Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 26. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I don't know much about our economy but as a part of third world country I can say that maybe yes our economy is not that good compared to our neighboring country and this is because of our corrupt government officials there are actually a lot of issues right now that is going that makes me sick and don't wanna watch news anymore.
The economic condition of my country is not much different from that of yours. Our official government is just busy in filling up their own banks and are least bothered about the condition of their people and the economy of the country. It is the fault of no one other than the people who nominated them as officials but I am very much hopeful that things will change in the coming year when some new government will take their place.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
The economy of our country is so unpredictable that it can be quite devastating. A lot of factors are contributing to its fluctuations that leads to results that are not promising. Others benefit from the weakening of our currency, while we try to gain strength through infrastructure expenditures. Overall, this country needs to focus on what truly matters by efficiently allocating the right funds for the necessary projects that would benefit the betterment of the whole country.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

In our country many of those who graduated higher education but still jobless or they have a job but its not related to their courses..there are people who finished degree courses but work as an ofw..because salary was not enough for everyday needs..those taxes that we pay was with only someones pocket..corrupt  government officials.. thats the biggest problem in out country in which poor people can't benefit the taxes the we pay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I don't know much about our economy but as a part of third world country I can say that maybe yes our economy is not that good compared to our neighboring country and this is because of our corrupt government officials there are actually a lot of issues right now that is going that makes me sick and don't wanna watch news anymore.
Activity: 532
The economic situation in our country which is the Philippines is not that bad, its actually at a pace where our country is once again called an economic rising tiger of asia. Compared to other nations economy our economy is doing great despite encountering some problems here and there like about issues on politics, natural and man made disasters.

Philippines economy is not that bad but because of corrupt government officials it is getting worse. many pinoy have to work abroad just to earn good wage. i hope the current administration can be succesfull fixing the problem.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
The media is telling the public that the economy of our country is booming.  That is according to their interpretation.  But the reality speaks otherwise.  Unless this what they call economic growth will be translated a nice three times a day of a good meal for the population then the common people will agree.  That is so true to what I believe.  Until such time that what they call growth in our economy will make a good progress to the lives of people, then I can say we are doing good.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The economic situation in our country which is the Philippines is not that bad, its actually at a pace where our country is once again called an economic rising tiger of asia. Compared to other nations economy our economy is doing great despite encountering some problems here and there like about issues on politics, natural and man made disasters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The economic situation in my country looks not bad, but still keep trying to be aware of the new things that can affect the country's economy. If it is associated with bitcoin, bitcoin is now really proven to driving a public finances and reduce unemployment, the presence of bitcoin can serve as a job for many peoples and the government continues to monitoring using of bitcoin by many peoples.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
In my country, I can say that our economy is in bad shape, money currency is too low compared to other country that's why many of our fellow men and workers go to other places and other country to earn more money, so that when they change it to our currency it will be increased and multiplied. Here in our country, we work hard and earn less, the products are increasing their prices and our salary is decreasing. That's why it is common to us now to work over seas. That't the awful truth about our country. But this year, we have elected a new president. We are hoping for a new beginning. Hoping for our country to rise again and if possible compete to other nations so that we don't need to work for other country again.
Activity: 280
Yeah the economy status is that bad that we are even called one of a "third world country". We are still in the developing stage but with all the issue of killing I am more afraid that the investors will be afraid on what is suppose to be a discipline act in my country. When our president is elected there are a lot of investors who back down and does not support him. But because a lot of people look after him and love this president, investors can't do anything about it.

The economy of my country is good as of this day. In fact, our economy is one the fastest growing economy in the world. Thanks to our hardworking government official.
I hope the government official from my country is the same as yours. The government official in my country are mostly corrupt and only think of themselves.
Activity: 126
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

Same as my country. It's a high percetage of unemployment. But the good thing is the corruption and illegal activities was iliminated by 60%. Unlike in the past administration that it was too high.
With this the present situation of the world economics. Mostly countries for now are having the high unemployment in the world. In my country, the inflation is increasing with the highest in 10 years . Price of every needs is increasing day by day, every needs supplies. Improved economic dynamics in August suggest the economy has shifted to a higher gear. Industrial production expanded at a swifter pace, largely thanks to a double-digit surge in manufacturing output, which helped offset the drag from the ongoing contraction in mining and quarrying. But in my view, it's not looking that bad.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think in any country it must be as bad as you can imagine right now, i believe all of the country has the right resources to support it's economy. it's just it's leader compromises it's country in order for their personal interest. I mean government nowadays say "we have inflation, scarcity" but if you are fool to believe it you will easy say yes, that's why many capitalist are afraid of the blockchain system right now. Coz They can't even lay a single hand on this industry.
You are wrong, there are few countries that their economy is bad because it is all depend on the leader. If they want to make their country great again then they need to choose a great leader that will do the best to make the country again and the only thing that makes an economy bad is the leader who tolerate the corruption in a country that he leads.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think in any country it must be as bad as you can imagine right now, i believe all of the country has the right resources to support it's economy. it's just it's leader compromises it's country in order for their personal interest. I mean government nowadays say "we have inflation, scarcity" but if you are fool to believe it you will easy say yes, that's why many capitalist are afraid of the blockchain system right now. Coz They can't even lay a single hand on this industry.
Activity: 168
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

Same as my country. It's a high percetage of unemployment. But the good thing is the corruption and illegal activities was iliminated by 60%. Unlike in the past administration that it was too high.
Activity: 532
The economy of my country is good as of this day. In fact, our economy is one the fastest growing economy in the world. Thanks to our hardworking government official.
Activity: 185
i think almost a whole of world have those situations and including also in my country because currently almost on every years college fresh graduates become unemployment because small chance to get decent jobs and the bad impact is criminal acts has increasing day by day

My country is not that bad but is not good. Many people were unemployed especially those fresh graduates because some of them were lazy enough to look for job and others were unexperienced wherein the companies look for a employee whom has an experience in working. The criminal acts (killing, robbing, drug pushing and using, etc) was worst last term but now I can say that it slowly fades.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
as well as the bad news around with life and gloomy. Trade data goes down, job cuts, bad security, and bad debts my country's economy is not really good. It was once $ 1 = $ 45 in my country. But now, $ = 2PHP. That is because all the corrupt governments deal with our country
  Our online banking and ATMs are also not secure enough, so I want to store my cash in bitcoin copper and those countries with the worst economic situation may be the safest way to store. richness
I’m sorry to hear that the situation in your country is that bad but at the same time that is not only happening in your country even powerful countries like Spain have a great unemployment rate and countries like the US have a lot of jobs but with terrible pay and salaries that have not gone up in 30 years despite the fact that productivity has gone up many times.

Well I'm no economics expert but in my country everything seems like normal without any public outcry for jobs or amenities as we see on television about others from elsewhere so I guess it's good.
Well, if things are good in your country then that is good for you but most countries of the world are very indebted so even if things look good on the surface things may not be as good as you imagine since that is a bubble that no one is talking about and that at some point in the future is going to burst.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
as well as the bad news around with life and gloomy. Trade data goes down, job cuts, bad security, and bad debts my country's economy is not really good. It was once $ 1 = $ 45 in my country. But now, $ = 2PHP. That is because all the corrupt governments deal with our country
  Our online banking and ATMs are also not secure enough, so I want to store my cash in bitcoin copper and those countries with the worst economic situation may be the safest way to store. richness
I’m sorry to hear that the situation in your country is that bad but at the same time that is not only happening in your country even powerful countries like Spain have a great unemployment rate and countries like the US have a lot of jobs but with terrible pay and salaries that have not gone up in 30 years despite the fact that productivity has gone up many times.

Well I'm no economics expert but in my country everything seems like normal without any public outcry for jobs or amenities as we see on television about others from elsewhere so I guess it's good.

In my country, there is high inflation. So it is better to hold good assets like bitcoin or bitcoin cash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: