Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 17. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
very bad dollar price keep traditional coin like b**ch and f**k it every day   every day price rise a lot
Activity: 2
Within my country the situation is bad because many people do not have work and out of work. My country is facing more problems, such as lower income and terrorist, yet others federal government authorities is another damaged. People suffer form lower income and problem because of the federal government problem. Compare to other country, within my country the economy continues to be poor and the economy is still lower and not develop even now and then. Its hard to find job and it is not easy to earn money in my nation. But the great thing in my country is that they accept bitcoin in terms of having to pay and transactions.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Yes, specially in my hometown in Philippines. but our GDP growth keeps booming. hope our president will solve the problem that we are facing. it will be worth waiting for in the next few years of waiting..
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Yes, the economy situation in my country is very bad. Unemployment problems are increasing day by day. Criminal work is increasing. My country is a dependent agricultural country. But only 30% of the people work in agriculture. This leads to food crisis in the country. There is no business entrepreneur in my country, so many educated unemployed young people are sitting in the house. And the lack of people is increasing day by day.
Activity: 44
I consider there is also significantly untrue information about the scenario in the region in the mass media. Individuals particularly demonstrate only negative information, to operate even worse and discover only the poor about.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
if your country is not in G8 country list hen your country economy is not going good. And Crypto currencies going to change this order very soon.
I believe that G8 countries are hardly looking for ways to ban bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 260
Well I might say that the current situation of our economy has it's worst because the prices of our daily needs still increasing. My country belongs to a third world country were in it is on the process of developing, it always rely on the business of the other country. My country is pretty ironic because it is a type of a agricultural country but still they want it to become an industrialized country and because of it we suffer the consequences on it. But because of bitcoin it somehow helps me to rid some problems when it comes financially and I am very thankful on it.
Activity: 210
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economy in our country? Well, I think it is not too bad compared to other third world countries. But it is also not so good because there are still corruption in some area in our country. And I think every country in the world have corruption as a problem and even poverty that always drags us to the bottom. But good thing the president in our country is already trying to solve it. And the good news is that there are already investors who started to invest and build some buildings for business here. It is a good opportunity for us citizens in our country to have many investors so we can have a better job.
Activity: 1
Financial problems end up part of a number of nations on the planet, particularly developing nations. Within my country also face this issue, however i could be grateful now since it slowly started to conquer in couple of recent years thanks to the support from the federal government. so, little by little the economical issues within my nation began to overcome. Particularly with the existence of bitcoin, its like a fresh wind which brings excellent impact towards the financial improvement for us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Maybe it is not bad.But there things and problem on the country that the government cannot solved.The unemployment rate,overpopulation and corruption.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Activity: 3
The economic climate scenario in my nation is extremely poor and our government have given it name recession telling us they're battling corruption within the program in order to grant us a much better long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
The economic situation in every country is bad. All currencies have to base their value off of the US dollar and the USD is increasingly being seen as money of the past. More and more people are converting their FIAT money into BTC and are enjoying yearly gains from it because the dollar continues to fail as it has to. This is what happens when you create fake debt.

Yes, the economic situation in every country keeps getting worse than before and so i will say even though we are better than others it doesn't mean we haven't depreciated in growth over the past five years  and that's how the system has been designed to function.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
The economic situation in every country is bad. All currencies have to base their value off of the US dollar and the USD is increasingly being seen as money of the past. More and more people are converting their FIAT money into BTC and are enjoying yearly gains from it because the dollar continues to fail as it has to. This is what happens when you create fake debt.
Activity: 4
Within our country, the economic situation is very bad, because the state does not worry about its people at all and the budget money is utilized not for its meant objective. Well that there is the web and digital foreign currencies that help to earn.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Nah, not too bad at all.  Of course I've had a job for the past few years so I don't know if the labor market is tight.  But it definitely isn't as bad as it was, say, in 2010.  Unemployment was ridiculous.   And right now inflation in the US isn't that high.

Same here, the economy is, slowly, growing. nothing big though, but yet it is growing. While it is very dependant on the other countries for it's growth. Like the US. They got a very big impact on every economy in the world. And i don't think a thing can pas sby and we don't notice it. Same applies for china. If they stop consuming a lot of countries in the worlld will eventually get into financial problems.
Especially China, this is a country can effect the economy of any countries in Asia. You can see almost country use the product from China instead of the product from these countries because the price of products from China always lower than the price of other products from other source of countries. Cheap price and useful for demand of user, that is interesting point of products from China.
That’s good to hear mate that your region is moving toward progress and if bitcoin has been adapted there this progress will be even doubled in two or three year bitcoin is the economy booster and it has potential to give a lot to its regions and more of it in my country bitcoin is used in large amount and it feels good to live in such economically stabilized country where everything is up to date and developed.
Activity: 378
economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.
Activity: 280
Back then, the economy of my country was really good. It used to be 1$ = 2PHP in my country. But now, 1$ = ~45$. It is because of all those corrupt governments that handled our country. Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President. It has just been 100 days and there's a lot of changes and all of them are positive, and that includes the economy.

Yes, will wait till the federalism was approved maybe 3 more years and our country will be a part of tiger countries in, Asia.
Activity: 280
I live in the Philippines and our country is booming since our beloved President Duterte becomes our leader, I know I can't feel it yet but our infrastructure and economy starting to grow, special when Japan and China starting to lend us a large capital. maybe 3 more years and our country will be going to become one of the tiger countries here in Asia like Singapore and other rich countries, I hope federalism will be implemented in our country to create more jobs and investments we believe that our country will grow because we believe in our leader.
Pages:
Jump to: