Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 18. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
For more than 3 years economic growth in my country is not more than 5% per year, whereas inflation is more than 6% per year, it certainly makes the industry difficult to survive so many companies are closed.
This industrial problem also rise in my country due to over load-shedding. Government unable to provide sufficient amount of electricity to industries that is why they are in loss so that country's economy. And bitcoin only benefits those who have their interest in it and sweat to get it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Perhaps for now the economy in my country is experiencing an increasing development after a decade of financial crisis is so difficult, but for the time being has not been fulfilled enough work facilities and still high levels of unemployment that occurred today. Perhaps this should be a thought serious for the government to cope with unemployment scattered in various cities
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I think good and there is an increase in prosperity, economic factors deteriorate due to corruption and now my country seriously overcome corruption by giving severe punishment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
For more than 3 years economic growth in my country is not more than 5% per year, whereas inflation is more than 6% per year, it certainly makes the industry difficult to survive so many companies are closed.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Nowadays, I think the situation in our economy in our country is not very bad. The government who ruled in our country now is trying everything he can do to make a change in our economy growth though there are a lot of organizations who always make things complicated for our government to solve because of jealousy and personal matters. But overall, our economy as of now is growing a little bit than before.
Activity: 98
The economy of my country was really bad,very small wages,not enough to buy gadgets or cars even buying you own house only enough for your daily needs and it really sucks,also alot of unemployed but im so thankful that their is bitcoin because it really helps alot of people when it come to financial.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
Not really. Our country is in a progressive state. We are one of the developing country, though unemployment rate is high, but our government is doing their best to offer a job to lessen the unemployment rate. But one thing that I do not want in here is many professional and non-professionals are going abroad instead of working here.
Activity: 106
It's not too bad at all but it's not good too. Price of goods are going up, with normal salary, you will buy less goods than in the past. In my country , inflation is the main reason cause of the slow economy and looks like the goverment can't do much about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Nah, not too bad at all.  Of course I've had a job for the past few years so I don't know if the labor market is tight.  But it definitely isn't as bad as it was, say, in 2010.  Unemployment was ridiculous.   And right now inflation in the US isn't that high.

Same here, the economy is, slowly, growing. nothing big though, but yet it is growing. While it is very dependant on the other countries for it's growth. Like the US. They got a very big impact on every economy in the world. And i don't think a thing can pas sby and we don't notice it. Same applies for china. If they stop consuming a lot of countries in the worlld will eventually get into financial problems.
Especially China, this is a country can effect the economy of any countries in Asia. You can see almost country use the product from China instead of the product from these countries because the price of products from China always lower than the price of other products from other source of countries. Cheap price and useful for demand of user, that is interesting point of products from China.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. For me, it is quite good. The thing is the employment rate through out the years keeps on decreasing which means a lot of people are getting money from working.
Oh that’s lucky of you, cause the economy in my country is not just that bad, but worst than being bad. Especially, the tribe I come from, they look down on us and we don’t gain anything from government. We don’t have free education, we rarely have light due to poor electricity still we pay the bills even when we don’t get light, the government doesn’t give us job but they go around collecting taxes from us.

We suffer a lot where I come from and that’s what leads to our youths getting involved in crimes, becoming thieves and fraudsters. But I don’t support the idea of someone becoming corrupt just because of their economy being bad. I rather remain poor than get money through the evil way.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
so far so good in my country, the economy is growing now,, i think after 2-3 years more business,  investor and projects are build in my country.,,they trust the government so they invest more and other country too.
Activity: 360

Actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. For me, it is quite good. The thing is the employment rate through out the years keeps on decreasing which means a lot of people are getting money from working.
Activity: 294
Same in my country as well. Here unemployment increases every year, theft is rampant where people find it difficult to find work and even enter the factory have to spend money for entrance fees.However, their high officials are gratuitously corrupt, where the situation here rich get richer and poorer still poor
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
compared to the way it was before, were doing better, thanks to the new president who keeps on doing the best thing he could, now nation all over the world are helping us to re-build, catch up and become better nation, hopefully we break the chains that bind us from being third world country.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Yes i am sure that the economy situation in my country is very bad, it is very hard to get a job unless you already have a lot of experience, the government is corrupt , the tax is very high that you only get a quarter of your salary and the rest goes to tax. Good thing cryptocurrency was invented and i was able to have an opportunity in having an extra income by trading besides my day job salary.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I really think that the economic situation in our country is getting better compared to our economic situation during the reign of our former president. Even if our current president is not an economist, he was able to provide a lot of jobs and opportunities for his people.
Activity: 168
I lived in a small and developing country here in Asia. We have a new leader.
Our economy, according to some politicians, has been "relatively healthy", the Gross Domestic Product stood at 6.8% in the last half of 2016. The poverty rate fell to 21.6% thanks to higher employment, low inflation and improved incomes. Not to mention the latest investment worth $6 billion expected to generate at least 500,000 jobs.
With this latest development, our economy is starting to climb the stairs. Yey!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

Sadly, yes. The economy of Philippines is not getting worse though. Still, I can't say that it is turning good. Our country still suffers from poverty, hunger and unemployment. If that's the case, then I wouldn't consider our country as good in economic status.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
No but it is never too bad to want more that is our nature and also the people who can not work are most here and the people who do not earn enough can do this too it is a new hope for those people the millionaires invest in it to just become more richer and richer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
In my country, too, the gap between poor and rich is getting bigger. High unemployment, wages too small - many people have not enough money to live.
Pages:
Jump to: