Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 12. (Read 17915 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Yes you can earn bitcoin by YouTube but it works on 2 different process. YouTube don't pay with Bitcoin directly.for this reason first you can get with bank transfer or native currency that accept on YouTube. Then exchange it with Bitcoin.Very simple and happy earning.carry on with YouTube. Best of luck  Smiley
I think earning from YouTube can't be termed as earning bitcoin.
When we talk about bitcoin earning we mean to earn bitcoin directly. YouTube pays in USD and there are many people who earns or get paid in USD so it doesn't mean that all of them are earning bitcoin. When we earn in other currencies and then convert those currencies to bitcoin it is known as investment in bitcoin.
Simply you can't earn bitcoin from YouTube.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Yes you can earn bitcoin by YouTube but it works on 2 different process. YouTube don't pay with Bitcoin directly.for this reason first you can get with bank transfer or native currency that accept on YouTube. Then exchange it with Bitcoin.Very simple and happy earning.carry on with YouTube. Best of luck  Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
maybe not with ads since I don't know anything about btc ads like those, maybe like a service promotion in a video itself, a sponsored content. Where they will pay you in btc to promote their service directly, I can see that way being better nowdays.
You can earn bitcoins in youtube.. if you know about CPA networks that are paying in bitcoin like ogads cpabuild and peerfly they are paying in bitcoin with high paying per leads or sales. .
If you are good in creating video and you know how to rank you can gain a good earnings in cpa and earn a bitcoin .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
maybe not with ads since I don't know anything about btc ads like those, maybe like a service promotion in a video itself, a sponsored content. Where they will pay you in btc to promote their service directly, I can see that way being better nowdays.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Yeah, it is possible for you to earn money through youtube but I don't think so that you could earn bitcoin. You could earn in youtube but you must have a lot of subscribers and made some videos that will catch the attention of the viewers. Maybe you could earn bitcoin via youtube if there will be ICO that requiring videos to be uploaded in youtube and they might give you bitcoin as a payment.

YouTube team who are all monetizing the videos globally for payment are not paying in bitcoin as of now. If you are fine with the fiat currency you can get it. Bitcoin not been source of payment in many places but it should rectify by own.
YouTube has got their standard payment gateway, so there is no way of making an earning in terms of bitcoin from YouTube. More likely in the future bitcoin might be used as one of the payments for the users. To experience such a large scale acceptance from a multi billion company will add more value to the entire digital currency and bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
youtube does not pay in bitcoin so it it directly not possible. But it is still possible to earn bitcoins from youtube channels by promoting some websites in your channel. you can find those kind of jobs in this forum keep searching them(but very few I have found).  here--->https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1883624 you can find those kind of job.They are paying 1.00 BTC, if your video hits at least 100,000 REAL views without cheating.

Nothing is impossible because Youtube is a very big company. Precisely one of the famous and successful in internet sensation. If bitcoin will be published more and more in YouTube the more people will know about bitcoin's information and how to deal with it in the society. It is the fastest and advanced. Moreover, it's easier to have income in YouTube but make sure the videos you upload are good info and interesting at the same time so that many will subscribe to your channel and who knows they will give you btc per video you upload or more than that. Don't forget to reply the comments of your viewers for this wiill measure the quality of the info you upload.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
youtube does not pay in bitcoin so it it directly not possible. But it is still possible to earn bitcoins from youtube channels by promoting some websites in your channel. you can find those kind of jobs in this forum keep searching them(but very few I have found).  here--->https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1883624 you can find those kind of job.They are paying 1.00 BTC, if your video hits at least 100,000 REAL views without cheating.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Yeah, it is possible for you to earn money through youtube but I don't think so that you could earn bitcoin. You could earn in youtube but you must have a lot of subscribers and made some videos that will catch the attention of the viewers. Maybe you could earn bitcoin via youtube if there will be ICO that requiring videos to be uploaded in youtube and they might give you bitcoin as a payment.

YouTube team who are all monetizing the videos globally for payment are not paying in bitcoin as of now. If you are fine with the fiat currency you can get it. Bitcoin not been source of payment in many places but it should rectify by own.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Not as of now. In future, there could be possibility to earn with Bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I do not think that is possible, but who cares, if you can earn fiat with your youtube videos then do it and buy bitcoin with it, I do not know why some want to earn bitcoins only, make fiat too, you can buy a lot of things with fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I think none because Youtube only support Google adsence so unfortunately itz not allow. thanks sir!
I don't think so. You can earn bitcoin from youtube but it's indirectly way. Let's find some youtube campaign in Services section or Marketplace (Altcoin). I've done some before such as Spectrocoin, Sportbet.io..... With 1 video about these website I can earn about 0.01 - 0.03 Wink But it's not available anymore so find some altcoin bounty campaign have youtube bounty and earn altcoin then sell it for bitcoin Wink
0.01 btc for a video campaign or more? i became interested in creating a youtube channel to participate in a video campaign.who usually only see it without following it
you can get more than 0.1 btc of a video campaign, most of them paying more for a video campaign because the participants are always few, but of course that's tailored to the number of subscribers from your channel

Activity: 322
There is no direct support system you can monitized your product or service on youtube channel, i think some of them make a  link redirecting to their website which has a buy button  that subcriber or client can buy thier product or service using the payment method thru bitcoin.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
I  think you could earn bitcoin by youtube but i don't know whether they paid users by btc. If you had plenty of subcribes, you might get some money then you could convert to btc...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Up to now, I still don't see any notice from youtube/google support bitcoin for paying monetized videos.

But here is forum you can earn from youtube videos for making tutorials that are being asked by companies for their projects.

It's like a contest, the best video will earn bigger bitcoins.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Honestly WHY?   
why would anyone continue to allow Youtube more and more power, has the last year not showed us anything about that place?
They take more and more, and disable anything as they choose (with bots usually as well so their blacklisting is inaccurate as shit)
Crypto has brough us platforms like LBRY, where CREATORS get 100% of THEIR money, fuck youtube lmao

At least YouTube gives a bit back to the content creators, Facebook and Instagram are outrageous! cant wait till us content creators can cut out the middleman by adopting crypto!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
As far as I know, there's none,  pertaining to directly earning btc in youtube channel. Maybe if your youtube channel is popular, and there are companies and people that'll pay you btc to advertise and promote something, in that way you can but it is indirectly. Youtube monetization is a way where youtube channels earn. You can earn btc throuh fiat and I think, big companies won't pay crypto for such service, as of now.
Activity: 1050
I think none because Youtube only support Google adsence so unfortunately itz not allow. thanks sir!
I don't think so. You can earn bitcoin from youtube but it's indirectly way. Let's find some youtube campaign in Services section or Marketplace (Altcoin). I've done some before such as Spectrocoin, Sportbet.io..... With 1 video about these website I can earn about 0.01 - 0.03 Wink But it's not available anymore so find some altcoin bounty campaign have youtube bounty and earn altcoin then sell it for bitcoin Wink
0.01 btc for a video campaign or more? i became interested in creating a youtube channel to participate in a video campaign.who usually only see it without following it
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
There is no reason for YouTube to payout in crypto. Since the value changes so frequently, it wouldn't make sense at all. One day Bitcoin could be low valued (in terms of usd), and the next day it could rise like crazy. As far as YouTube/Google is concerned, that's a loss because their main form of payment for employees and for expenses are USD.
Pages:
Jump to: