Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 15. (Read 17915 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think adsense is a good site for youtube channel. They really pay high for hughly subscribed youtube channels. Their might be another such sites for ads on youtube but they pay much high. You can either convert the given income to bitcoin easily from anywhere. Adsense is a good account for youtube channel i guess. Adding some another such account will not give you much profit.
Yes it is right that with adsense anyone can own a good income from YouTube channel but as the OP is searching for a way to earn bitcoin directly with his YouTube channel I think currently there is no way for you I like that but if you will have a website then you can start to take videos of your website and publish that on YouTube so on that website he can add hand spinner and will own Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

of course its possible if you join network that accept bitcoin as a payment , i know it but i forgot the name basically its from russia VPS Group or whatever they are paying with bitcoins ever since , i think its also possible that other network will accept bitcoin as payment soon
There are many ad networks that pay in bitcoins to the publisher for showing ads, but there is currently no way to add such networks to youtube. The advertisers publish ads through google's very own adsense. No third party networks are allowed !
So you might need to wait for google to itself start send out the payments in bitcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

of course its possible if you join network that accept bitcoin as a payment , i know it but i forgot the name basically its from russia VPS Group or whatever they are paying with bitcoins ever since , i think its also possible that other network will accept bitcoin as payment soon
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, none. Youtube only pay in USD Sad. I'll very happy if they accept bitcoin, I'll not have to go to the bank, over 10km from my house, to receive my money Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
so far I know, it's not possible, because youtube authority doesn't allow the bitcoin payment, but if your client is a bitcoin holder then you can earn Bitcoin from this channel. otherwise, it can't happen. so find a client who is a holder of bitcoin and make an agreement regarding transaction method through bitcoin.
Yeah, that is the fact..
Generally YouTube authority doesn't accept Bitcoin or doesn't allow to use as a payment tools, so there is a little chance to get Bitcoin from YouTube, but it depends on your client, if they offer you to take Bitcoin regarding payment then the case is different...
Normally you don't have any chance to earn Bitcoin from YouTube...
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
only adsense now we can earning some money from you tube . but still possible if you can earning btc by put your refferal link in to description . so you can earning bitcoin from site that support refferal commission .
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
so far I know, it's not possible, because youtube authority doesn't allow the bitcoin payment, but if your client is a bitcoin holder then you can earn Bitcoin from this channel. otherwise, it can't happen.   

How do you mean if my client is a bitcoin holder? I don't have a tiny clue what you talking about here.
Last year I couldn't monetize my YouTube channel, after many tries I always stuck on same place. After little research I found out that they didn't accept new users in that period, if that is true, I tried so many things and this is only logical conclusion.
I will try again this days, thanks for reminding me about monetization, I totally forgot about it, maybe they will allow me now to monetize my videos.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
so far I know, it's not possible, because youtube authority doesn't allow the bitcoin payment, but if your client is a bitcoin holder then you can earn Bitcoin from this channel. otherwise, it can't happen. so find a client who is a holder of bitcoin and make an agreement regarding transaction method through bitcoin.
Yes i saw it on some blogs out there that youtube is now paying bitcoins to their users for the fastest payment but some of the blog claim that the news they wrote is just a hoax so i don't really sure about this,, youtube paying dollars paypal as a mode of payment today not bitcoins.
It was definitely a hoax because, youtube earnings are sent to adsense account, and the only methods to withdraw from adsense are : EFT, cheque, Western Union Quick Cash., SEPA,......etc. But there is no mention of bitcoin currently. Also there is no function to use other advertising platform other than adsense.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yes i saw it on some blogs out there that youtube is now paying bitcoins to their users for the fastest payment but some of the blog claim that the news they wrote is just a hoax so i don't really sure about this,, youtube paying dollars paypal as a mode of payment today not bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
I haven't yet tried to earn bitcoin in youtube channel but I'm willing to learn more about this. I want an extra effort to earn bitcoin for my family and also for my studies, for my incoming thesis studies. I know I could cost a lot in my prototype so I need to learn on how to do this. Are you willing to explain it to me? I'm just wondering how it goes? Please help me an alternative way on how to make money. I will be a good follower and I will do on what you have shared with me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
I think adsense is a good site for youtube channel. They really pay high for hughly subscribed youtube channels. Their might be another such sites for ads on youtube but they pay much high. You can either convert the given income to bitcoin easily from anywhere. Adsense is a good account for youtube channel i guess. Adding some another such account will not give you much profit.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

You can get that money from youtube only to your paypal or other apps like it, but not to bitcoin directly. What you can try is to ask popular gambling or trading sites if you could advertise them in your channel for money, if they will agree you could ask for payment in bitcoins, thoug i am not sure if this might work, as i never saw anyone doing this.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Youtube monetization team are currently paying via Check,Wire,Paypal, and Payoneer Payment Methods, maybe Bitcoin Payment method will be added in future
Another way to make money from your youtube channel is that if you have some creative skills like video editing, etc. You may make promo videos for different companies willing to offer payment in btc. You may open a thread on this forum regarding your services or take part in several contests that run here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
No.First Google owns youtube.They will not allow the bitcoin to be a payment for the users who allowed the ads to be in their videos.The reason for that is the bitcoins value is not fixed so it would be more complicated if your gonna be paid with the same number of bitcoins but dissame value.And it is more complicated to be withdrawn by he users so..
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Yes, there is Service board in Bitcointalk, you can go there and post your link to your Youtube channel, there are many users who want to advertise their produce on Youtube or you can join Youtube campaigns, they are in Service board too. Good luck!
Indeed, I guess it is possible to earn bitcoin via youtube. Some of the campaigns now are using youtube to advertise their project inorder to captive more investors. However, most of the comments I have read is youtube will not pay a bitcoin so you need to convert it first.

Well they're quitely targeting those people who mostly goes to youtube but I can't say that we can earn here since It need some skill and fame since if we don't have that one surely our youtube pages will be out of the picture, But if we have skills and can able to do video editing job well I think we can work for it and earn thousand of dollars from this kind of job.
Video making and editing skills are really a good source of money but depending on the level. Making bitcoin out of youtube its not possible because youtube doesnt give or paid out bitcoin for the traffic on which video have been made of and just like other said here that you will still recieve fiat money and you do manually exchange it to bitcoin. Knowing youtube videos virality will really give fortune.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Yes, there is Service board in Bitcointalk, you can go there and post your link to your Youtube channel, there are many users who want to advertise their produce on Youtube or you can join Youtube campaigns, they are in Service board too. Good luck!
Indeed, I guess it is possible to earn bitcoin via youtube. Some of the campaigns now are using youtube to advertise their project inorder to captive more investors. However, most of the comments I have read is youtube will not pay a bitcoin so you need to convert it first.

Well they're quitely targeting those people who mostly goes to youtube but I can't say that we can earn here since It need some skill and fame since if we don't have that one surely our youtube pages will be out of the picture, But if we have skills and can able to do video editing job well I think we can work for it and earn thousand of dollars from this kind of job.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes sometimes i read about youtube blogger and i know that they cashout they earnings via bitcoin commonly paypal but as they said they can withdraw via bitcoin also
Pages:
Jump to: