Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 14. (Read 17915 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Hm... No? Youtube adsense is owned by Google and they are paying with USD. If you want to earn Bitcoin with your Videos, I think you should find a new way like joining Video campaigns on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I think for now you can only make money from YouTube only through adsense and not bitcoin. This is because it is own by Google which currently accept dollar and maybe with time there would start accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Whether I can bitcoin with Youtube Channel to my knowledge that it is with Adsense, a subsidiary of other Google companies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I also don't know. If youtube will make us earning for bitcoin then i want to know how and what to do for me?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I think you can't earn bitcoin from youtube directly but there are so many indrectly ways to earn from youtube Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
To my knowledge youtube can only use adsense ads, may be different if you use self host to create a youtube channel, may be able to use ads other than adsense, I've seen there is a youtube channel using ads other than adsense
So far I know about YouTube there is no way to earn Bitcoin by this platform, YouTube doesn't offer​ bitcoin directly, so it's not possible to get Bitcoin through the YouTube link, but if anyone can make a vedio about Bitcoin then that vedio link will bring money, not bitcoin...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
There is no way to earn bitcoin with youtube directly but you can earn bitcoin by using youtube with other indirectly way
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

You can earn bitcoin by join a video campaign on the service section, i see many video campaign there. You make a video about their project and you can get paid in bitcoin and sometimes its a contest too. If you are good on making videos, it will be good for you to earn more bitcoins.
yes a lot of video campaign are therefore by joining which you can really make earn bitcoin, but for that you must have good knowledge about bitcoin uploading videos.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
youtube work with adsense because it's own by google
adsense pay with dollar
but if google see bitcoin as potential payment in the future maybe all youtuber who have chanel can get bitcoin from his/her videos
Activity: 140

yes this generation all is possible

create a blog put your bitcoin address if someones like your blog

then they might drop some bitcoin on your address
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Opening up a Youtube channel doesn't need that much time. But making videos do. If you're going to make a Youtube channel for the sole purpose of earning bitcoins or even fiat, then you're much better off doing other things to make money. There's just so many people doing the AdSense thing on Youtube and to actually make money from it, you would have to be at the top 1%. Don't get me wrong. I know that a lot of people started from the bottom and made it to the top because of youtube, but those people had spent tons of time doing those videos and most of them actually have a background on cinematography.

Btw, to earn bitcoin with Youtube channel, you just have to convert your earnings from AdSense into bitcoins by buying them.
Activity: 532

You can earn bitcoin by join a video campaign on the service section, i see many video campaign there. You make a video about their project and you can get paid in bitcoin and sometimes its a contest too. If you are good on making videos, it will be good for you to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 389
Merit: 251

On youtube is only one option Sad but you can earn money with video and some posts in twitter, facebook, blog, etc.
Activity: 162
To my knowledge youtube can only use adsense ads, may be different if you use self host to create a youtube channel, may be able to use ads other than adsense, I've seen there is a youtube channel using ads other than adsense
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
There isn't any mate, youtube has only one adsense which is providing ad to monetize the videos. The only way is to convert it into bitcoins when you got payment, no other way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
YouTube only allows you to use AdSense, another Google subsidiary. You could see if you could partner up with another company or even see if there is an existing ad network for manually inputting ads into your videos, but I doubt it.

No need to get complecated Adsense with the Youtube earning. If you own the channel, you can make the money via Youtube channel and video monetization team. Upon the views and likes for your each video, you can get the earning from that. You can find the analytics tab in the left side of the channel page. this will shows the estimated earning for over all and each videos.
Activity: 324
YouTube only allows you to use AdSense, another Google subsidiary. You could see if you could partner up with another company or even see if there is an existing ad network for manually inputting ads into your videos, but I doubt it.
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
we can't just earn bitcoins in youtube channel that easily but we can earn, but not that easily , based on some comments here regarding this question there are some of them earning bitcoin in youtube channel, and also based on the blog that i read some of the traders also earn in some youtube channels.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
There might be some other platforms to give some bitcoins by showing ads on youtube channel, but i think adsense is the best. It provides a good profit as compared to other ads showing platforms. If your youtube channel is about bitcoin, you can add a donation button or a donation address to your channel so that vievers can make some donations to you. Orelse you can simple transfer the payment from adsense to bitcoin(Though its common)
I would suggest you to use adsense because it has a good profit then others.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I dont think youtube supports an ad network that pays in bitcoin and i dont know any ad network that pays in bitcoin. The only ad network that i know is adsense but it doesn't pay in bitcoin but rather you need a paypal account in order to get payments. But you can still earn some money by posting and creating videos, i believe that 100 views is equivalent to 15$ but if you can get 1 million views that is a lot of money that you'll earn in no time plus you have an bitcointalk account you can also earn from it by joining in some sig campaign amd get paid via bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: