Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 13. (Read 17915 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I think there's no way to earn a bitcoin with Youtube Channel because Youtube is from Google as well the ads is for the Adsense. Youtubers are being paid from Google and Adsense. And I don't think they will accept bitcoin. However bitcoin is making its own name in the public, they still not recognize them paying in Bitcoin.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

Unfortunately, none. Youtube monetization is the only way in which your YouTube Channel can acquire earnings from it. And Adsense is the only Ad Network who provides ads for your YouTube Channel. Earnings are paid thru fiat , I've never heared about paying with Bitcoins but if you want Bitcoins, you can buy in an exchange sites. Such as Localbitcoins.

True. There are no options ( as of today ) that they are paying through cryptocurrencies. Though btc is getting known but not enough to convince some big companies to make it as an option as a payment. We need more time. But if you are having enough fiat, try to bring it on trading and grab some.

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
I haven't yet tried to earn bitcoin in youtube channel but I'm willing to learn more about this. I want an extra effort to earn bitcoin for my family and also for my studies, for my incoming thesis studies. I know I could cost a lot in my prototype so I need to learn on how to do this. Are you willing to explain it to me? I'm just wondering how it goes? Please help me an alternative way on how to make money. I will be a good follower and I will do on what you have shared with me.

I've tried to make some YouTube channel but editing videos or making videos for ( example: gameplay of Outlast ) requires so much time so, I think it is better to work here that edit videos all day and think if you're videos will have a thousand views.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
This certainly applies to the dollar. but when talking about bitcoin on youtube channel then I have never heard of it. in official youtube not provide this service, but I do not know whether there are third parties who are already using bitcoin as altrnatif paid.

I own two channels in Youtube. There is no option of receiving payment as bitcoin. If you have enough subscribers for your channel means you can easily get the views and earn from it. YouTube monetization team will monetize you and allow you earn money.
May be Google also accept bitcoin and started paying everything with it.
But even if you have many viewers from your channels doesn't mean that youtube or pays you directly, users or viewers need to watch the complete advertisement before youtube pays you because some viewers skip the add before it completes.
If 1000 viewed will be paid $1- $5 by youtube. This means that every video we upload and in the flag "monetize" is not necessarily paid $1 to $5, sometimes even below $1 if the ads in interupt. Depend on how long the ad (youtube pre-roll ads) "viewed" or "clicked" by the crowd who called on the content. But if you think again youtube not yet using bitcoin as their payment tool. There is another way to earn some bitcoin from youtube channel you can get it from people who want to promote their ad or project via video or youtube.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
This certainly applies to the dollar. but when talking about bitcoin on youtube channel then I have never heard of it. in official youtube not provide this service, but I do not know whether there are third parties who are already using bitcoin as altrnatif paid.

I own two channels in Youtube. There is no option of receiving payment as bitcoin. If you have enough subscribers for your channel means you can easily get the views and earn from it. YouTube monetization team will monetize you and allow you earn money.
May be Google also accept bitcoin and started paying everything with it.
But even if you have many viewers from your channels doesn't mean that youtube or pays you directly, users or viewers need to watch the complete advertisement before youtube pays you because some viewers skip the add before it completes.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Youtube doesn't support Bitcoin but if you want, you can earn with Google adsens as usual then sell your channel for someone wanting your channel and your adsens money as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think none because Youtube only support Google adsence so unfortunately itz not allow. thanks sir!
I don't think so. You can earn bitcoin from youtube but it's indirectly way. Let's find some youtube campaign in Services section or Marketplace (Altcoin). I've done some before such as Spectrocoin, Sportbet.io..... With 1 video about these website I can earn about 0.01 - 0.03 Wink But it's not available anymore so find some altcoin bounty campaign have youtube bounty and earn altcoin then sell it for bitcoin Wink
Activity: 415
Maybe, You could if you have a numerous of subscriber you can offer it as a service. In the manner that you will make a video about something or site. its like promoting and they will pay you through bitcoin. This is just a opinion Though. I've never done this before but maybe you could try.

I think if you know bitcoin trading and if you know how to make a monetize a you-tube channel, then you can earn good views and income if you start making bitcoin and Altcoin prediction videos. I have seen such videos on youtube and they have many viewers subscribed.  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
I think none because Youtube only support Google adsence so unfortunately itz not allow. thanks sir!
There is no other way to earn money on youtube other than monetising videos and then cashing out in paypal or some other various forms of payment. Definitely not bitcoin....  I think the reason for this is that big companies see a big future for bitcoin and want to hold onto it for as long as possible. This is the reason why amazon and Microsoft started to accept bitcoin.

A way to go around this is to sell yourself for advertising services and you could advertise for others on youtube, twitter or facebook. Then you could earn a certain amount in reward for your work. I would have to say that google will probably start to implement bitcoin as a transaction method later on, but not any time soon... Maybe
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Well you know there are bounty for making videos for some coin
But if you want to make it alone,monetizing youtube has only adsense,so you can't
Except you promoting your site like faucet or the like then you can get bitcoin from there
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
Not in the scarcest degree, it is impossible that you can procure bitcoin from YouTube Channel. I don't consider it unnecessarily, nonetheless i am sure YouTube Channel can't pay his part on bitcoin. Nevertheless, you have distinctive ways to deal with obtain bitcoin like in Bitcointalk. It is more trustable get-together and everyone who need to get bitcoin they are proceeding this plate-exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Maybe, You could if you have a numerous of subscriber you can offer it as a service. In the manner that you will make a video about something or site. its like promoting and they will pay you through bitcoin. This is just a opinion Though. I've never done this before but maybe you could try.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
I have not yet figured out how it is at the expense of earnings, but today youub very actively promotes the crypto currency in society. On this depends the popularity of bitcoin and its relevance.
Activity: 462
I also don't know. If youtube will make us earning for bitcoin then i want to know how and what to do for me?
You can earn bitcoin indirectly with your youtube channel. You need to create a video about how to earn bitcoin in some websites that you've already joined and upload it to youtube with your refferal link Wink. I think it's the only way you can earn bitcoin with youtube Wink
yes that is right, here are some campaigns in this form who are paying you if you will do their advertisement through youtube or twitter, i think there may other source will be from where you may also be winning money through yotube and twitter.
In present, earning Bitcoin with Youtube Channel still alive, you can find in service board on Bitcointalk Forum, some website about dice, betting, ICOs usually find member can create video promote their products. If you video created high qualify and good content, you will receive bonus + your salary from this job
But now all the youtube campaign is not available anymore, Before there are a lot of campaign that you can earn bitcoin by creating a youtube video about a website such as spectrocoin, rollin.io, sportsbet.io or Torcoin so you only can earn bitcoin from youtube by indirect ways now Wink
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
In present, earning Bitcoin with Youtube Channel still alive, you can find in service board on Bitcointalk Forum, some website about dice, betting, ICOs usually find member can create video promote their products. If you video created high qualify and good content, you will receive bonus + your salary from this job

For now that ways of earning money from youtube depends on how creative you are with your video presentation, and I can see that the salary from this job is awesome. The easiest way of earning bitcoin can really be sourced from managers who used this platform of advertisements which, I think very useful with most of the project developments online with digital cryptocurrencies. So if you wanted to earn from a good source of income you can read for the further instructions where to apply for that kind of job, which uses youtube channel to make video advertisements for an advertisements of any products online mostly from bitcointalk forum services section.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I also don't know. If youtube will make us earning for bitcoin then i want to know how and what to do for me?
You can earn bitcoin indirectly with your youtube channel. You need to create a video about how to earn bitcoin in some websites that you've already joined and upload it to youtube with your refferal link Wink. I think it's the only way you can earn bitcoin with youtube Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Hm... No? Youtube adsense is owned by Google and they are paying with USD. If you want to earn Bitcoin with your Videos, I think you should find a new way like joining Video campaigns on Bitcointalk.
That's the right suggestion. If you're good in making videos get enrolled to the video creation campaign and earn through it. Else the only way is to get paid in terms of USD for your contents on YouTube channel and later convert it to bitcoin and hold it.

Its not just about the content related to earn money in Youtube channel. You need to have best videos which can give high number of views for a channel and videos on it.
You can that by monetizing your videos in the channel. Other than you can earn money in online via Google Adwords to make it with campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Hm... No? Youtube adsense is owned by Google and they are paying with USD. If you want to earn Bitcoin with your Videos, I think you should find a new way like joining Video campaigns on Bitcointalk.
That's the right suggestion. If you're good in making videos get enrolled to the video creation campaign and earn through it. Else the only way is to get paid in terms of USD for your contents on YouTube channel and later convert it to bitcoin and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: