Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 28. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
In my nation these days the circumstance of the economy is going extremely well. Before there were a considerable measure of issues however now they will be unraveled out there is a ton of work on the web and there are many individuals in a nation that begins a business, this would make that nation's economy develops
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
My country is in the third world country, most of the people in our country is poor. I can say that the poverty is in everywhere. I am also became poor people before I learned bitcoin. I am happy becauss bitcoin help our financial problem.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

i think the economy of our country today is really depressing, it is almost on the ground and the government is not having any action regarding this. for the first time in our history our money vs dollar has the lowest exchange that's really annoying to see.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Terminations happening every day, stocks being more volatile than ever, cost of living getting costlier by the day, education fees and healthcare fees are also getting high ,and the pay, nah that's the same, they don't increase it also. Plus if you want to take a loan, most of the banks charge more than 40% interest per annum. I hope this answers your question.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I'm not in my country right now, but i was read news on the internet i think it's alright. Local currency strengthened against dollar, and the economy is increasing every year.

I think it's not that really bad,I can say that it's improving, but the value of dollar converting to peso is high, and they say that it is a sign that the economy is not good.
If the rate of the other countries currencies is getting higher than the before value of it compare to your country's money then it is not a good sign because that is like the other countries is outperforming your country's economy and the economy of your country is going down while the other countries are going up.
Activity: 212
I'm not in my country right now, but i was read news on the internet i think it's alright. Local currency strengthened against dollar, and the economy is increasing every year.

I think it's not that really bad,I can say that it's improving, but the value of dollar converting to peso is high, and they say that it is a sign that the economy is not good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509

The economy situation in our country is not that bad, i could say that it is average because every year our economy rate becomes more Better. Having a good economy means making the goods or items less expensive . I hope that our economy situation still keeps up until the future.
I do not see anything cheap more every year! This is the truth, because the value of FIAT always decreases while the demand of us increase every day. Example the demand to buy Real Estate, do you see the price rate of Real Estate always increases every year?
The economic condition of my country is not that much different than yours. It is getting worse day by day. Things are getting more expensive and it is very much difficult for a poor man to fulfill his daily based needs and even feed his family. The Government is not giving this issue very much importance due to which the condition is not good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I live in a developing country, and I think the country's economy is very good because the annual economic growth is above 5%, if compared to many countries of course my country is very good for investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
yes, it is less stable because there are still many unemployment which still need job field, the settlement which facility is not enough that will give clear impact of bad economy of citizen which still less with personal requirement and also family need.

so obviously I can knot it right. thank you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I live someplace here in Asia, and all I can say is the economy is still great, only that it is not that similarly distributed through out the nation. Mostly the benficiary are those who are in the mainland and at the funds. Folks who remain in the province and farmlands nonetheless has the identical daily life that they have given that they had been born. In limited, if you take place to stay in locations exactly where local leaders are not allied with the greater part, then you will be away from advancement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
In my country I’m having 70% blame on the government, and 30% blame on the people. Government does the worst, and it’s a better idea for someone to fly out to a better country and leave a good life. It’s too bad here and there ain’t any job opportunities. Youths don’t get jobs after school…too bad.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
In our country, it's not so much a bad economic situation as people themselves do not want to work to provide for their family. The modern youth is completely lazy and wants money only by an easy way.
Basically the economy of a state totally depends on the people leaving there. If they are not willing to work hard, how will the economy of a state improve? In my country, we are facing the same situation. The economy is not that bad but some people are very sluggish and they don’t even bother doing little hard work for earning decent salaries.
Activity: 334
Economically, my country did hit rock bottom. Prices are getting higher and higher while salaries  remais the same. Poverty is increasing widely compared to last decade. All of that and the goverment haven't found any solution yet. The situation is  getting really umbearable here in Tunisia.
I believe this is the situation of all the countries in world particularly talking about Undeveloped and under developed countries. This is just a matter of interest, like how much you’re Government is willing to support their citizens, in order to have them a better living. If they are providing them the opportunities, then there won’t be any problem at all.

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i think the economy situation in our country is not that bad because many people have jobs and paying right. I also don't experience so much difficulty in terms of money. And based on the news there are so many investors invest on our country. And based also on the news our economy is better now than the last few years.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

The economy situation in our country is not that bad, i could say that it is average because every year our economy rate becomes more Better. Having a good economy means making the goods or items less expensive . I hope that our economy situation still keeps up until the future.
I do not see anything cheap more every year! This is the truth, because the value of FIAT always decreases while the demand of us increase every day. Example the demand to buy Real Estate, do you see the price rate of Real Estate always increases every year?
Activity: 448
Merit: 122

The above mentioned economic problems are like a permanent features of the 3rd world countries, where high rate of unemployment and underemployment exist in a large proportions. So in my country the situation of things are very bad in fact our economy is presently in recession so you can figure out how bad it is over here.
Activity: 586
I am happy that in the last few years the economy in my country has been very active, the unemployment continues to fall and, of course, the factories are increasing so that exports are increasing.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

from some of the media that I read, the pace of economic development in our country is now in a stable state. some examples that I feel from the economic stability in my country are many foreign investors are beginning to invest in our country. social life is starting to improve, and employment standards are getting higher.
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
My country's economy was OK and was actually growing before the last presidential elections. Investor confidence is the cause of change of fortune. Some economies are doing very well, so downward trend is not global.
Activity: 546

Here in our country, I can partially say that yes our economy is quite bad because many places are suffering from war wherein many infrastructures are destroyed, many have died and also the economic sector has been washed out on those places that causes poverty. But with that, our government is reaching out the people to help them to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: