Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 62. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
In my opinion. Ethereum is ok to buy it has a great prospect i am still keeping those i was fortunate to but and will see what happen by the end of 2018. I will advice you to buy ethereum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
May 25, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Ethereum is the coin in which you can believe in spite of the manipulations that are taking place on the market. Ethereum already has a vast community, large organizations are behind the development of this technology, and they will not stop!
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 07:26:05 PM
The current ethereum price compared to the ethereum price in the month of January has dropped considerably, more than half. This may be very detrimental to those of you who buy ethereum while at a price of 12k, and still give you a slight profit for those of you who buy it at the price of 5k. What you do now should be calm, the market has a reason to lower the price, perhaps to achieve a new record again. Give the market a chance to raise the price again, so you can earn more profits and may earn more than 1.2k by the end of this year or early next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:35:57 PM
Eth is the 2nd most reliable currency after Bitcoin. It is a potential altcoin and next big cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and the market cap is also extremely high. Apart from that, this coin is expected to reach $3000 within this year end and the transaction fees are less with blocks is easy to mine for speedy conversion or transactions.
Moreover most of altcoin is a token Ethereum in the ERC20 algorithm. Just like long-term projects, it will not disappoint to invest with ETH, especially for bounty hunter, can collect investment from bounty reward which is then exchanged with ETH. Try this.
Activity: 164
May 25, 2018, 06:33:46 PM
With the price conditions now, i think there’s still a bette chance to invest in it. I thought
it would be getting higher as it was increasing and getting all hyped up but it turns out that
it just went on a dive recently, prices are very good. invest now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
May 25, 2018, 06:27:51 PM
It will always be a good time to invest in etherium especially whenever the market is falling because during those times, the price is low and investors would be able to buy bigger amount which would given them bigger profit as the market value of it continuously rise. This thing is already proven on the previous years so there's no doubt about it this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
Seriously think about investing in the ethereum can only be someone who has a lot of money, or someone who does not understand the crypto currency. It's too safe investment. It can not bring you a very big profit. At present, there are many more promising projects than this.
Activity: 560
May 25, 2018, 03:45:23 PM
I think that investing in the ethereum at the moment is not the best idea of ​​all that is possible. Vitalik Buterin is now going to leave the project, and this is not the best time for the ethereum.
Activity: 532
May 25, 2018, 03:21:27 PM
Now it will be very profitable to invest Ethereum. Personally, I expect the Ethereum to be worth about $ 2000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
Eth is the 2nd most reliable currency after Bitcoin. It is a potential altcoin and next big cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and the market cap is also extremely high. Apart from that, this coin is expected to reach $3000 within this year end and the transaction fees are less with blocks is easy to mine for speedy conversion or transactions.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
If you choose where to invest, in the dollar or in the Ether, then I choose the Ether. Even considering that a few months ago it was much cheaper
Activity: 297
May 25, 2018, 01:53:00 PM
Ethereum is a great chance to invest. how could he be missed? now it is incredibly important not to miss this opportunity
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
Investing in ETH today is becoming very risky, but if you catch this moment when ETH will cost $ 500, you will be able to earn some money, but you need to understand that very soon ETH will have futures that will stop these jumps of courses.
It seems to me that there is no risk in investing in ETH. If we are talking about long-term investments, then this is a reliable way to protect your money from inflation and get income. It seems to me that ETH is now at its lows.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 01:40:59 PM
It will be OK because it is still underated. The ETH is worth more than it gets it will be on the moon very soon. I think that time will come very shortly.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
May 25, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
At this time, the world of cryptocurrencies is at the initial stage of development, and you can buy at any price, then everything will grow in the end.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
Yes it’s the right time invest in Ethereum, the price of the Ethereum is low, people who wants Flor make money they can blindly invest in Ethereum. It’s super coin in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
When I see questions like this on the forum what come to my mind is that ethereum is not a coin where you have doubtful mind on your investment. The truth is that ethereum has come to stay and you can invest in it at anytime.
Activity: 504
May 25, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
Investing in ETH today is becoming very risky, but if you catch this moment when ETH will cost $ 500, you will be able to earn some money, but you need to understand that very soon ETH will have futures that will stop these jumps of courses.
Activity: 448
May 25, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
It's really good at investing in ethereal today because its price is not as high as the price increases so you can sell and earn.
Yup but the price is just a bonus on why you should invest in ethereum since every coin is heavily dependent on the factors that can cause it to diminish or to skyrocket. Ethereum is a very promising and reputable coin thats why its easy to select it among other altcoin competitors. You can never go wrong investing with ETH.
I also think it's a good idea, because you're sure of the decisions you make. I also consider Ethereum to have a futile and suitable future to be a long-term investment. because Ethereum has a large volume and a clear concept. I also see Ethereum's rise in the market shows a significant increase. So this is a positive thing for those who want to invest in Ethereum because the price is stable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
If it was 1.2k in January i would say that now it is the best time to invest in ETH. Now it's around 600$. And within a year i think it will reach 3000-4000$. Good time now.
Pages:
Jump to: