Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad? - page 30. (Read 39626 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The economy situation in my country is really bad, most of the government officials don't care about the situation of the people or fellow citizen are suffering from the poverty because they are corrupt officials. They don't move action to how to stop corruptions and to give people stable job. The prices of basics needs are still increasing but most of people are unemployed. But give thanks  that there's good news that their is a bitcoin and gives to the people extra income.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
In our country, it's not so much a bad economic situation as people themselves do not want to work to provide for their family. The modern youth is completely lazy and wants money only by an easy way.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I dwell someplace below in Asia, and all I can say is the economy is still great, only that it is not that equally dispersed via out the region. Primarily the benficiary are those who are in the mainland and at the capital. Folks who stay in the province and farmlands nevertheless has the same life that they have since they had been born. In brief, if you occur to continue to be in spots in which local leaders are not allied with the majority, then you will be absent from enhancement.
Activity: 397
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I think my country is the one that has been worst hit with recession, now everything seems to be crashing. Though economic indicators indicate that we are almost out of recession, that doesn’t seem to be so because everything seems to be static.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
In the case of a country's economic downturn, bitcoin is able to provide an effective solution in tackling unemployment domestically, but it certainly would be better to have government support in your country for bitcoin legalization. Because it will greatly affect the economic improvement of users and the progress of bitcoin
Yes, bitcoins can be a source of income but if the government of a most of the countries do not even legalize bitcoin, still the economy of that country will improve as the number of individuals who make money will increase. It will definitely affect the economy.

But interestingly bitcoin will contribute to economy of a country regardless of how their economy status is right now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
the economy here on our country is not that bad, the unemployment rate is very minimal, its just the way the media interpret the every move of the stock of a particular country  is very exaggerated. cheers brother !! 

I do not know what my other countrymen feels, but it seems m our country are doing well right now. Though there are not so good circumstances happening, but the outlook is promising and in news it seems it has a good performance this half quarter of the year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Well in my country, the economic status can be somehow that bad because one of our three major islands is always experiencing war and with this, the economic sector in that place also dumps because of the destruction brought by the war. But with our national government being responsible with this, they still extend their hands working on it to at least make our economic sector grow despite of the circumstances that make our country still alive and continue to be globally competitive.
Activity: 14
the economy here on our country is not that bad, the unemployment rate is very minimal, its just the way the media interpret the every move of the stock of a particular country  is very exaggerated. cheers brother !! 
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
The present situation is the country is not encouraging the population, thanks for the digital currency that seems like is going to help one to sustain. The hardship hmm... Alarming. I think is almost general though.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Since this administration, I think this quarter of his term of office is a bit bad for the economy, since our currency's value is falling a little against the US dollar, I hope the Christmas season could lift this up a little.. Finding a job right now is a little hard since there is a few opening for a certain courses but jobs for Engineers and higher are really good and easy to find and some could even do a side job after their office hours...   Smiley
I will like to work in this your country  Grin. i have masters degree in Chemical Engineering
Activity: 241
I think the situation must have been felt by the state of the country although not simultaneously, the uneven education of each region, the population growth is too high and the lack of employment, but every year the government keeps trying to fix the existing problems.
Activity: 56
Talking about the recent circumstance regarding financial point out of my nation i can say that its somehow recovering up from poverty and other non excellent things that come about on previous governance which is truly undesirable due to the fact of too considerably corruption on peoples cash and criminal offense charge is substantial but now on the new president these factors are steadily reduced which is genuinely a great indication of progress.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Our economy is really bad. Most are unemployed here so they decide to go abroad so that they can earn more from what will be earned here
I think the economic situation in most countries is like that, many people that get education cannot find a job and they need to move to another countries to work, and for those that do not have education the only jobs awaiting for you pay a very low amount of money if you are lucky to get one.
Activity: 322
The economic  situation  of my country is very hard.
Due to the fact that we're  in a post revolution period and people are still learning about  duty and right and how to assume you responsibility.
Activity: 420

The economic situation in my country is a very bad one, presently my country is witnessing recession, though we are almost out of it, it shook both the young and the old in the country, it is one the toughest periods in my life.
Do you think cryptocurrency can helps the economy of your country improved? Because if the people in your country can improve their economy from trading crypto or invest to this field, it also helps creates a momentum growth economy in your country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
I feel sorry for you. But I think all the countries are facing a lot of problems when they come across economy. If I talk about my own country, the economic condition is not that much stable and good as it should be after this much period of time of being Independent. Things are getting better but yet not completely better.
i think yes most of the counties and specially the underdeveloped countries are facing such problems. may be there are a lot of reasons for that and i think that the main reason will be the increase in population of these countries, i think that unemployment rate of such countries is increasing because of the increasing population of such such countries.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
I feel sorry for you. But I think all the countries are facing a lot of problems when they come across economy. If I talk about my own country, the economic condition is not that much stable and good as it should be after this much period of time of being Independent. Things are getting better but yet not completely better.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

All being said, it's not amazing in the UK. Particularly for small businesses. Blockchain has made equity crowdfunding possible which as we're seeing with ICO's and token sales, is creating waves of innovation and we can only hope that these projects produce tangible results in time to help boost the economy and create some stability as the global banking system does it's thing....

Some of the Etch team are actually speaking with people at the Houses of Parliament in London next week to discuss how this new equity crowdfunding model works. In addition to a bit about how our platform can help create financial security in people's lives. Wish us luck!
Not at all! My country is going towards economic stability soon. It will be creating the strongest and most stable economy of the world as soon as CPEC gets completed.

Although my country was experiencing economic instability due terrorism and other factors but in near it will become most stable economy of the world.
Activity: 37

All being said, it's not amazing in the UK. Particularly for small businesses. Blockchain has made equity crowdfunding possible which as we're seeing with ICO's and token sales, is creating waves of innovation and we can only hope that these projects produce tangible results in time to help boost the economy and create some stability as the global banking system does it's thing....

Some of the Etch team are actually speaking with people at the Houses of Parliament in London next week to discuss how this new equity crowdfunding model works. In addition to a bit about how our platform can help create financial security in people's lives. Wish us luck!
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
In the case of a country's economic downturn, bitcoin is able to provide an effective solution in tackling unemployment domestically, but it certainly would be better to have government support in your country for bitcoin legalization. Because it will greatly affect the economic improvement of users and the progress of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: