Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel? - page 20. (Read 17915 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Google own YouTube and it wouldn't be in their best interests to allow Bitcoin payments seeing as it will compete/take away from their Google pay revenues.
If you're earning money through Adsense you could always convert those earnings into BTC using an exchange or third party site.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
This certainly applies to the dollar. but when talking about bitcoin on youtube channel then I have never heard of it. in official youtube not provide this service, but I do not know whether there are third parties who are already using bitcoin as altrnatif paid.

I own two channels in Youtube. There is no option of receiving payment as bitcoin. If you have enough subscribers for your channel means you can easily get the views and earn from it. YouTube monetization team will monetize you and allow you earn money.
May be Google also accept bitcoin and started paying everything with it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Only adsense that can earn money from YouTube, besides it I think there is no other alternative. Youtube does not like blogs that have other alternative for payments with ads, just adsense that can earn money from youtube through advertising. If you want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on Youtube maybe it could happen if adsense accept bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
For monetizing of your youtube videos there is only one option available on youtube channel and that is only adsense while no any other option is available so you cannot make bitcoin by monetizing of your youtube videos.
As I know youtube monetization is only adsense. If you have blog you can monetize your blog via a-ads and other bitcoin ads.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
YouTube only allows you to use AdSense, another Google subsidiary. You could see if you could partner up with another company or even see if there is an existing ad network for manually inputting ads into your videos, but I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
This certainly applies to the dollar. but when talking about bitcoin on youtube channel then I have never heard of it. in official youtube not provide this service, but I do not know whether there are third parties who are already using bitcoin as altrnatif paid.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
To figure that out you have to consider what YouTube's motives are for running AdSense ads currently.

YouTube is owned by Google, as is AdSense, so that means that any ads shown on YouTube will be earning Google money in addition to paying contributors.  So the main motives for paying contributors will be to encourage people to make content good enough to encourage people to view it, making Google money.  By making it voluntary they make themselves appear like a better or more morally acceptable currency and encourage people to use AdSense on their website, as people do on their channels.

Therefore, the chances of them letting people run different ads is about zero.  However, if you were really against Google's scraping for money, you could try and get people to pay you to put ads in the actual video or in the description instead, and note why you were doing it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Honestly WHY?   
why would anyone continue to allow Youtube more and more power, has the last year not showed us anything about that place?
They take more and more, and disable anything as they choose (with bots usually as well so their blacklisting is inaccurate as shit)
Crypto has brough us platforms like LBRY, where CREATORS get 100% of THEIR money, fuck youtube lmao
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Unfortunately, none. Youtube monetization is the only way in which your YouTube Channel can acquire earnings from it. And Adsense is the only Ad Network who provides ads for your YouTube Channel. Earnings are paid thru fiat , I've never heared about paying with Bitcoins but if you want Bitcoins, you can buy in an exchange sites. Such as Localbitcoins.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yep, there's no other way to cash out your profits in youtube but by PayPal and other types of service just like it. As of now, there's no way to directly accept your profit with bitcoin. But you can use an exchanger for it, if you wish so. And for the ad network, if I'm not mistaken it's only google adsense and youtube monetization.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
For monetizing of your youtube videos there is only one option available on youtube channel and that is only adsense while no any other option is available so you cannot make bitcoin by monetizing of your youtube videos.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Pages:
Jump to: