Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 24. (Read 39626 times)

MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Yes very bad because many of our politician are corrupt including our president. Corruption is infesting almost all of our government agencies, Illegal drugs are putting the life of the citizens in danger, unemployement rate is increasing, worker salary is very small and the price of every commodity is getting high as always. But we are happy that we can work for bitcoin freely because it was not declare legal but not ban therefore we are continue earning without tax at least. Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
In my country the economy is not that bad but bitcoin solves your financial problems very easily so if the economy was bad in my country i could easely get rid of it . Bitcoin just offers so much.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I don't know much about our economy but as a part of third world country I can say that maybe yes our economy is not that good compared to our neighboring country and this is because of our corrupt government officials there are actually a lot of issues right now that is going that makes me sick and don't wanna watch news anymore.
I agree with you over country economy is also too bad with camper to over neighboring .this is the big reason of over corrupt government they didn’t look poor peoples they only look her bank account how to full in money here own like and I open news they only says bad news and I don’t want to watch news 
The economic condition of every country is too much different from one another. The economic condition of my country is not that much good as it needs to be but even then it is far better than so many countries. Our government has started so many new development projects which has helped so many people in getting good jobs, thus making their lives better.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
yes, the economic situation in my country is very bad,
food prices are uneven and stable in every region, difficult jobs and high cost of living,
it is this that makes the crime very high in my area,
hopefully in the future will be found a solution to repairing the bad economy in my country ..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
very bad where the level of corruption is still very high from the official, the applicable law can not make them deterrent, other problems are uneven economic levels and dependence on imported products. Bitcoin will be the answer and improvement of the fate of some people who are harmed by government injustice.
Really? I think after the government of your country accept Bitcoin, it will help them have more chances to corrupt. Because the transaction of Bitcoin network can not track the source or who send that amount!
Activity: 8
Not to bad to mine & spend on altcoins I say so)
Till I can find 1-2 stunning ICOs nearby and try them I prefer to call it good.
As good as a situation in a democratic country can be) 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
i think almost a whole of world have those situations and including also in my country because currently almost on every years college fresh graduates become unemployment because small chance to get decent jobs and the bad impact is criminal acts has increasing day by day

In my coubtry economy is very bad because their are alot of unemployed college graduate because of few work vacancies and still alot of graduates every year.also too small salary.it is not enough if you have family.the economy in our country is going down.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
very bad where the level of corruption is still very high from the official, the applicable law can not make them deterrent, other problems are uneven economic levels and dependence on imported products. Bitcoin will be the answer and improvement of the fate of some people who are harmed by government injustice.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Well I cannot really say so because it varies on a day to day basis. But as of writing, I can say our economy is getting better as it used to. There are a lot of investors who comes in to do business with our locals which means they believe in the growth of our economy. Also, there are more jobs available that are up for grabs as compared to how it was before.

That is why I think this is where Bitcoin comes in. It helps people get additional income for their household. It has penetrated our local market primarily because of its ability to entice people to believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 38
At current, the economic circumstance in the place continues to increase in every little thing, in a fairly negative scenario, and there is this intermediate election and we can say that the place is divided into two. In this case, it truly is the very first time I am in my area due to the fact there is certainly an unemployment situation right now. The govt is at present locked in elections, so absolutely nothing can be accomplished on this situation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

At the present administration that we have now in my country, I could say that there is a big development happened since the President of my country became the peoples choice to lead us in prosperity as one of the citizens of my own nation.
Activity: 47
Appropriate now I can say that our place is heading in direction of development. Our recent president is very rigid employing get. In contrast to the prior administration that has no will to combat criminal offense and corruption. But this time I am observing a vibrant potential forward of us.
Activity: 66
The rates have risen, but there is ample operate. And the unemployed are as well lazy people. They do not want to dirty their arms and strain their brains in purchase to make money. Summary: who is not concerned of the work of all is nicely, but who understands how to create passive income - a genius.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

The economy in our country is not balanced. There are some places where they are rich and stable and there are some that are very poor. It is because of the corruption that is happening in the government. Also, the money that should be provided to the improvement of a certain place is being corrupt by someone in the government. Indeed corruption is the main reason why the economy of a certain country falls down.
Economy is not much stable in every country corruption is not a new thing in this world. Every country is suffering from this disease, no country is protected from this evil thing. Economy in my country is also not stable, there is a lot of difference in social classes. Some people are really rich and some are dying for food. The people in our country are much richer than our government. This is the reason we are suffering a lot economically.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I don't know much about our economy but as a part of third world country I can say that maybe yes our economy is not that good compared to our neighboring country and this is because of our corrupt government officials there are actually a lot of issues right now that is going that makes me sick and don't wanna watch news anymore.
I agree with you over country economy is also too bad with camper to over neighboring .this is the big reason of over corrupt government they didn’t look poor peoples they only look her bank account how to full in money here own like and I open news they only says bad news and I don’t want to watch news 
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

In our country many of those who graduated higher education but still jobless or they have a job but its not related to their courses..there are people who finished degree courses but work as an ofw..because salary was not enough for everyday needs..those taxes that we pay was with only someones pocket..corrupt  government officials.. thats the biggest problem in out country in which poor people can't benefit the taxes the we pay.

Same in my country, sadly. You graduate college and expect unlimited offers but then reality hits you and there's literally nothing waiting for you. Only ones that are available pays really really low. I'm still studying and fresh graduates from my school usually teach there after graduating. It's such a pity because none of those people ever wanted to become a teacher. Because if they did, they should've taken up that course, right? People are forced to go abroad or do jobs that are not related to their field of expertise because those are the ones that pays most. If you want to become rich, you wouldn't take a day job in my country. You have to go outside and work a lot. Some people that work abroad don't even eat anymore or at least they eat as little as they can just so they can send money to their families.

Same old story. Nothing new. This has been going on for decades in my country and the only way to escape it is to move to another country. (Unfortunately you will never get enough funds to migrate abroad)
Yes I agree with you now a days the economic satiation is very bad in my country everything is very expansive law and order situation is also not so good so it’s a very bad situation for a common person like me but thanks to bitcoin which help me in this situation I fell comfortable with all my expanse just because of bitcoin and I also advise to my friends that join bitcoin.
Activity: 140

The economy in our country is not balanced. There are some places where they are rich and stable and there are some that are very poor. It is because of the corruption that is happening in the government. Also, the money that should be provided to the improvement of a certain place is being corrupt by someone in the government. Indeed corruption is the main reason why the economy of a certain country falls down.
Activity: 28
i know most most are knowledgeable a undesirable economic system ..simply because of owing to substantial power charge,,,.all the merchandise and rates are high and became costly..often the disasters happened so that it will  affect our place and country way too.we are not able to say we didnt skilled a negative financial system.. there is no ideal region owing to economy most of all had knowledgeable that.. 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
My country's economic situation is very bad at the moment. Back in 2011, it used to be great compared to now. But now there is corruption and stealing. The government steals from its citizens. There are many unemployed people. The mentality of people is getting worse day by day. The south envies the north. And I am afraid of an upcoming civil war. The politicians do not care about poor people. What a tragedy. We are just being slaves. And if we continue this path, we will be below zero.

Which country you are speaking but the same situation in almost every country and my country is also facing the same problem of corruption and stealing and government is not taking any strict action to control it. If government wants they can control it but as they are itself stealing then who will stop Both of them.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252

In my country everything is different than it should, but we try to keep looking at the fact that everything is playing, probably someday to turn everything around, who knows, maybe crypto will help!
Pages:
Jump to: