Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 27. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Not really, for me its a good thing that our local currency drops value versus USD, more exchange per $, more food on the table and extra money to pay the bills.

In our country, I think that the economy's not going well. The government is getting worst and not getting any better. Rallies here and there. High number of unemployed citizens. Poverty is one of the main problem here in our country. Rich people getting richer and poor people are getting poorer
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In my country the situation is not good at all. It's too bad and it's very bad actually. Every citizen can make his life better or not, but the Government will surely don't do that.
Yes, I think the economy in my country also looks bad with the look of an increasingly large number of jobless growth year ever-increasing but the Government look relaxed with it. with so many vacancies are there but no definitions of the criteria or requirements specified. then someone will find it very difficult to change their lives even rise from slump although desirous of louder and many feel despair.

If the increasing numbers of people getting higher for now in your country, same here in the country where I lived. One solution for that, so that it will be lessen, government must fund digital currency bitcoin and the education system must be adopting bitcoin class subject. Using that idea people who have no job can learn the ways how to find job using online bitcoin jobs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I live in quite a nice country to live in. We have excellent education (at least the universities are quality), nearly free health care. But it's very imperfect. It lacks leadership and long term plans. The political situation is way too complicated and I would even dare to call it somewhat corrupt. We have a king who's practically useless. If we cleaned up the politics and get rid of the king we would save a lot of tax money and the economy would prosper.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
In my country, its really getting worse and worst every day. Low employment rate, poor education system, poor health facilities, corruption everywhere etc.
The worst thing is that government is the worst corrupt citizen. This makes me give up been a citizen of any country. Just fed up of all this... Cry
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
My country isn’t doing well too. Unemployment rate keeps getting higher and higher. The education system has changed 5 or 6 times since 2004. But somehow most of the people is happy with the current government. We are not a country that’s open to new things . We consume more than we produce. Education system is partly based on religion and they are trying to increase it even more with changing normal schools to religion based school. Schools that teach technology, science etc are almost doesn’t exist when you think about having 80 million population.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Life is getting tougher and tougher over here in my country - the value of our currency drops hard, the price of goods getting expensive and the inflation is getting higher and higher each month...

Still, it's life and we still need to live through it  Wink
Well in my country it is somehow bad but to some extent we can remark it as “Satisfactory”. Inflation is here too, things are not that easy to buy. Economy shakes but still some good news came after few weeks regularly. Hope for the best and may our government get influence with bitcoins.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
In my country the situation is not good at all. It's too bad and it's very bad actually. Every citizen can make his life better or not, but the Government will surely don't do that.
Yes, I think the economy in my country also looks bad with the look of an increasingly large number of jobless growth year ever-increasing but the Government look relaxed with it. with so many vacancies are there but no definitions of the criteria or requirements specified. then someone will find it very difficult to change their lives even rise from slump although desirous of louder and many feel despair.
Its just like the same on the situation here on my country on which jobless are really huge in count which even on newly graduates doesnt have a guarantee to have a work after they do graduate this is why poverty rate is increased on this kind of state.Government should really take some actions regarding on this one.I would say this is really a global problem which do exist on some countries too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

That is a common situation on many countries nowadays. The problem is that governments didn't manage their countries well for long periods of time. Most of them were worried with the polls, so they just wanted to win it to continue ruling the country, then they created problems and problems for the future, like a Ponzi scheme. Now the consequences are happening and people aren't satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
In my country, the government has said that the crisis is over. The EU Commission has also said that the financial crisis that started in 2007 is over. Apart from what biased people like them say, I can see that the situation is much better than in the 2008-2012 period. In that period, I heard of many people unemployed (even I was unemployed), when I was walking the streets I could only see shops closing down, many properties were on sale but nobody was buying, financial indicators were bad, etc.

Nowadays I know many people who have a job after being unemployed for quite a while, I can see businesses opening, even if some still close down, the property market seems to work a little bit and financial indicators are better than before.

So, it may still be bad, but not nearly as bad as it was.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Actually I think that now there is no country in the world where the economy is on the rise. Of course we regularly hear that the gross national income of some countries is growing, but it seems to me that this is just demagoguery and manipulation of statistics. None of the people doesn't notice.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
It is getting harder for students all over the world, people are forced to work for longer hours and more years this means that positions do not get open in business and as such young people are not hired because they do not get experience and after some time that becomes a vicious circle in which businesses do not hire you because you do not have the right experience but you cannot get the experience because you do not get hired.

Isn't it crazy? There are articles about millennials out there saying that they can't even afford rent. Kids these days are so pressured on achieving this and that and then after graduation, they get a job that pays not even enough to make a living. There are even explanations that I've read where there are calculations as to how little the millennials are making. You need experience for a job but they won't hire you because you lack experience. Like, Huh, where do these people even going to get experience. And so they are forced to do internship and have zero pay for a whole day of working for a company. After that, they are not even sure that the experience is still enough or that internship is enough. And since you get zero pay for internship, you are forced to do side job with that. Just thinking about it and typing these things are already stressful. Good thing I don't live in a country like that. Things in my country are very simple unlike in first worlds.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
In my country yes the economy is bad so many people went abroad because there are more opportunities abroad than here in my country. Too many graduates still are jobless and wages are too small .
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
Were having the same kind of country men,high poverty rate and umployed persons are just too many plus those high taxes that needed to be paid,
Yes the other problem is that too. Those who have jobs public or private have very low income and cannot afford the is day to day expenses. They don’t even think to buy a house or a new car for themselves. These are all dreams for them. It is all because of the bad economic situation and the worst management too.

I suggest giving freedom to people to have their own business anywhere in the world to overcome their needs.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Well, I think you will know the anwser if I write that my country is Venezuela, but if you don't then I should say that our economy situation is so so bad that almost everyday at least one unknown person will go to your house asking  for money or food. Also, it's almost impossible to find a decent job, and the minimum wage is so few that you can't rent a room. Everything is so expensive that literally it's impossible to buy a house with our currency, that's why is so difficult to become independent.
I also face almost the same situation in my country. Bad economic conditions, corrupt departments, corrupt politicians, unemployment, poverty high ratio of taxes and no facilities. You can think that in such a situation how we can improve our economic conditions.

Bitcoin can bring change if the government supports people to invest and trade in bitcoin and earn as much money as they can.
Activity: 555
In our country, it's not so much a bad economic situation as people themselves do not want to work to provide for their family. The modern youth is completely lazy and wants money only by an easy way.
Basically the economy of a state totally depends on the people leaving there. If they are not willing to work hard, how will the economy of a state improve? In my country, we are facing the same situation. The economy is not that bad but some people are very sluggish and they don’t even bother doing little hard work for earning decent salaries.
Indeed! The maximum responsibility of the economical state of the country relies on the shoulders of governments. If government is sincere with its people and is really concerned about the better future of the public and state, they are going to work hard in order to make people live a comfortable life.
Activity: 405
In my country the economy is good, because the government gives opportunity to the people to work ad provides employment to the people. I think not all officials are not corrupt and my country is become progressive over a years. Nowadays the economy is good and the level of unemployed people is decreased, the government gives assistance and provides the needs of people, and the economy has grown. Because the government makes a way for the country to improve the economy.
Activity: 756
Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
It is getting harder for students all over the world, people are forced to work for longer hours and more years this means that positions do not get open in business and as such young people are not hired because they do not get experience and after some time that becomes a vicious circle in which businesses do not hire you because you do not have the right experience but you cannot get the experience because you do not get hired.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
At first I thought the economy in my country is becoming better or would become better because there's a newly elected president. But I guess I guessed wrong. The value of one dollar is at its peak. It's a good thing for me because I'm earning dollars and not my local currency. On the other hand, only people like me and people that work abroad is at advantage. The rest of the community is not having a great time. The money gets lesser and lesser purchasing power. People think that commodities are becoming more expensive but it isn't. It's the money itself that has a problem. So yes, the economy in my country is currently bad. But I still don't give up my hope because there's still a slight chance that all these are for the betterment of our country in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
for now the economic development in my country goes well but for the means of work is of course very limited and this raises the increase in unemployment rate in my country, and with the presence of bitcoin which is still under consideration for my country would get a good response from its users to soon possible legalize bitcoin because of course this will help in efforts to reduce unemployment as well as to improve the economy to a better phase.
Pages:
Jump to: