Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 31. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
over the last 5 years my country's economic growth has always been lower than inflation, making the economic situation look bad. unemployment is rising, many factories are closed, I hope there will soon be improvements in my country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
The only problem youths face in my country is mostly lack of job opportunities. There isn’t any job for graduates after they’re through with their study school. Only the rich succeeds, but the poor people gets nothing. This leads to having criminals,  pickpockets, fraudsters and lot more of them. It’s too bad.

One thing that should we have in ourselves is a skill, if you want to get success surely this must-have. Not everything you say is going to happen, because there are some rich people who end up on poverty and the poor also ended in tremendous wealth. It all depends on how individuals think and behave, so this is not the end of it all. Hard working, smart, and a very big desire is the key to success.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I will only talk about my country (Spain).

Even if you study a lot you only have 4 options to get a good job:

- Enchufe, "Hooked up with" because of knowing someone, instead of due to your qualifications.
- Pay for a masters degree (15k€ minimum) to be able to do some practice with a big company and finally you may be signed up for the position.
- Work for a family business or with a family member.
- Actually finding a job yourself with a good salary(able to rent a flat and sustain your family), probably there is a 1% chance to achieve this or even lower.

And that's it, 90% of job positions are with a really bad salary 12h/day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It's been kinda downhill for a while, but has been stabilizing recently. Some large companies still needs to save money because of the oil price. The consequences are little, the only consequence the average citizen may experience is slightly more expensive gas.
Activity: 588
My country's current situation? I must say that it's economic status isn't good but compared to the past administration, it is now much better. I cannot say that it's economic status is going okay since dollar is going higher.

I am happy for you because what is being witnessed here is a complete opposite of what you are talking about because it seems the economy is just taking a backward trend on a daily basis without end to that in sight and a further testimony of their ineptitude that have made them run the country to the ground. Every sector of the economy is just failing, from education to health, to transportation among high level of insecurity etc. I hope things will get better.

It really seems that your country's not doing good. I also hope for it to be better, and to have changes. Having a good leader could be a start of something new. Something that you can hope to be good.
Activity: 420
It's bad and it has been bad for the last 25 years give or take. And it doesn't look it will get better any time soon.
Activity: 419
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economic situation in my country is a very bad one, presently my country is witnessing recession, though we are almost out of it, it shook both the young and the old in the country, it is one the toughest periods in my life.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The economy in my country is bad, because there are people suffer from hunger and poverty. The Government don't care what to do how to improve our country and the situation of my fellow citizen. The economy is falling down and still no improvement.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Yes,after demonitisation in india,economic crisis has occurred.GDP rate has fallen from 7%to 6.1%.Most people have lost their job.More small scale industries have been shut down.It was done to eradicate fake notes,but it failed.It has made india to go ten years backward.Now,adding fuel to the fire,GST of maximum 28% tax is levied which has seriously affected export.Its a catastrophe in india.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
My country's current situation? I must say that it's economic status isn't good but compared to the past administration, it is now much better. I cannot say that it's economic status is going okay since dollar is going higher.

I am happy for you because what is being witnessed here is a complete opposite of what you are talking about because it seems the economy is just taking a backward trend on a daily basis without end to that in sight and a further testimony of their ineptitude that have made them run the country to the ground. Every sector of the economy is just failing, from education to health, to transportation among high level of insecurity etc. I hope things will get better.
Activity: 588
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
In our country, a very bad economic situation because there are not enough jobs and many are forced to go abroad to provide for their family. The prices are high and you need to work very hard to afford a minimum.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
The only problem youths face in my country is mostly lack of job opportunities. There isn’t any job for graduates after they’re through with their study school. Only the rich succeeds, but the poor people gets nothing. This leads to having criminals,  pickpockets, fraudsters and lot more of them. It’s too bad.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Ya in my country it is. Graduates every year are adding to a more and more increasing numbers of jobless individuals, rich in natural disasters, corrupt government officials, drug addicts are everywhere, no birth control, crime rate is high and a lot more to mention.
That's too bad, parents spend a lot of money to let their student finish their studies but when time they will be able to find a job
there is no more job anymore. That's under employment, maybe these people who are not given a chance to work in their country will go abroad.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
The economic status in my country is in bad condition unlike the other administration. Why did I say that? Simply because the value of our currency is now getting higher when converted to other currencies such as in US dollar, meaning the economy is getting low.
It might be because of the reason that your Government is not paying their attention towards this. I think Economic Condition of any country depends on how good that country is in providing different opportunities to people through which they can contribute their part in making the economy of their country more stable and worthy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
In the name of development, our government has made various plans and has implemented it over the common public. Now this has termed to be a way for the corporates and other certain institutions to grow actively. Compared to the past years the growth has moved from 6.1 to 5.7

Good for your government, here in my country in terms of development. Politicians doesn't seem to see our country in a good progress in terms of technology and infrastructure. Why I would say it so? In every movement of the good local government they are blocking every good project and I don't understand on how they want the country to be a progressive one if they don't want this to happen.

Politicians are supposed to be the leaders in leading a country to have progress but sadly, there are some who just use their position for their own benefit not thinking of why people put them in power. They are just showing their good side when they are facing the majority but when they are not seen, they are doing ways to do things unthinkable just for them to maintain their status and power. I think this is one of the reasons why the economy is very slow in progressing cause instead of helping each other, they are bringing each other down to accumulate power.

It's not just happening in our country but in every society and other countries for sure this kind of crazy act is happening. Those people that are in power are taking advantage while they are there so that when they stepped down they have a good life that came from an unclean service to the people.
Absolutely! The people in every country or state who are in power and have some authoritative features, they don’t work for the people rather make their pockets healthy and wealthy. Economic conditions are going down day by day and they don’t give a buzz about it.

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

Ya in my country it is. Graduates every year are adding to a more and more increasing numbers of jobless individuals, rich in natural disasters, corrupt government officials, drug addicts are everywhere, no birth control, crime rate is high and a lot more to mention.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
In the name of development, our government has made various plans and has implemented it over the common public. Now this has termed to be a way for the corporates and other certain institutions to grow actively. Compared to the past years the growth has moved from 6.1 to 5.7

Good for your government, here in my country in terms of development. Politicians doesn't seem to see our country in a good progress in terms of technology and infrastructure. Why I would say it so? In every movement of the good local government they are blocking every good project and I don't understand on how they want the country to be a progressive one if they don't want this to happen.

Politicians are supposed to be the leaders in leading a country to have progress but sadly, there are some who just use their position for their own benefit not thinking of why people put them in power. They are just showing their good side when they are facing the majority but when they are not seen, they are doing ways to do things unthinkable just for them to maintain their status and power. I think this is one of the reasons why the economy is very slow in progressing cause instead of helping each other, they are bringing each other down to accumulate power.

It's not just happening in our country but in every society and other countries for sure this kind of crazy act is happening. Those people that are in power are taking advantage while they are there so that when they stepped down they have a good life that came from an unclean service to the people.
I think if you were in a government environment you would know how devastated the government system is, money becomes god! if you want your project in acc by the House, then you have to bribe them, you have to have money to ask for policy from them, that's what happened. thats why there are so many corruption cases happening in different countries due to greedy politicians
Activity: 476
Corruption in my country is so massive that it makes the economic development hampered, the private sector must take a lot of bribes to get the project or economy monopoly.
Actually, almost all countries encountered corruptions to their territory. And worst majority of the corrupt people are the politicians who seated in the government. They used their authorities to abuse the fund which is not belong to them, they will do anything to fraud the documents and record during their terms and they have many allied also inside of it. 
Activity: 616
Still well good, economic conditions in my country. Even alot of new people rich have luxury car. So do i am, economic conditions are getting brighter as i am earn better from bitcoin than a manager's company salary.
Pages:
Jump to: