Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 60. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
it seems to me yes. Ethereum has and will be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies thanks to its revolutionary features, dedicated developers, big community support etc. Do not see on the market's ups and downs. It is a normal situation.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
Currently bitcoin has down and so other coin also passing bad time but I think Ethereum will soon bounce back and will give profit to it's investors.So I think it's the right time to buy ETH since it's price has down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
May 29, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
I think still okay to invest in ethereum because ethereum definitely have a future in cryptocurrency market.

Ethereum is the one of the flagship altcoin in market and have so many positive feature as everyone knows. Smart contracts, ERC 20 substructure, one of the most trustable coin in market etc... In this circumstances, we easily say ethereum have a great future and worth to invest.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Investing in Ethereum is always profitable if you look at reasonable rise and fall intervals. It's never too late for time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
May 29, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
When a price is low as now it would be the most profitable investment. ETH is a good way to invest because its price not so high and grow by huge steps
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
Yes of course this is a great time to invest in ethereum because ethereum will go up and cross its last high of 2018 ie $1400 and according to my opinion if you have enough amount then you can buy as much as ethereum you can buy because ethereum is most popular altcoin nowadays and it has ability to grow
Activity: 20
May 29, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
Yes ofcourse Ethereum is the best option to invest because the project of the Ethereum is very strong and it has big potential to grow.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 29, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Ethereum coins today is still very profitable because there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in it even though the price today is dumping but it was the best time to hoard a huge amount of coins because you will surely earn profit when the market goes back to normal.
It seems to me that everything depends on what period we invest in certain moments. in any case, we have already seen the maximum prices for the etherium at the turn of $ 1,300, so if you make investments today, after some time we will be able to remove your revenues.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Ethereum coins today is still very profitable because there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in it even though the price today is dumping but it was the best time to hoard a huge amount of coins because you will surely earn profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 169
May 29, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
For me it's a yes because there are a lot of upcoming ICOs on ETH platform and all of them have a lot of potential in the future good projects and great team. For me ETH will still hit $2k this year.
Are you sure ETH will reach $ 2000 in 2018. I do not think you are right because now the market capitalization is decreasing because so many investors are discouraged with electronic money. So this year's ETH price will be $ 1200
Activity: 188
May 29, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
As time has shown, it was not the best time. But now there is a quite nice discount, compare to that 1200$.
Activity: 161
May 29, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum if you believe in this altcoin of course. I do believe and expect it to fully recover at the beginning of summer and hope to see profit at the end of 2018.
Activity: 476
May 29, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum is still one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. Some users think that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin within the time. But I am not sure about it. But the second place is for Ethereum definitely.
Activity: 374
May 29, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
I do think that ethereum is worth investing especially now when it is in a recovery phase and the value is not that high which is why it attracts a lot of attention from all investors and traders.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 28, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
Right now Etherum has reached 800$ mark and is still growing, now is the great time to buy it and hold for few months. I think it will recover in its price fairly quickly and you`ll be able to have nice profit.

Ethereum.is a very promising project. In Chinese consortium it is rank number 1. Besides there are.many project under eth being issued under ICO  and sime are having big market captalizations now.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
May 28, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
Now is the time to invest in Etherium. Now the price of Etherium has not grown much more. If you invest now, by the end of the year you can get quite a big profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
I think yes it is still OK and very good and promising to invest in Ethereum. Now when price down it is very good time to get some Eth for the future! It always will be fuel for the ICOs and many token used Ethereum blockchain so price always go up!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
Its still ok to invest on ETH now before it goes up this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
Of course it's ok, now it's the right time I suppose since the market is really low. As far as I can see it, you better to buy most stable coins like BTC and ETH and invest something in less popular coins of projects going to the moon with their idea like EOS, Cardano or that one
Activity: 110
May 28, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
Of course. ethereum progresses and its value is getting better. the possibility of the end of this year the value of ethereum can reach 1500-2000.
Pages:
Jump to: