Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 22. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Correct now I can say that our country is likely towards development. Our present president is really stringent utilizing buy. As opposed to the previous administration that has no will to battle criminal offense and corruption. But this time I'm observing a bright potential ahead of us.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
for now the economy in the country I'm pretty good, I'm very grateful for it, less and less job vacancies. state policy in the good economic sector. so the economy last year and now is quite satisfactory.
The economic condition of any country depends on the opportunities of earning money for the citizens living in that country. More opportunities will give the citizens a very good opportunity to earn more money, thus making the economy of the country better. Sadly, at present there are not so many opportunities in my country but our government is working hard in this aspect. Hopefully, we’ll be able to see better tomorrow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

yes in my country the country's debt is very much and the economy in my country is still bad I am concerned with my country. the government just want to taste it's just they do not want to know salary must exist but the country's debt is still a lot.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The ecomony in my country is very bad because the price of the daily needs is so high and the salary is too small that is why im so thankful to bitcoin because here in this site you can earn extra money to support your daily needs and if you work hard here youll get rich thats is why bitcoin is really a big help.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
Yes, in my contry economy is so much bad.And now in country, the high court have ordered to off the night package of internet 12am to 6am.But this time is to do work on bitcoin & freelancing work.This orderd will now stop all the freelancer in our country.And our country will not earn any foreign currency. it is bad news for us.because it will make our country's economy so bad.in our country the price of vegetables is increasing rapidly. what will happen next don't know.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
I'm living in the Philippines. Although the news about killings is quite enormous, our leader didn't let our economy flunk because of that. I read a blog last June 2017, it said there that Philippines is the 10th fastest growing economy in the world in 2017, that is based on World Bank’s latest edition of Global Economic Prospects. Therefore, I can say that our economy is good and i'm hoping it will get better.

Hope banku central will allow Bitcoin free passage and will not together with the government conive to make laws against Bitcoin and exchanges like china and the likes. That way a lot of Philipine on this forum will be able to sell their Bitcoin locally and earn them foreign exchange which will boost the economy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
Our economy for now is good due to our new president who is in good leadership.I hope it will continue for good flactuating of our money now.Employed people here are in right way of salary wages but there are some benefits that cannot be given in right way.All countries are not experience for the good stable economy and we were hoping for a good leadership and hardworking   of a leader in every country.
Activity: 406
I'm living in the Philippines. Although the news about killings is quite enormous, our leader didn't let our economy flunk because of that. I read a blog last June 2017, it said there that Philippines is the 10th fastest growing economy in the world in 2017, that is based on World Bank’s latest edition of Global Economic Prospects. Therefore, I can say that our economy is good and i'm hoping it will get better.
Activity: 39
The scenario in my country that I truly feel right now is not excellent sufficient, since the social imbalance amongst wealthy people and inadequate folks is extremely far absent, not to point out the issue of unemployment extremely much, so I can conclude, the economy in my nation has not been stable
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
In our country not really bad  .. Thers a lot of problem to solve and address. But based on the current economy status .. Its keep gooing better because of the goverment projects that will help the economy to boost.  Hopefully bitcoin will also contribute for the growing economy.

Well, that's normal. All countries have problems too. What matters is if the citizens of such country don't suffer too much.

I am living in a place where poverty can be seen by many, corruption and statesman who are only after their own welfare. But I do not see this as hindrance, and I do not let  my self be one of those who are too dependent to  what the government can give.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Sadly, we have a great deal of unemployed. Rates are continually growing and it is really tough to pay for the bare minimum necessary. Men and women in our nation drop hope for a excellent future.
Same here in my country there are a lot of challenges in my country about economy and people are badly suffering from it a lot of people are jobless and daily use things are expansive also so in this kind of situation people are coming fast toward bitcoin and a lot of people have already join bitcoin and they are taking good advantage of it including me.
Activity: 29
In our country not really bad  .. Thers a lot of problem to solve and address. But based on the current economy status .. Its keep gooing better because of the goverment projects that will help the economy to boost.  Hopefully bitcoin will also contribute for the growing economy.
Activity: 1190
for now the economy in the country I'm pretty good, I'm very grateful for it, less and less job vacancies. state policy in the good economic sector. so the economy last year and now is quite satisfactory.
The economy of the country in my country is getting now very fine and they are having the bright future with the bitcoin, the investment the more you will invest the more you will secure the money. The economy of the country is now getting more and better than this the income with the bitcoin is having the price of the bitcoin will be more than this, so the future with the bitcoin is now secure and the safe income.
I think for now the influence of bitcoin has not been so perceived by economies in various countries. I myself have not heard the news that bitcoin improve the economic conditions of a country for the better? in fact many countries are still afraid of bitcoin and provide threats and prohibitions to use bitcoin so bitcoin does not pay much for a country's economy. my own country has a not-so-bad economy and bitcoin is growing rapidly here and maybe it will also help our country's economy a little bit
Activity: 161

The economy in my country is bad because many of the government officials here are corrupt. They steal money from the fund that supposed to be for the people. Also, many people are unemployed because of lack of education as well as lack of job hirings. I hope that someday there will be a leader or a president that can change the economy of my country.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think even the highly developed countries also experienced that kind of situation and most commonly bad loans and security breach are the main problems. Third world countries like where I am living are prone to loans from neighboring countries with stable economies. Loans are for like construction facilities, military modernization program, livelihood et cetera. Second is the terroristic attacks arround the world that could make a stable economy to crash due to threat in businesses, investments and trade of the said affected country in just days or months. The best example is Syria or any middle eastern countries and the Philippines that suffer such devastating attacks. These countries are rich in natural oil reserve and any  natural resources but now part of these countries  turned into abbys due to continued shellings ang bombings. Not only in middle east but also in selected nations in Europe, USA and Asia. All in all countries that has problems on bad loans and security will probably turn the situation into hell if not taken an action immediately.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
I think nowadays almost all over the world are experiencing economic crisis, and also in my country, many industries or factories are stopped operating, and it affects the number of workers who are stopped. every year many college graduates become unemployed, because of the difficulty of finding a job and it affects the increase of criminality every day.
Activity: 210
In my country Tunisia, we are suffering from a very tough economic crysis after the revolution due to corruption in the old system.
Now, it is really a disaster because we don't have anything to export exept oil. The conclusion 1 usd is equal to 2.4 dinars and 1 euro is eqaul to 3 dinars almost.
The sollution is hardwork but we can't because we suffer also from administrative corruption too.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

same here in my country, maybe few countries are have a good economy situation because in my country, poverty is more than 50%.
Activity: 588
Not that bad but still not that good enough.There are things that the government can not solve.Like unemployment and there a lot of people still on poverty line.
In fact it is the responsibility of your government to solve these problems for you, they must provide all the  basic needs and facilities to every citizen and only then they can fulfill their duty. In fact most of the underdeveloped countries, where people do not have proper education and they do not leading a standard life, They are mostly over populated and therefore their government cannot provide them even their basic need. I think the developed countries should help them in raising their economic situation.
Activity: 672
The economy situation in my country is a bit bad. There is a lot of jobless and unemployed people and government can't give them solutions.
Fortunately, so many from them work online, and a part is working in trading Bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: