Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 63. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
It's really good at investing in ethereal today because its price is not as high as the price increases so you can sell and earn.
Yup but the price is just a bonus on why you should invest in ethereum since every coin is heavily dependent on the factors that can cause it to diminish or to skyrocket. Ethereum is a very promising and reputable coin thats why its easy to select it among other altcoin competitors. You can never go wrong investing with ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
You should invest in ethereum, but do not just focus on ethereum. Focus also in the other coins like NEO, EOS, RIPPLE, etc. By buying this coin, even when you just hold it until last day of 2018, they will give you returns of profits. By this way, you didn't earn profit in just a single coin, but by the any other coin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
Ethereum is one of the best choice in the market.
It is unlikely you will lose money by investing in Ethereum. Just hold it long term.
Today they are at low prices, which is very good for buying. This is the best investment time for ETH coin, if we do not hold them right now, we will regret it later. I bought some ETH and hope that by the end of this year prices will rise.
Activity: 68
May 25, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
It's really good at investing in ethereal today because its price is not as high as the price increases so you can sell and earn.
Activity: 68
May 25, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
I think you think too much about risk,
better a little bit less than nothing.
Activity: 309
May 25, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
If you are a whale like you have a lot of funds to invest then you can invest in ethereum.
Ether is too cheap for investors with less than $1000 now.
I for one will only invest in good low cap alt coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
It is always OK to invest in ETH. Depending on the whole marketcap, iş goes up and down but eventually, when the market goes well, ETH will be one of the surviving coins. For me, most of altcoins will die in the end.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
I think that the Etherium is the crypto currency of the future and the current drop in its rate is temporary. A lot of large crypto-currency projects have been built on the technology of the Etherium. Now is a very profitable time to buy the Etherium.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
May 25, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
ETH - reliable investments and big a site for ico. According to many forecasts its price by the end of the year to approach $2000. Therefore it is necessary to acquire it in the briefcase
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
I think the ethereum is a coin with a great future. So, it won't be a problem to hodl ethereum or investments in the ethereum. even if it had a capital I still want to add investment in ethereum. Since the end of the year the price reportedly will be soaring.
Activity: 121
May 23, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
Yes, I think that you can still invest in Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency. I think Ethereum in June will go up. For me this is a good time to make a profit.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

Of course, it's still ok to invest in ethereum. I think ethereum is the second crypto the next bitcoin.
Activity: 72
May 23, 2018, 03:48:27 AM
I think that now is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because the market has fallen to the bottom, so now is the best time to enter the market. I believe that Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth, so soon after investing in it, you will have plenty of money. profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
No wait for BTC $20K+ rally -> ETH will dump and you will buy much cheaper!

Wait a little more, eth may dump but don't be scared because it will bounce back and make good money for you. Though people say negative things about eth I am still confident that this coin can make our future bright.
I think it's still okay to invest in Ethereum. the arena I see it Ethereum has the potential to increase its development. so I keep trying to convince you to invest in Ethereum. with Ethereum being highly potential for growth would be great if we had to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 23, 2018, 02:55:56 AM
Ethereum is one of the best choice in the market.
It is unlikely you will lose money by investing in Ethereum. Just hold it long term.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
yes it is ok to invest in the ethereum because the ethereum is return to its original price and also the popularity is going back also so it is the best time to invest now and get the profits on the get on the train
Activity: 148
May 22, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because now it has decreased in price. Those who understand its prospects will not lose
Activity: 56
May 22, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Yes, why not. I think now is a good time. Maybe not perfect, but still good and you can get a lot of profit with your investing. Good luck!
Activity: 194
May 22, 2018, 03:34:12 PM
Some people very afraid to invest with Crypto currency and recently too many people are very afraid to invest with Ethereum because Ethereum don't pump as like previous market price. In this moment market is good for previous month so if you want to invest with ethereum I think it is a good time to buy ethereum because in short time ethereum will be growing very faster so don't let to invest with ethereum.
Activity: 26
May 20, 2018, 12:04:33 AM
Invest in Ethereum is always Ok because ethereum is leader of alt coins and it can also prove that in  last year. In 2018 growth of Ethereum is continues increase so you can invest in ethereum at any moment it will gives you good return.
Pages:
Jump to: