH now generates a high demand for it, so the price of the coin will continue to rise. For me personally, this is the best coin on par with BTC. Today its cost is about $ 600. If you bought 1200, don't worry, the price will go up. I am sure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 02:07:27 PM
Even though in January the price of ethereum was 1200 dollars, and now it is about 600 dollars, that is, it dropped in price twice, this coin fell in price due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market, and if it grows, it will be good to rise in value and ethereum. Therefore, at such a low price, it is very promising to buy ethereum now. This coin is one of the best among the altcoins and is in high demand, due to the fact that it produces over 90 percent of all ICO projects on its platform.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 27, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
In January 2018 it was necessary to sell Ethereum. But I bought a few Ethereum and it seems that I will have to wait for a long time until I get my money back and make a profit
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

now everything is just developing and will grow, you definitely need to invest in crypto currency!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

ETH remains a worthy leader among the altcoins. His popularity continues to grow steadily. After all, it is widely used for transactions by many people and projects as the most secure method of payment.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
Now it's the best time to invest in Etherium and have  very good profit in the future. So if you have money for invest in etherium it is better do it, while the price is low
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
May 27, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
Hi guys,

You was wrong, ethereum was not go beyond $1.3k price. never buy a coin when on the high price because it will falling anytime.
but now is the good time to invest on it because the price still cheap. just dont sell it when it falling, hold it still.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 09:19:02 AM
Yes, It is still ok if you have the money because Ethereum still has a lot of gap to catch up and it is having fair share of the market Because it will be really high this year and after.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 09:15:15 AM
initial accredited investors wanting the majority of the tokens The truth is that ethereum has come to stay raise the price again, so you can earn more profits and may earn more than !!
Activity: 119
May 27, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
investing in ethereum is great because many people use it. ethereum is also a very popular coin in crypto currency because everyone who signs up to join bounty always asks for an ethereum address.
Pages:
Jump to: